Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara Mods (1 Viewer)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara´s Eyes Addon Mod
This is a basic Mod for all other Lara Mods seem a bit more realistic in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
* History: This mod is inspired in the Cosmetic Mod of snipe (Thanks)... but in my own way and for my mods!!
TR2013 - Eyes Addon Mod v1.0.png *How Run: 1º-Open Texmod. 2º-Load Addon First. 3º-Load and Select Mod. 4º-Run Texmod.
Tomb Raider 2013 - Buying New Boots Addon Mod
This is a basic Mod for all other Lara Mods seem a bit more realistic in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
* History: In this game Lara has almost everything ... eyes, hair, clothes, but ... what about her boots?? This is a simple Mod can make to Lara a girl even more sexy!
TR2013 - Buying New Boots v1.0.png
*How Run: 1º-Open Texmod. 2º-Load Addon First. 3º-Load and Select Mod. 4º-Run Texmod.
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara´s Style Shirts Pack 1
This is a basic Mod that replaces Lara shirts for a bit more VIP style in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
* History: C
an be used separately from the other mods!! (Do not use with Avatar or Cheetah Mods).
TR2013 - Lara´s Style Shirts Pack 1.png
* (You have to add the Dirt and Blood Remover Mod)
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara´s Style Shirts Pack 2
This is a basic Mod that replaces Lara shirts for a bit more VIP style in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
* History: Can be used separately from the other mods!! (Do not use with Avatar or Cheetah Mods).
TR2013 - Lara´s Style Shirts Pack 2.png
* (You have to add the Dirt and Blood Remover Mod)
Tomb Raider 2013 - Songs of Liberty Addon Mod
* History: All skin are interchangeable !! (Do not use with Avatar or Cheetah Mods)
TR2013 - Lara´s Songs of Liberty v1.0 (Shirts).png
(3 Shirts)
*How Run: 1º-Open Texmod. 2º-Load Addon First. 3º-Load and Select Mod. 4º-Run Texmod.

TR2013 - Lara´s Songs of Liberty 2 v1.0.png
(2Pants & 1Top)
Tomb Raider 2013 - Magic Shirts Addon Mod
* History: Select this mod and surprise yourself !! (Do not use with Avatar or Cheetah Mods)
TR2013 - Lara´s Magic Shirts v1.0.png *How Run: 1º-Open Texmod. 2º-Load Addon First. 3º-Load and Select Mod. 4º-Run Texmod.

Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara Dirt & Blood Remover Mod
This is a basic Mod for remove the excessive dirt and blood for Lara in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
* History: This new version of Lara is involved in blood and dirt, with this we can play old school style.
TR2013 - Dirt & Blood Remover v1.0.png TR2013 - Dirt & Blood Remover v1.0(2).png
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara Cheetah Mod
This is the Cheetah Mod for Lara in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
*History: When Lara was hit on the beach lived an adventure turned into a wild animal,
in a world of pain and desperation ... dream or reality?

TR2013 - Cheetah Mod v1.0(1).png TR2013 - Cheetah Mod v1.0(2).png * (Dirt & Blood Remover Mod included)
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara´s Latest Night Mod
This is the Latest Night Mod for Lara in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
*History: After waking the blow on the beach, Lara discovered that his clothes were gone,
now in lingerie will have to find an outlet in this crazy adventure.
TR2013 - Latest Night Mod v1.0.png TR2013 - Latest Night Mod v1.0(2).png * (Dirt & Blood Remover Mod included)
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara´s Avatar Dreams Mod
This is the Avatar Dreams Mod for Lara in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
*History: This is only the dream of a girl with the mind disturbed by the loss of his father. Maybe in her form of Avatar find the peace of mind that she need.
TR2013 - Lara´s Avatar Dreams v1.0.png TR2013 - Lara´s Avatar Dreams v1.0(2).png * (Dirt & Blood Remover Mod included)
Tomb Raider 2013 - The Truth Of Na´vi Mod
This is the Avatar Na´vi Mod for Lara in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
*History: After being hit on the beach Lara discovers she is in the role of a Na'vi, member of Clan Omaticaya of Pandora. She could be orient in the island where haunt dangers and adventures??
TR2013 - The Truth Of Na'vi  v1.0.png TR2013 - The Truth Of Na'vi  v1.0(2).png * (Dirt & Blood Remover Mod included)
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara´s Nude Raider Mod
This is the Nude Raider Mod for Lara in the game Tomb Raider 2013 (Reborn).
*History: Nothing to add !! only Full Nude Mod !!
TR2013 - Lara´s Nude Raider v1.0(2).png TR2013 - Lara´s Nude Raider v1.0.png * (Dirt & Blood Remover Mod included)

