[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Man, it's always so long between updates I forget that I need to actually have to put some thought into playing this one. Took me about 6 tries to get through the new level.

There's a new sewer bug enemy. Doesn't really do much and there's no game over associated with it. If you run into it you get hurt.

There's a room full of pink slimes. That upward shooty crystal spell really helps here. They have a game over screen and a rape animation if you die to them.

The room after that has a mega tentacle anemone thing. I think the rape animation is slightly different than the other one but don't quote me on that, bro. Also has a game over screen but I think that's the same as before.

There are reskinned axe thrower zombie monsters after a kind of gauntlet platformer room with no new monsters. These guys just throw the axes at an arc instead of them doing that boomerang thing. It's really easy to get hit by the axe if you deflect it so be careful. They have a slightly updated rape animation as well as a new game over screen. When you lose, one will carry her off to their cave hideout. Same bent over from behind position as before, as two others wait for their turn off to the sides. The animation just loops with the one raping her though. Game over screen for this is the same as the default except her clothes are torn and she's covered in what I assume is zombie jizz.

Last new bit is the succubus just before the save point. She only has one attack: grab you and kiss you. If she gets you down, she'll lay on top of the protagonist and play with her titties. No new game over.

And that's everything for tonight.

K

Kyrieru

The first time I went through, I got all the way to the succubus and then her attack took me by complete surprise. I only had a little health left, so I only had enough time to think "oh shi-" before she grabbed me. Her attack gets you an instant game over, even if you have continues left.

D

dummy

Yeah, her attack work exactly the same as the dark frame in the old stage. However, I think when you get hold of it, she is a lot easier, though her grab animation looks so sweet. :P

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Anyone got a new save somewhere after the axe guys or is there not a save? I got to the axe throwing guys and by that time I was already rage quitting with my 2 hits worth of hp and their undodgable charge attack.. If it didn't literally take 10 minutes to get through the sewer I might have the patience to deal with the annoying roach and axe throwing douchebags, but it does and I don't. Do not have the patience for this intentionally-waste-my-time kind of stuff, which is unfortunate because it's otherwise really an awesome game he put together.

R

rjthom5

Sorry if I'm blind, and tyhis was answered above, but when I place one of your saves in the folder, it always starts at the beginning of the game when I try to load. Is there something I'm missing?

D

dummy

Have you tried changing the name of the save file into [_memory1.actsave] yet? That may be the cause. If it's not, then I don't know either. :(

And make sure that your game is the same version as the save. (The latest one)

A

Archermog

Protagonist also has a new attack, hold up and use your chain whip for a double slash, also slight air time when in air, very handy with that Red anemone.

D

dummy

Well, actually that double chain whip is already existed in the previous version. Assuming that I recall my memory correctly.

darkmakozu

Potential Patron
Good to see another update has come, downloading it now. I love this game and I can't wait to see what happens next.

M

marcospnc2

everyone lock ダーã"šÂ¯Ã£Æ’-リーã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆã®CAã¯ã©ãÂ" Ã£Â-ã¾ã™? - å¿Âè€...ã"šÂ¢Ã£Æ’³ã"šÂ±Ã£Æ’¼ãƒˆãƒ-ã"šÂ©Ã£Æ’¼ãƒ* this is the voting for next game over animation for the boss 4 please choose this option for animation with the succubus choose this サキュバスを呼び寄せて2人がかりでマリアンネさんを責める in main page ラã"šÂ°Ã£Æ’Šãƒ*ã"šÂ¯DEãƒ"°Ã£Æ’©ã"š*ュラ ~UnHolY SaNctuaRy~ pelase everyone let`s go ^^

yes everyone the number of votes is 24 in option 7 but whe need more continium the voting ^^

option 7 with 32 votes come on let`s voting in option 7 guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I can't understand what the options are ;_;

In order they appeared for me on the home page of his blog:
(I refreshed the page and came in same order)

Dark Priest is a CA do?

Four-sided boss, director Call for Game Over Dark Priest. So one person one vote, please add the answer if there is no love.

1) Mr. Marianne 乗Ri移Ri, reduce a Dark Priest
2) Do Nothing
3) Ms. Marianne puppet, indulge in masturbation
4) Marianne's dark magic blame
5) Created by taking lessons from the dark Necromancer Zombie Priest (type mass ejaculation) to hit to summon the 
6) Black cross? I tease it crucified to Marianne
7) I blame two people clues Marianne in attracting Succubus
8) The horse was placed on triangular and is something of a ritual sacrifice of
9) Marianne take off one's stockings fell after ripping 破Ita differences, while licking boobs pierce (hermaphrodite)

Yes crappy translations I know, but it's just what my Google Chrome's built in translator gave me, so yeah...

Anyone here who actually speaks Japanese themselves can give better translations hopefully :P

K

Kyrieru

I'd laugh if we all voted for something and it turned out to be something completely different.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I'd laugh if we all voted for something and it turned out to be something completely different.

haha yeah, but fortunately the order seems to always be the same when you load the home page of the blog. So if the translations are half-decent we get the basic idea... hopefully :P

But yeah would be funny if the translations are totally off and its something entirely different haha!

I voted 9

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
He definitely decided to go for Dark Priest. I presume it's because it won the vote.

Also you are right, he is looking for suggestions now for the actual finishing scene.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
One thing to note, if you lose to the dinosaur, a small dinosaur will come and rape you anally.

Interesting, how do you know it's anal? Haha. It's also called a Red Ferus, because I play too much Ragnarok and know every enemy in this game by name. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.