The Age of Apocalyse (1 Viewer)

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
WildChild sights. "It is a stupid idea but that's all we got 'roun here missy, We can no longer expose ourselves as much as we used to and all the Tech heads are busy with the planes and weaponry" He grabbed Syphallen carefully and caried her.He looks at Red and Black Cross. "You two are still rookies, Why didn't you warned them that this was an illusion"
Black Cross looks down, Red Cross play with her hands and looks everywhere but to WildChild eyes "S-Sorry sir....It won't happen again"
Wildchild growls. For a momment his eyes became red. "For your own good I hope so" Black Cross is closing his fist in anger. "Yes sir" both rookies said.
WildChild carries Syphallen towards the room on the middle it's marqued The Danger Room. He looks at Karen "Ya comming or what?"
He enters a small room with lot's of machines on it. It has a giant glass window that two persons are looking out from. Explitions and rumble clash agaist the glass making it bounce but not brake. The room is small and couldn't hold much people. If someone would peek out of the window they would see a giant battle field and three young men fighting agist a horde on enemies. However on the far end of the battlefield there is man sitting as if he was meditating.

Inside there is a tall woman with long black hair and shiny blue skin. Her hair has many extencions and most of them seem to be cables. She wears a tank top and cargo shorts. She is looking out of a window that it's bouncing due to the constant explotions and rubble that hit it. Next to her is a man all dress in red. A long cape covers his body and a odd shapen helmet covers his face. You can see a glimpse of his eyes and they look as if they were glowing. Also his long white hair shows beneahd the helmet.
The Woman is screaming via a microphone "What are you doing? Don't just attack at radom! Look for an opening!" She facepalms herself and falls back on a chair. She looks at the man in red "I'm sorry Magneto, They are not ready yet. They would only get killed on the field" The man sights "I understand Danger but I..." before the Magneto can finish his tough he turn around and sees WildChild "What is it WildChild". WildChild rises Syphallen so Magneto can see her "Oh god not again" Magneto grabs the microphone and says "BuckHam, Get up here please, The rest of you are going to fight the centinel" The ones bellow groan so hard it can be overheard on the control room.

The man that was sitting there comes up via an elevator, The explotions are still being over heard. He looks at Syphallen and sights. He puts his hand on her forehead and conentrates.

Syphallen can no longer see herself falling, She wakes up as if she had been on a long dream. She is still being carried by WildChild tough. He smiles but it looks like a wolf it's gritting it's teeth at a delicous meal. The teeth even seem to glow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Karen quietly looked at WildChild and followed him to the Danger Room while the man carried Syphallen... keeping an eye on WildChild just in case he decides to eat her. She entered the Danger Room with them and turns her attention to the helmeted man and the blue skinned woman... "Sentinels, huh... when will we get our turn?" She asked Magneto with a smile.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
She slowly stir from her trance and came to be.
Her vision starts to focus and she noticed that she is carried by someone.
Was it her saviour? Someone who managed to rescue her from her long fall...the drop that never seems to end?
Syphallen opens her eye slowly after blinking a few times.
A Prince Charming like in those stories she read in fairy tales?
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/3/33/Wild_child.jpg
Her eyes opened in horror as she properly registers what she saw.
It was no hero, it is a demon. One summoned from the deep bowels of hell that is going to rip her to shreds and eat her intestines.
No...
Noo....
Is she already in hell? Has she died so young?!
Her body freezes indefinitely, unable to run or fight back, it is over for her.
Syphallen was too scared to scream her lungs out and in great fear, her body goes limp as she fainted in WildChild's arms.
Looks like she will be out again for a while...