Thanks to various Modders of GVZ for their help and support for this work to go ahead ....

(Mharius, Snipe, Fonglee, Fleet, Password142, Simplesim, Xellos49698, Phuket99, Houba, etc...) Thanks!!

-----------------------------------------------------Steam Users:------------------------------------------------------
Instructions (Steam Version)

In order to use this, you need Texmod:

texmod - Universal Modding Engine - uMod games on the fly! - Google Project Hosting

Rename TombRaider.exe to TombRaiderOriginal.exe
Rename Texmod.exe to TombRaider.exe
Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
No launch the .exe within the games folder, launch it through the TR-link from the desktop.
Click on the folder icon below "Target Application" then select your TombRaiderOriginal.exe.
Now, you need to select .tpf file, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select one.
Click run to load the game.

"Some antivirus may detect a trojan, that's a false positive well known of Texmod"

Note:
If you have a ton of the .tpf files for texmod you can go through and number them (i.e. 01-modname.tpf , 02-modname.tpf etc.) and sort them that way in the order you want them to load then just CTRL+A and select all the mods in the folder and TexMod will load them all at once in order so you don't have to spend forever loading each file.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

-These mods are subject to testing and work in 100% of the game.
-They may not be a professional work but for me are acceptable.
-To use it is necessary to run the game in Directx9 and graphics options in High level.
-Any defects detected please notify me and I will try to fix it.
-All textures have been edited and redesigned by me from images taken from the
Internet.
-Attached file with Savegames 10% to 100%.
-If someone has a complaint, post it or PM me
!

-------------------------- Other Great Mods For This Game ----------------------------

* Tomb Raider 2013: Raiding in Style. (Author: Mharius, Credits: To Him)
Tomb Raider 2013 Raiding in Style.png
http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/tomb-raider-2013-raiding-style-709/

* Tomb Raider 2013 white wet shirt. (Author: Mick Budarrap, Credits: To Him)
Tomb Raider 2013 white wet shirt.png
http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/tomb-raider-2013-white-wet-shirt-776/

* Tomb Raider 2013 cosmetic mods. (Author: snipe, Credits: To Him)
Tomb Raider 2013 cosmetic mods .png
http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/mods-20/tomb-raider-2013-cosmetic-mods-715/

- - - Updated - - -
.... IF YOU LIKE THIS... PRESS "LIKE" BUTTON ....
- - - Updated - - -
(Reserved for screenshots)
¿¿no screenshots, no likes, no thanks, no nothing??

If you are using these mod and have some good screenshots ... please post them ... the best will be added to the main post. Thanks!!​

Attachments

TR2013 - Cheetah Mod v1.0.rar
19.8 MB · Views: 3,457

To run Mods.rar
1.2 KB · Views: 4,222

TR2013 - Latest Night Mod v1.0.rar
17.6 MB · Views: 11,426

TR2013 - Lara´s Avatar Dreams v1.0.rar
17.7 MB · Views: 2,947

TR2013 - Eyes Addon Mod v1.0.rar
1.1 MB · Views: 2,982

TR2013 - The Truth Of Na'vi v1.0.rar
17.6 MB · Views: 2,571

TR2013 - Lara´s Nude Raider v1.0.rar
17.8 MB · Views: 27,826

Last edited by a moderator:

fonglee

Content Creator
Sindito, glad you finally posted it! :D
But what I really wish to see is your avatar mod, that looked so cool...:cool:

sindito

Avid Affiliate
@Fonglee:

I'm glad you're glad!!! jajaja...

only one thing... I was thinking of adding a see through panty.... I think it would look better!!!

