F.L.P-etank24

Potential Patron
i heard news that terraria is getting steam workshop support for maps and texture packs, but mods are still gonna be handled by tmodloader

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
i heard news that terraria is getting steam workshop support for maps and texture packs, but mods are still gonna be handled by tmodloader

That is generally what it's been since Terraria 1.4 has been released yeah. You can download Texture Packs, run 1.4 and choose the Packs you want to enable and play straight off the bat (unless otherwise stated)

Mods, alongside the 1.4 release of the game, TModloader is now free on Steam. Still has the abundance of mods and stuff although, for me personally, I don't like that it plays seperate from your main Terraria game.

Dudelookslikealady

Potential Patron
Love it.

is it still being worked on?

And if anybody knows, is the Waifu player still being worked on? (Tried this, but very buggy with both of these installed, have to wait till it is 100%)

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
is it still being worked on?

And if anybody knows, is the Waifu player still being worked on? (Tried this, but very buggy with both of these installed, have to wait till it is 100%)
I don't know about Apocoh Apocoh
indifferent.png

But I've finished some tweaks to accessory items for the SFW package
Which also makes them work probably for my Nude player sprite, which still is still in W.I.P.
Well the body and Vanity Cosmetics are finished, but the Armor, and Accessories and Dev outfits are still unfinished...
<.<

I'm fairly sure i read Waifu-Anon mention they would release it when it was finished or further along? can't recall...
and sadly it was on #4chan a few months back
:/

(was Posted as "Anon", but They used this picture to prove whom they were)
1601363471126.png

which showed Designs not in the Alpha/Demo they released.

Also:
The Waifu player pack also is incompatible with the "Slim Terrarians"/"Slim Frame" as Both include a player sprite

(For your Information: the "Slim Terrarians"/"Slim Frame" 5+ year ago is part of Apocho's "Terraria Nude Mod" Compilation)
and you can only have 1 unique replacement for each sprite/texture, including the player sprite)

Last edited:

Dudelookslikealady

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply. Sry my response was late, been trying to find more information on that waifu pack. Can’t find anything on it that isn’t already posted here.
Thanks again!

Dudelookslikealady

Potential Patron
Well, while I stumble around the internet for more on that Waifu Player pack I decided to play around with some of the textures provided.

Now Disclaimer I Frankensteined this together (using the Zoologist and Nurse textures in a previous post) and edited the colors. It's meant to be the Mechanic... though making up a texture for her to carry the wrench isn't my area... so it's not perfect. This was just me playing around with Digital art.

More of a proof of concept (which is what I'm better at then actual finished products, concept art). Any opinions?

Mechanic_Default.png

Zana

Potential Patron
I love the high def sprites and more curvy build.... but I feel the this path that is being followed may be just a tad on the too busty side of things. It feels like a sort of "everything is higher quality, and sexy... BUT, tits take up 50% of everyone's bodymass, take it or leave it."

go to horny jail

Potential Patron
could anyone make the rimer's package work and plz update nude mod to version 1.4.1.2 (baby eater nude humanized)

Last edited:

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
would there b any way to hav a tmodloader version of this?
No idea, but i would probably have a look, once it is actually out for 1.4.
(Currently it just turns 1.4 back into 1.3.5...
<.<
)

I Frankensteined this together (using the Zoologist and Nurse textures in a previous post) and edited the colors. It's meant to be the Mechanic... though making up a texture for her to carry the wrench isn't my area... so it's not perfect. This was just me playing around with Digital art. More of a proof of concept (which is what I'm better at then actual finished products, concept art). Any opinions?
Looks pretty good so far, The Wrench she carry on her back and Throws is "Projectile_582" in case you had trouble finding it
^.~

could anyone make the rimer's package work and plz update nude mod to version 1.4.1.2 (baby eater nude humanized)
It's pretty easy to do yourself
^^