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
WildChild blinked in disbelif. He look at Buckham. "Hey! That didn't do anything she is still i'll" Buckham weared a outfit similar to those that were used on 19th century northamerica in fact his long white hair was tied up in a black bow to complete his look as well. He stood up as if he was royalty . However this was contradicted by his young an attetic face that it seemed out of place somehow, In fact it seemed as if his face was nothing but an illusion

He took out a handkerchief out of his frontal pocket and put it near to his mouth. His accent was weird to, He sounded snobish but seemed to talk as if someone just adopted him from the swamps of New Orleands. "Poor thing, She should have fainted at the mere scent of the rags you call clothes WildChild"
WildChild growled at BuckHam and almost dropped Syphallen. "What is that supposed to mean punk! You want me to tear your face appart". Buckham laugh "I would love to see you try". Danger stepped between them "That's enough out of you. WildChild put her here on this chair so she can rest. We barely have beds nowadays" said Danger as she pulled a rather confy looking chair towards WildChild direction.

"Sentinels, huh... when will we get our turn?" She asked Magneto with a smile.

Magneto looked at Karen. His face was covered by the helmet so she couln't read his expretion. He gave a long look at Karen. "Interesting, I've never seen a young lady so eager to enter in combat. But I'm afriad you are not ready to confront a sentinel. At least not by yourself" He said while hovering to the window. He scratched his chin and turned to Karen again. "What do you think Danger?"
Danger also looked at Karen. "Are you kidding? I bet she cannot even pass the first level of this, Let alone defeat a sentinel. She is welcome to try tough"
A small laugh was heard from Magneto's helmet "Very well, Are you up to the challengue miss...." said Magneto expecting for Karen to provide an answer.

Is she already in hell? Has she died so young?!
Her body freezes indefinitely, unable to run or fight back, it is over for her.
Syphallen was too scared to scream her lungs out and in great fear, her body goes limp as she fainted in WildChild's arms.
Looks like she will be out again for a while...

WildChild placed Syphallen on the chair from where Danger was operating a series of complicated machines on the danguer room. He was so masive that he had to kneel down to place her on the chair.He looked at her and sighted. "Those darned rookies, I better have a long talk with them" He closed the door as he exited the room. BuckHam crossed his arms and looked at Syphallen. He couln't help to think this was somehow his fault.

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Karen smiled at Magneto confidently and looked at her sheathed HF Blade. "I think I can hold myself as much..." She said with her smile turning into a grin. "Hey, ummm, I assume you're the leader of this group right-- If I win can I try out the helm? It looks awesome." She told Magneto without a shred of hesitation.

She turned to Danger and shrugged at him. "Let's bet too... if I win you owe me a week's worth of meat pies, neh?"

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Not waking up, nor properly consious, Syphallen just lay there on the chair.
For now she is out to the rest of the world, until she woke up or until something happened that forced her awake.
(P.S. Miss some turns at the very least)

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Not waking up, nor properly consious, Syphallen just lay there on the chair.
For now she is out to the rest of the world, until she woke up or until something happened that forced her awake.
(P.S. Miss some turns at the very least)
Star_Fox_3D_Wolf.png
(I can't let you do that CHG!)

*Syphallen find herself inside her library again. However most of the books and the labels are blank. The books have only white pages on them. Most unusual at least to Syphallen eyes is that there is someone in the library besides her, a frail looking woman. She wore a long sleeved dress that covered all her body, the only thing not covered by it were her hands and her head. She had long white hair, her eyes covered by a red bandana.
She was sitting on a chair, her head tilted down as if she was looking at the floor. She turned to the direction from where Syphallen was standing. She looked as if she was staring directly at Syphallen.

"Well....Isn't this a surprise, I didn't expect to see anyone on a dream. Good evening child"

Karen smiled at Magneto confidently and looked at her sheathed HF Blade. "I think I can hold myself as much..." She said with her smile turning into a grin. "Hey, ummm, I assume you're the leader of this group right-- If I win can I try out the helm? It looks awesome." She told Magneto without a shred of hesitation.

She turned to Danger and shrugged at him. "Let's bet too... if I win you owe me a week's worth of meat pies, neh?"