The avatar mod!!!

I'm work on it...

gfjus

Swell Supporter
nice skills, maybe you can create a believeable (human) nudepatch also? :) But from an art perspective, this one is better of course :)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
To gfjus:

A complete nudepatch no is available at the moment by lara model ingame ... I'm working on one but is a long process to change textures.

To ak02002000:

You have to use Texmod and force the game to run in Directx9.
Added file in the main post for run mods.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
NEW MOD Updated!!

Lara´s Latest Night Mod
Sin título2.png

No is my avatar mod but .... I think it's very sexy!:p

Added links to other mods of this game to make it easier to find, thanks to the authors for sharing!:)

If YOU LIKE THIS... PRESS "LIKE" BUTTON!!

xellos49698

Content Creator
Glad you finally update your thread Sindito. Any chance you'll be uploading the Navi version of Lara soon? I saw that on nude creator, but you never put up links Sindito and I didn't want to press you on it.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Glad you finally update your thread Sindito. Any chance you'll be uploading the Navi version of Lara soon? I saw that on nude creator, but you never put up links Sindito and I didn't want to press you on it.

pressure to me??? jejeje ... for anything!!!

I'm currently working on it ... anyway ... during my free time ... this is my hobby not my work. I'll upload the avatar version in the next days!!

Thanks for your interest!!!

- - - Updated - - -

inspired by the cosmetic mods of snipe friend ....

try to make an addon with cheetah,storm,anime and black eyes

black-eyed-woman-dp.jpg ...and then some!!:o

- - - Updated - - -

NEW MOD Updated!!

Lara´s Avatar Dreams Mod
Sin título3.png *Note: No is the NAVI version!!:rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy!!:D

If YOU LIKE THIS... PRESS "
LIKE" BUTTON!!

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Thanks ... attempt to be original!;)

Well .... This mod is inspired, as I said, in the Cosmetic Mod of snipe ... but in my own way and for my mods!:)

NEW MOD Updated!!

Lara´s Eyes Addon Mod

TR2013 - Eyes Addon Mod v1.0.png

sindito

Avid Affiliate
I love that you love!!!

1229005344585_f.jpg

based on the game that has captivated me most the last years ... this is my version on tomb raider 2013!

Prophet´s girl.png Prophet´s girl2.png ...
another mod for work!!!
Sin título.png Sin título2.png ...
a version for a full nudepatch!!!
Sin título1.png Sin título3.png
and developing a pink bikini...
Sin título5.png Sin título6.png

but all is W.I.P!!! and only publish those mods if i see any colaboration to this Thread...:mad:

more than 400 downloads in total and only 19 likes??? and positive comments only a few members, my respect to them, but be thankful or do as SimpleSim and put rules and passwords.:(

- - - Updated - - -

NEW MOD Updated!!

The Truth Of Na´vi Mod
The Truth Of Na'vi.png

I hope you enjoy!!

If YOU LIKE THIS... PRESS "
LIKE" BUTTON!!

- - - Updated - - -

NEW MOD Updated!!

Buying New Boots Addon Mod
TR2013 - Buying New Boots v1.0.png

I hope you enjoy!!

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara´s Songs of Liberty Mod

Here is the first part of my last mod:

A pack of three shirts individual and interchangeable with any mod (Except Cheetah and Avatar)

attachment.php

ENJOY!!! :D

tachyon

Potential Patron
I applaud your efforts and like what you have achieved. However, I think this game stinks, so I'm going back to playing Tomb Raider Legend until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.