Here is how you will need to pack a folder within the ResourcePacks folder:
Code:
"Folder name" (Folder in the ResourcePacks folder)
├ Content (folder)
| └ Images (folder)
|   └ Projectile_175.png
├ icon.png (Optional)
└ pack.json

The .json can easily be made and edited via notepad or wordpad
(if you have trouble with the format you can copy one a json from another texturepack and put into the folder and edit it via Notepad/wordpad)
Here an example of how it could be written:
JSON:
{
    "Name": "RimTer's baby eater",
    "Author": "RimTer",
    "Description": "baby eater nude humanized",
    "Version": {
        "major": 1,
        "minor": 0
    }
}
If you have trouble with the .json file let me know.
^.~

Edit: Wrote nodtepad... <.<;

Last edited:

NexusTheBrony

Potential Patron
No idea, but i would probably have a look, once it is actually out for 1.4.
(Currently it just turns 1.4 back into 1.3.5...
<.<
)
if tmodloader updates to 1.4 i could most likely just use this as is. what i was asking is if there could b a version with the 1.3.5 texture sheets that tmodloader uses

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
Here is a Couple of new and updated things
^.~

Slim Terrarians (NSFW) v1.11
> No longer requires the SFW package
> Updated with The New NSFW Player sprite
> 2 new Minions: Imp Girls and Sanguine Bat
> Underworld Loadingscreen
> a handful of NPC tweaks
Imp Girl (Inspired by Hufflove <3)
Sanguine Bat (Big Tiddy Goth Vampire Bat)

Add-on: Centaur Unicorns (NSFW) v1.1
Add-on: Centaur Unicorns (NSFW) 1.1
> NSFW Sprites for Centaur Mounts
> Boob Jiggle
> Warning: Include Horse dick

Add-on: Futa Unicorns (NSFW) v1.0

> Alternate Sprite for Unicorn Centaurs (Enemy NPC)
Walk animation

Run animation

Edit - 6 February: I've re-Updated the Slim Terrarians (NSFW)
as for some reason some NSFW sprites were their SFW version instead the NSFW one
@.@

Last edited:

go to horny jail

Potential Patron
Here is a Couple of new and updated things
^.~

> No longer requires the SFW package
> Updated with The New NSFW Player sprite
> 2 new Minions: Imp Girls and Sanguine Bat
> Underworld Loadingscreen
> a handful of NPC tweaks
Imp Girl (Inspired by Hufflove <3)
Sanguine Bat (Big Tiddy Goth Vampire Bat)

Add-on: Centaur Unicorns (NSFW) v1.1
Add-on: Centaur Unicorns (NSFW) 1.1
> NSFW Sprites for Centaur Mounts
> Boob Jiggle

Add-on: Futa Unicorns (NSFW) v1.0

> Alternate Sprite for Unicorn Centaurs (Enemy NPC)
Walk animation

Run animation
Nice

Zana

Potential Patron
Ahh, the rare, double-horned unicorns! The most majestic, yet most dangerous variant! Legend says they have a fondness for virgins.

....and that vampire bat minion Oh my god. It's a tit-bat.

SprPirateGmr

Potential Patron
I know this was made a while ago but can you tell me how to install it. no matter where I copy it it doesn't work I need some help. :(

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
I know this was made a while ago but can you tell me how to install it. no matter where I copy it it doesn't work I need some help. :(
Sadly Apocoh Apocoh have not been around since December

So in their sted, i took a looked inside the Package to see what was wrong and i noticed it missed a pack.json
eek.gif

I made one and put it inside the texture pack and now it works.
^.~

How to fix the Compilation package:
1: Download the attached pack.json.zip
2: Take the pack.json out of the .zip file
3: Put the pack.json into the "Terraria Nude Mod 1.11" .zip file (by drag n' drop)
4: put the "Terraria Nude Mod 1.11" .zip is located in your C:\Users\{user_name}\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks it will show up the next time you enter the texturepack window.
5: Find a Texturepack with this icon below and activate it.
Icon_unavalible

Attachments

pack.json.zip
573 bytes · Views: 1,260

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.