1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undertale Temmie

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Temmieishere, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Temmieishere

Temmieishere Potential Patron

hOI I want a temmie model It needs a blue and yellow striped shirt to go along with it here is the best reference I could come up with [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. Huitznahua

Huitznahua Casual Client Content Creator

Congratulation : you have been nominated for the worst SDT request award !

Kidding apart, please read the Requesting Rules | Undertow.

3. Temmieishere

Well its kinda hard to have reference materials when the character is not a human :/

4. Huitznahua

Well you kinda provided no any reference at all.

So, I will rephrase what I expressed earlier : please read the Requesting Rules | Undertow. AND, please, change your first post accordingly.

5. Temmieishere

Is this better? Sorry I just don't really know what else to add

6. Temmieishere

Can you at least tell me if its OK now or move it back to the requests forum?

7. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

It's not ok.

Read the rules and try to follow them.

Post side-view images. We should be able to see one eye and one ear.

An artist could probably just add stripes to an existing shirt, but the vanilla shirts are much shorter than the one shown in your reference image. So you should probably choose an existing shirt mod as a target for the stripey retexturing. If you want an original mod (e.g. a shirt with a built-in dog collar) then you'll need a good side-view reference image.

Explain what you actually expect. "I want a temmie model" is not useful. Are you looking for a hairstyle? A tail? New irises? A reshaping of the face? A complete body replacement?

8. Huitznahua

Since you start from nothing, add an image is probably better. But it still doesn't match the rules. I do not make these comments to annoy you but in the current state: bad request, little activity from sdt modders, the fan art you provide deviates too much from the original design character (so there is no chance that we find other reference images) .... There's probably no chance that your request will be complete.

To help you a little more : I understand that the character need the striped T-shirt but you also asking for "a temmie model". This means a body mod ? which change her face, add a tail, etc.. ? You should rather look for an existing mod that would look like at your character. And in this case you will just need a striped T-shirt which is easier.

I'm not moderator, it wasn't me who have moved your post. I can move it back.

9. Temmieishere

I give up just delete this thread

10. mralphatree

mralphatree Potential Patron

Hi. I want a Temmie model with a blue and yellow striped shirt. These are the best images I could find.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. mralphatree

mralphatree Potential Patron

12. Toriel

Toriel Potential Patron

I have a side-view resource picture, I hope it's good enough! 1715636 - Temmie Undertale.png

13. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

I'm a fan of Temmie, and I just wanted to post this here since I found it the other day and I thought the OP would appreciate it:
    [​IMG]

14. samdaman22

samdaman22 Potential Patron

make the tem tem please also i just posting this because i am a fan as well
    [​IMG]

15. PseudoRussian

PseudoRussian Vivacious Visitor

Christ, this thread turned into a bit of a mess.

Okay, for anyone requesting the "blue and yellow striped shirt" WITH the temmie hair, please don't. They're entirely different requests. The "temmie hair" is a hair mod with a specific tie, the shirt's an swf mod that could theoretically be used in any situation.
    A shirt with both stripes RGB slider-compatible is available here. Please request and search for things like these individually in the future.

@samdaman22 and @mralphatree, please read the earlier entries to this thread when considering any request. Use good reference shots, i.e. side shots of the character you're requesting. Just throwing in several shots of your requested character at odd angles is not useful. Including images with different hairstyles is damn infuriating because it's not clear what you want.

@Toriel It's not. The short version is that the art's very rough, if you know what I mean. You'd want a shot at that angle but with more detail.

@samdaman22 Please don't do this. If you're going to "contribute", add a useful response or a usable reference shot. Don't just add images because you feel like it. If you want to share interests with someone, send them a PM. And is proper grammar that hard?

@Idoro Same thing, sans the grammar request.