The Adventure Annette (1 Viewer)

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Looks nice, definitely an 'X Girl' type game.

Btw Witch Girl has zoom.

Had a little go at the demo; technically much nicer than the Girl games based on Flash, since this is made in Unity, but the content is behind. Gameplay is very limited (I wouldn't even call it gameplay, really, since it's a binary choice between shooting and not shooting, you can't dodge anything) but the H is getting there. Wonder if the full game has more...

Last edited by a moderator:

other-s

Potential Patron
Tried the full version, and there's only 6 enemies right now. Including the ones in the demo. I've read that the creator is planning on putting in more, but so far, the game's pretty short...

Footguy

Potential Patron
Of the game right now as it is, other-s, how would you rate the game? Does it show potential? It is awesome as it is and it will only get better?

Is it a game which you would not recommend we play? I myself haven't played it yet but I will later on tonight.

other-s

Potential Patron
Of the game right now as it is, other-s, how would you rate the game? Does it show potential? It is awesome as it is and it will only get better?

Is it a game which you would not recommend we play? I myself haven't played it yet but I will later on tonight.

The game is about as good as the demo is, to be honest. I went through the whole game in less than 20 minutes. Like I said, there's only two stages, each with three different enemies. Each enemy has their own scene, and there's only one GO image. If there's one in the demo, that's it. Right now, I would say you'll have about as much excitement with the demo as you will with the full game. Like I mentioned before, I read that there might be more sometime down the line, but I wouldn't get it until then, though. Just my opinion.

Footguy

Potential Patron
Just played the Demo. Out of all the games of the like of Angel Girl, Demon Girl, Jungle Girl, Shinobi Girl, Witch Girl etc. I found this would be the most enjoyable of them all. Only due to my particular fetish. As for this game it gives the impression that you have to get caught in order to proceed. If your LP meter fills up then a life crystal drops, thus giving you more HP. In this game you would need not to avoid getting caught in order to proceed.

As was mentioned there is only 3 enemies. I quite like the thought of the sex animations. With some grabs, it may say to tap z and x to escape but for some you need only tap either z or x but not both where one will work and the other will not to escape. I do agree with other-s' statement that you will have as much fun in the demo as you will with the full game. I see this as the kind of game that you will play, complete, move on and forget you ever played this game. Toss it in the group with the Demon, Angel, Shinobi, Witch and Jungle Girl games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.