Karen couldn't see that Magneto blinked in disbelief at the young woman since his helmet covered his face. He crossed his arms and stared at Karen. He looked very interested at Karen's sword.
Danger opened the door of the Danger Room with a wide smile upon her face.
"Lady, Don't get to cocky. Let's fist test how strong you are first"
**If Karen decided to go down she would found a big room with grey metallic walls. Many of them showed clearly that those were in fact panels and they opened up, there where bullet holes, burns and cuts in most of the walls.
On the far end of the room Buckham was sitting as if he was meditating. He was breathing slowly as if he had a terrible workout.

Attachments

• 403.gif
    403.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Karen looked at Buckham to assess his abilities and see if he had any weapons with him.

"Hey, hey-- are you my opponent now?" She said with a grin as she unsheathed her sword and stood in her fighting stance....
She exhaled calmly as she held her sword horizontally across her chest and went into a meditative trance... waiting for her opponent to reply

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
View attachment 51064
(I can't let you do that CHG!)
[/I]

(Aww....playing your cards now, huh Baku? Meanie! [pulls out tongue] )

Syphallen find herself inside her library again.

Syphallen was back in her library again, walking through her shelves of her books as though it was routine.
The Apocalypse, the destruction of her home and books, felt like nothing but a distant nightmare...
"Maybe I can read up and finish that new Steampunk novel, I have been putting off..." she thought to herself.

She walked to the corridor where she remember last putting the book. It was under 'BIN' in Science Fiction area....
Browsing to that particular shelf,
However most of the books and the labels are blank. The books have only white pages on them.
"!!!"
In Panic, she looked at the other books.
"Wait...no...NO!"
Flipping through many books, she found out that all of the books in that section is....'blanked'!
All Of THEM!!!

She sat down, leaning on the old wooden shelves and tries to calm herself down.
Breathing as normally as possible.
In.
Out.
"....it must be those kids again..." She muttered to herself. Someone...no...some group just snuck into her library and replace all the books with blank copies...Yes...its a nasty Practical Joke....she needs to get all the books back...
...but how do they do it? It puzzled her to no end...maybe they cou-
Most unusual at least to Syphallen eyes is that there is someone in the library besides her, a frail looking woman. She wore a long sleeved dress that covered all her body, the only thing not covered by it were her hands and her head. She had long white hair, her eyes covered by a red bandana.
"Hmm?" She saw someone there, she stood up and tried to maintain her professionalism. It is still a Public Library afterall. After getting back her composure, she pushes up her glasses and walked close to the figure. It seemed weird seeing no one really visited this place in a long while, but a new visitor is always a pleasant surprise.
Syphallen looked at the way, the person before her dress. Even if she dress a bit 'differently' from all those people outside...Oh? The Bandana caught her eye. If she is one of them, then she will have to prepare and remember where all the Braille books are.
She was sitting on a chair, her head tilted down as if she was looking at the floor. She turned to the direction from where Syphallen was standing. She looked as if she was staring directly at Syphallen.

"Well....Isn't this a surprise, I didn’t expect to see anyone on a dream. Good evening child"
"Oh?" As she stepped close, her head deep in concentrated thoughts and concentration, she did not notice that the person have looked in her direction and said something.
She looked at the figure looking up at her. Ahh...must be the steps from her feet, that alerted her. Time to smile and reply back.
"A dream? I mean, umm...Good Evening to you too Madame! Welcome to this humble library of ours here, I hope you had a safe trip all the way here?"
Facade and tone in place. She didn't want to scare off the few persons who did come here.
"Looking for any books in particular? We don't have much Audio books, but we do stock a good number of Braille ones stocked."

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Ready? Fight!

