to whom it concerns: checking progressbars (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
Just another little something that might be useful for the one or the other among you: I wasn't sure any more about if, how and with which limitations the progressbars in @DrZombi 's MoreTriggers mod work. I followed his hint and set up a brief test dialogue. Here it is in case any of you needs something like that.
Code:
#DialogueChecker-IgnoreObjects#
dialogue_name:"Testing Progressbar"

all:"CLEAR"

initial_settings:{"x":"*", "tstvar":50, "slave.pleasure":50, "da.masturbation.herpleasure":50, "step":25, "masturbating":0}

start:"[KILL_PROGRESSBAR_tstvar][KILL_PROGRESSBAR_slave.pleasure][KILL_PROGRESSBAR_da.masturbation.herpleasure][BUTTONALL_CLEAR][setup]" {"style":"him"}
setup:"[SET_PROGRESSBAR_0_590_0_100_*tstvar*_0000ff_tstvar][SET_PROGRESSBAR_0_580_0_100_*slave.pleasure*_00ff00_slave.pleasure][SET_PROGRESSBAR_0_570_0_100_*da.masturbation.herpleasure*_ff0000_da.masturbation.herpleasure][debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"da.button1.name":"SETVAR_15", "da.button2.name":"SETVAR_-=5", "da.button3.name":"SETVARBYNAME", "da.button4.name":"set:20", "da.button5.name":"set:+5", "da.button6.name":"Masturbate!"}}

intro:"[general]" {"style":"him"}

general:"[debug]" {"style":"him"}

button1:"[SETVAR_tstvar_15][SETVAR_slave.pleasure_15][SETVAR_da.masturbation.herpleasure_15][debug]", {"style":"him"}
button2:"[SETVAR_tstvar_-=5][SETVAR_slave.pleasure_-=5][SETVAR_da.masturbation.herpleasure_-=5][debug]" {"style":"him"}
button3:"[SETVARBYNAME_tstvar_step][SETVARBYNAME_slave.pleasure_step][SETVARBYNAME_da.masturbation.herpleasure_step][debug]", {"style":"him"}
button4:"[debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"tstvar":20, "slave.pleasure":20, "da.masturbation.herpleasure":20}}
button5:"[debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"tstvar":"+5", "slave.pleasure":"+5", "da.masturbation.herpleasure":"+5"}}
button6:"[button6_*masturbating*]" {"style":"him"}
button6_0:"[MASTURBATE_ON][debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"masturbating":1, "da.button6.name":"STOP it!"}}
button6_1:"[MASTURBATE_STOP][debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"masturbating":0, "da.button6.name":"Masturbate!"}}

debug:"[BUTTONALL_ON]masturbating %3A *masturbating* | tstvar %3A *tstvar* | slave.pleasure %3A *slave.pleasure* | da.masturbation.herpleasure %3A *da.masturbation.herpleasure x 100 + 0.5 \ 1 / 100*" {"style":"him"}
Note: you also have to install @Pim_gd 's DialogueActions.
Enjoy!

Respectfully,
Rudgar

Attachments

Dialogue.txt
1.9 KB · Views: 169

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Ahoy!
Just another little something that might be useful for the one or the other among you: I wasn't sure any more about if, how and with which limitations the progressbars in @DrZombi 's MoreTriggers mod work. I followed his hint and set up a brief test dialogue. Here it is in case any of you needs something like that.
Code:
#DialogueChecker-IgnoreObjects#
dialogue_name:"Testing Progressbar"

all:"CLEAR"

initial_settings:{"x":"*", "tstvar":50, "slave.pleasure":50, "da.masturbation.herpleasure":50, "step":25, "masturbating":0}

start:"[KILL_PROGRESSBAR_tstvar][KILL_PROGRESSBAR_slave.pleasure][KILL_PROGRESSBAR_da.masturbation.herpleasure][BUTTONALL_CLEAR][setup]" {"style":"him"}
setup:"[SET_PROGRESSBAR_0_590_0_100_*tstvar*_0000ff_tstvar][SET_PROGRESSBAR_0_580_0_100_*slave.pleasure*_00ff00_slave.pleasure][SET_PROGRESSBAR_0_570_0_100_*da.masturbation.herpleasure*_ff0000_da.masturbation.herpleasure][debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"da.button1.name":"SETVAR_15", "da.button2.name":"SETVAR_-=5", "da.button3.name":"SETVARBYNAME", "da.button4.name":"set:20", "da.button5.name":"set:+5", "da.button6.name":"Masturbate!"}}

intro:"[general]" {"style":"him"}

general:"[debug]" {"style":"him"}

button1:"[SETVAR_tstvar_15][SETVAR_slave.pleasure_15][SETVAR_da.masturbation.herpleasure_15][debug]", {"style":"him"}
button2:"[SETVAR_tstvar_-=5][SETVAR_slave.pleasure_-=5][SETVAR_da.masturbation.herpleasure_-=5][debug]" {"style":"him"}
button3:"[SETVARBYNAME_tstvar_step][SETVARBYNAME_slave.pleasure_step][SETVARBYNAME_da.masturbation.herpleasure_step][debug]", {"style":"him"}
button4:"[debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"tstvar":20, "slave.pleasure":20, "da.masturbation.herpleasure":20}}
button5:"[debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"tstvar":"+5", "slave.pleasure":"+5", "da.masturbation.herpleasure":"+5"}}
button6:"[button6_*masturbating*]" {"style":"him"}
button6_0:"[MASTURBATE_ON][debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"masturbating":1, "da.button6.name":"STOP it!"}}
button6_1:"[MASTURBATE_STOP][debug]" {"style":"him", "set":{"masturbating":0, "da.button6.name":"Masturbate!"}}

debug:"[BUTTONALL_ON]masturbating %3A *masturbating* | tstvar %3A *tstvar* | slave.pleasure %3A *slave.pleasure* | da.masturbation.herpleasure %3A *da.masturbation.herpleasure x 100 + 0.5 \ 1 / 100*" {"style":"him"}
Note: you also have to install @Pim_gd 's DialogueActions.
Enjoy!

Respectfully,
Rudgar
Hi
I just started setting up progress bars for my dialogue and I have a question and an issue
Question: Can I make the progress bar count backwards?
Issue: I can't seem to be able to make the actual wrapper of the progress bar appear on screen. I've provided the .png and the test dialogue I'm using right now. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• aaBar.png
    aaBar.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 136
progressBarTest.txt
393 bytes · Views: 190

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.