Undertale Temmie (1 Viewer)

Temmieishere

Potential Patron
hOI I want a temmie model It needs a blue and yellow striped shirt to go along with it here is the best reference I could come up with

EDIT: Completed: Link ->Temmie

e078ef6c49f3c7b8d94257518121fa62.png

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can you at least tell me if its OK now or move it back to the requests forum?
It's not ok.

Read the rules and try to follow them.

Post side-view images. We should be able to see one eye and one ear.

An artist could probably just add stripes to an existing shirt, but the vanilla shirts are much shorter than the one shown in your reference image. So you should probably choose an existing shirt mod as a target for the stripey retexturing. If you want an original mod (e.g. a shirt with a built-in dog collar) then you'll need a good side-view reference image.

Explain what you actually expect. "I want a temmie model" is not useful. Are you looking for a hairstyle? A tail? New irises? A reshaping of the face? A complete body replacement?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Is this better? Sorry I just don't really know what else to add
Since you start from nothing, add an image is probably better. But it still doesn't match the rules. I do not make these comments to annoy you but in the current state: bad request, little activity from sdt modders, the fan art you provide deviates too much from the original design character (so there is no chance that we find other reference images) .... There's probably no chance that your request will be complete.

To help you a little more : I understand that the character need the striped T-shirt but you also asking for "a temmie model". This means a body mod ? which change her face, add a tail, etc.. ? You should rather look for an existing mod that would look like at your character. And in this case you will just need a striped T-shirt which is easier.

Can you at least tell me if its OK now or move it back to the requests forum?
I'm not moderator, it wasn't me who have moved your post. I can move it back.

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Christ, this thread turned into a bit of a mess.

Okay, for anyone requesting the "blue and yellow striped shirt" WITH the temmie hair, please don't. They're entirely different requests. The "temmie hair" is a hair mod with a specific tie, the shirt's an swf mod that could theoretically be used in any situation.
A shirt with both stripes RGB slider-compatible is available here. Please request and search for things like these individually in the future.

samdaman22 samdaman22 and mralphatree mralphatree , please read the earlier entries to this thread when considering any request. Use good reference shots, i.e. side shots of the character you're requesting. Just throwing in several shots of your requested character at odd angles is not useful. Including images with different hairstyles is damn infuriating because it's not clear what you want.

T Toriel It's not. The short version is that the art's very rough, if you know what I mean. You'd want a shot at that angle but with more detail.

samdaman22 samdaman22 Please don't do this. If you're going to "contribute", add a useful response or a usable reference shot. Don't just add images because you feel like it. If you want to share interests with someone, send them a PM. And is proper grammar that hard?

@Idoro Same thing, sans the grammar request.

samdaman22

Potential Patron

Okay, for anyone requesting the "blue and yellow striped shirt" WITH the temmie hair, please don't. They're entirely different requests. The "temmie hair" is a hair mod with a specific tie, the shirt's an swf mod that could theoretically be used in any situation.
A shirt with both stripes RGB slider-compatible is available here. Please request and search for things like these individually in the future.

samdaman22 samdaman22 and mralphatree mralphatree , please read the earlier entries to this thread when considering any request. Use good reference shots, i.e. side shots of the character you're requesting. Just throwing in several shots of your requested character at odd angles is not useful. Including images with different hairstyles is damn infuriating because it's not clear what you want.

T Toriel It's not. The short version is that the art's very rough, if you know what I mean. You'd want a shot at that angle but with more detail.

samdaman22 samdaman22 Please don't do this. If you're going to "contribute", add a useful response or a usable reference shot. Don't just add images because you feel like it. If you want to share interests with someone, send them a PM. And is proper grammar that hard?

PseudoRussian thanks for letting me know

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator

You're so right PseudoRussian, but I do not really get the point of digging out an horse dead nearly one year ago to beat him again? :tongue:
Anyway, thank you to have brought back this thread to my attention, it makes me think to add a section "Totally useless references" to the Reference Shot Guide, and take some of the pictures shown here as examples!

CLPkOu3.png

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'll lock the thread.
If somebody wants it re-opened and has good reference images, send me a PM.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.