Karen looked at Buckham to assess his abilities and see if he had any weapons with him.
"Hey, hey-- are you my opponent now?" She said with a grin as she unsheathed her sword and stood in her fighting stance....
She exhaled calmly as she held her sword horizontally across her chest and went into a meditative trance... waiting for her opponent to reply

Buckham just sighted and looked back at Karen.He started to breath normally again as his eyes encuntered Karen, He in fact had no weapons. "I only provide the ambient" said the ilusionist as he dissapeared from sight. In fact so did the control room, The room and the markings of bullets.

Danger Room Illusion--- Cannot be broken unless the DM says so.

Karen found herself on a giant grey room for a little while before she heard some statick and the voice of danger comming from aparently nowhere. "All right missy, We are starting with some easy opponets", Around her in less that a second Karen was inside a bar. Around her there was the usual American movie bar stuff. A broken pool table, A lot of beer, Darts, and a biker gang. The biker gang were all looking at her. It was conformed of five members, all of them hidden on the shadows of a broken lamp. Three of them stood up and walked towards Karen.
She notices something when they come out to the ligh. The three of them have robotic limbs. They are no ordinary bike gang. They are Ravaguers. Mutant Hunters.

First Round.

Enemy 01 Ravager B-Green
Enemy 02 Ravager B-Yellow
(Two guys with masks that look like a crow, On the eye sockets of the masks there were shinny glasses that hid their eyes. They used a scar that looked as if it was made out of feathers. Both of them sported a brown leather vest and torn appart shirts. One Yellow the other green. They used cargo shorts that let Karen see their robotic legs perfectly. They didn't any weapons)

Enemy 03 Ravager Gamma
(A big woman, She had half of her entire body made out of metal. She has short black hair. A pair of Military pants, A tank top that showed her muscles and robotic half and sunglasses to cover her eyes. Buckham has a problem with making eyes on his illusions so he covers them)

==> Ravager Gamma moves behing Karen Brooks

==> Ravaguer B-Green tries to do a kick on Karen's legs aiming to use his robotic part to force her to crawl around.
Damague 20, Effect (It makes movement with the leg broken more difficult)
Evation cost 5 (Body, Willpower)

==>Ravaguer B-Yellow guards himself
Guard. -5 reduction of damague.
Evation None

(Aww....playing your cards now, huh Baku? Meanie! [pulls out tongue] )

"Oh?" As she stepped close, her head deep in concentrated thoughts and concentration, she did not notice that the person have looked in her direction and said something.
She looked at the figure looking up at her. Ahh...must be the steps from her feet, that alerted her. Time to smile and reply back.
"A dream? I mean, umm...Good Evening to you too Madame! Welcome to this humble library of ours here, I hope you had a safe trip all the way here?"
Facade and tone in place. She didn't want to scare off the few persons who did come here.
"Looking for any books in particular? We don't have much Audio books, but we do stock a good number of Braille ones stocked."

The woman smiled as the young librarian offered her the braile and audio books. She sighted "Oh! That would be lovely dear. I would love to have a book with me on this terrible times....I am afraid you cannot remember braile or audio books since this is only a dream" Upon closer inspection her dress turned out to be nothing but a bunch of drags, The swewing on the dress looked as if it was made out of a spider's web. The woman looked around once again as if she could clearly see the library. "Where are my manners, No reason to be rude on a dream. I am known as madame web, I am like you child. A mutant" she had a sweet smile on her face. Her wrinlkled face looked rather peacefull.
"But, You can call me Cassandra if you would rather. I never liked Eric's codenames...." She sighted again. "What's your name child? If you don't mind me asking...No reason to be afraid dear, We mutants have to look for each other after all". Her smile once again shined trugh her pale white skin and wrinkled face.
The woman was rather frail indeed she didn't move an inch since sat there. In fact her neck was the only thing moving as if she was inspecting the library.

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Karen immediately dodged back and avoided the first woman's attack then swept her sword backwards to catch Ravager Gamma off guard or rend her of her life in one shot from the HF Blade. "I see you~" She said to Ravager Gamma

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
(Sorry for that, I thought I posted it last time. I think that my internet must have messed my post up.)

