Texture Kit for Real Nude Mods. (1 Viewer)

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
With the textures that I've made, I think I did it as Ok level.
But I don't think I've polished it 100%.

Here's a little kit for texturing, related to UV and Coordinate information for making plain texture.
I hope this will help for those who can make better texture than mine or who wants to make his own thing.

If there's anyone who want to paint it with bodypaint 3D, get the Noesis and Plugin for this and then you'll be able to get OBJ for this and paint on the 3D model.

View attachment Texture Kit.zip

info.png location-map.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
...I have a little bit of a question:

Some modders on Lover's Lab ask this a lot: How did you manage to put actual nipples on the models? Because from what I can tell, this is only for textures.

Is there some super secret tool that lets you export and edit models? Or did you simply port the console mods or something?

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
I also have a question, or rather a request - is it possible to add where the boundaries of the nipple lie on the breast? I've been altering textures myself and it's a chore to test them.

D

diblob

I wish someone with some artistic talent could release one of those nude packs, but with some quality cum/bukkake textures! DOA nude girls with some added spunk ;)

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
I'm not going to answer for that if my answer will bring me more questions and if I feel them as a pain.
It will not end enough with one or two steps (even just for start a fire). I should have to write a book about it.

R

radz

Thank you for sharing all these resources and for making it all possible :)
Do you think it could be possible to have an Honoka body?

syasuker

Potential Patron
I'm not going to answer for that if my answer will bring me more questions and if I feel them as a pain.
It will not end enough with one or two steps (even just for start a fire). I should have to write a book about it.

Have you applied for a 3dm BBS account?
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/space-uid-8145709.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.