To love-ru hair Girls (1 Viewer)

jar48xd

Potential Patron
Please could you do one of her please
713.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello jar48xd jar48xd . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Please could you do one of her please
Requests are okay, but please don't them in random threads. You should Search before making a request. If there's an existing thread then you should reply to it. If there isn't a thread then you can create a new thread. If you want a specific artist to work on your idea then you can reply to that artist's thread (assuming that they're currently taking requests). In any case, please try to follow the Request Rules:
  • be sure that you've supplied usable Reference Images
  • you should give the character's name (and the name of the series, manga, or whatever) instead of just posting an image
  • you should describe what you want (such as PNG or SWF files)
I've moved your post to the To Love-Ru request thread.

------------------------​

More importantly: the Kurosaki Mea hairstyle already exists. A PNG file was created by @Kir; you can find it in his thread. @Kir still visits the forum occasionally but he's not actively creating mods anymore, so talking to him probably won't achieve anything. If there's something wrong with the hairstyle then you can ask for revisions.

Making posts in the wrong place is a small error; I can fix that easily. But please check whether something exists before requesting it. If you skip this step then you can potentially trick an artist into wasting their time on a redundant project, which is impolite. Artists have created many SDT mods for everyone to enjoy. We ought to show our gratitude by making useful suggestions, providing feedback, and generally supporting their work whenever we can.

jar48xd

Potential Patron
713.jpg
please mineur please

That is the only image of mea, good reference that I found please mineur if you manage to do it I would appreciate it a lot

stuntcock

Content Creator
That is the only image of mea, good reference that I found please mineur if you manage to do it I would appreciate it a lot
If you want to contact @Mineur then you can PM him directly or reply to his thread. Calling out his name in random threads is not a reliable way to get his attention.

There is already a PNG file available for this character. You should download it and try using it before asking Mineur to work on this character. You should at least be able to explain what's wrong with Kir's work (such as: wrong color, wrong length, too shiny, etc). Please remember that Mineur receives many requests. He could probably add your character to his regular poll if you ask politely, but he may not be able to immediately begin work on your request.

Please don't reply to this thread unless you've found a new reference image.

If you have difficulty with English then you can edit your profile so that it lists your native language. Undertow members who share your language may be able to provide better advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.