The woman smiled as the young librarian offered her the braile and audio books. She sighted "Oh! That would be lovely dear. I would love to have a book with me on this terrible times....I am afraid you cannot remember braile or audio books since this is only a dream".

"..." Syphallen kept her facade smile here, not knowing what to say or do. Her eyes upon closer inspection starts to see more of her sress as her pupils start to inspect through that thick glasses of hers...

Upon closer inspection her dress turned out to be nothing but a bunch of drags, The swewing on the dress looked as if it was made out of a spider's web.

It is a bit peculiar to see such outfit... is it October already? With everything in her life as a routine, she almost didn't have much care for the time of year, forgetting them as time marches on. Although judging by the temperature drop that her body felt, Holloween could be anytime soon, but why would she be wearing that? Isn't she a bit too old for Trick or Treating? And why woul-

The woman looked around once again as if she could clearly see the library. "Where are my manners, No reason to be rude on a dream. I am known as madame web, I am like you child. A mutant" she had a sweet smile on her face. Her wrinlkled face looked rather peacefull.

"Huh?" Her green orbs gaze back upon the woman's face, her attention snapped back to the present. She might have a lot of questions but as she planned she did not want to scare off her prese-
ANOTHER MUTANT?!
She was taken aback and shocked, her back slammed on the bookcase shelf behind her and several books shook in its place.
WAIT!!
Her mind starts darting and racing around.
"Umm...Miss? B..bBu-..But I am not ..hehehe...a mutant...." She gulped a bit.
Syphallen have been keeping her powers in check hoping that no one would ever find out that she is. She did all she could to pass off as a human, bypassing the survelliance and avoiding the inspections when they came around looking for them. And this woman...
Wait...this is just a little accusation, there is no proof of her words.
Calming down a bit she looked at her and shook her head a bit in her direction.
"I am not a mutant, " she repeated. "Although if you are one, its best to keep it low..."
"Unlike most people around here, I wouldn't mind serving Mutants and others alike..." she raised her arm to show her the library. "Here we accept any readers and those who appreciate books..."
She turned to the visitor and try to ask calmly despite her being a bit scared. Not knowing what that person's power is will be dangerous. Time to try to pretend being friendly and find out more about her first... "...err...Miss? Erm... what would you like me to call you? Miss Webb?"

"But, You can call me Cassandra if you would rather. I never liked Eric's codenames...." She sighted again.

Eric's Codename...Eric....Eric....
MAGNETO!
Is...this person a Terrorist?!
She starts to panic once again, holding onto the book case a bit for support while trying to stay inconspicous. Why would they want to do with her? Are they going around recruiting Mutants?!
This is bad! This IS BAD!!!
What should she do! What should She DO!
Should she turned on against her? She is alone afterall...
Just one quick Mind Control....there is no one around...
But...what if her powers is of the Mind as well? Wouldn't she negate her powers..
*GASP* What is SHE IS READING HER MIND RIGHT NOW!!!
Alright calm down...calm down..
I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!!
She Looked at the imposing looking figure before her.
We need to find out more about her....then....we strike...she thought of this desperately to herself.

"What's your name child? If you don't mind me asking...No reason to be afraid dear, We mutants have to look for each other after all". Her smile once again shined trugh her pale white skin and wrinkled face.
The woman was rather frail indeed she didn't move an inch since sat there. In fact her neck was the only thing moving as if she was inspecting the library.

Alright...we can do this...
She straighten up a bit and try to compose herself, but from anyone's eyes, it is obvious she is failing at that. She looked very tense, scared and desperate. Enough to do anything crazy if she is able to...
"M,..My Name?" She gives an obviously fake and forced smile at the Old woman. This person is bluffing...this person is bluffing...she told herself to calm herself down.
"Y..You can call me Miss Syphallen, as do everyone else who is working in this library with me right now..."
That is a lie, she needed to try to scare her opponent from doing anything to her...eventhough there is no one else. She is alone aftera;;.
('No reason to be afraid dear...') She faltered a bit hoping for a more peaceful intention.
('...we MUTANTS have to LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER afterall...') She got tense again. This PERSON WANTED TO COERCE HER INTO THEIR ORGANISATION!!!
Time to try to find out more about her...at least her powers...
If needed be...she will subdue her herself.
"...I...I understand, MMmm-Miss Cassandra...S.s-so...what is...your m..mutant powers?" Her eyes started darting around and outside the window looking for her companions or any other witnesses...this could get nasty. "And..do you have 'friends' accompanying you?"

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Karen immediately dodged back and avoided the first woman's attack then swept her sword backwards to catch
Ravager Gamma off guard or rend her of her life in one shot from the HF Blade. "I see you~" She said to Ravager Gamma

==>Karen avoids Ravaguers B-Green's kick. (Body points -5. Remeaning points 5)
==> Karen attacks Ravaguer Gamma with HF blade. (Weapon, No points wasted. Damague 20 + 10 bonus damague)

Ravaguer Gamma is impaled with the sword. Due to the fact that she is half robotic the HF sword does extra damague to her. She kneels down and falls to the floor.

==> Ravaguer Gamma is out for the round.

Ravaguer Beta's kick lands near Karen. Due to the fact that he has a has metal parts on both of his legs he can recover quickly. He attempt to kick Karen once again.

==>Damague 20, Effect (It makes movement with the leg broken more difficult)
==> Evation cost 5 (Body, Willpower)

The other ravaguer beta tries to grab Karen in order for his parthner kick to land on her belly.

==>Grabbing, No damagues. Holds an oponet on a place leaving him/her with no evation option on an attack.
==> Evation cost 5 (Body, Speed)

"Y..You can call me Miss Syphallen, as do everyone else who is working in this library with me right now..."
That is a lie, she needed to try to scare her opponent from doing anything to her...eventhough there is no one else. She is alone aftera;;.
('No reason to be afraid dear...') She faltered a bit hoping for a more peaceful intention.
('...we MUTANTS have to LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER afterall...') She got tense again. This PERSON WANTED TO COERCE HER INTO THEIR ORGANISATION!!!
Time to try to find out more about her...at least her powers...
If needed be...she will subdue her herself.
"...I...I understand, MMmm-Miss Cassandra...S.s-so...what is...your m..mutant powers?" Her eyes started darting around and outside the window looking for her companions or any other witnesses...this could get nasty. "And..do you have 'friends' accompanying you?"

"It's a little complicated, For an easy explanation I can see the future. However my power allows me to conect with the web of life. Not to alarm you but this is a dream child....It's rather rude from me to enter like this but I felt as if your pressense called me here....."
Madame Web's face turned all serius as she finally and with a lot of effort mangued to get up from her chair.
"There is no use trying to hold back your powers here, This is only a memory of a better time. A dream of it rather. That is why I cannot read any of the books. I'm not here on mere chance either"
As she said this she slowly walked towards one of the library stance where a peculiar book was sitting. It was red and glowed as if it was burning.
"Before seeing this dream I saw the imague of flames and new life...A powerfull force that could end the war once and for all ... "
Madame Web opened the book that was glowing and the library was iliminated by a pillar of fire that burned all the books. The flames also covered Madame's Web body. She didn't scream or anything she just stood there looking at Syphallen
"Remember this Miss Syphallen, This force is as much as destructive as it can be creative. You must not let anyone else but a kind soul to guide it on this world"
The flames grew bigger and bigger consuming all but Syphallen
"Or else the world and all that you once held dear will be destroyed"
As Madame Web said this she screamed in terror and was comsumed by the flames. The final imague that Syphallen can see before she wakes up is the imague of a bird made out of flames that calls her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.