Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (2 Viewers)

foyaj

Potential Patron
There has been an update today and everytime i try to use it now the game crashes and says fatal error log bla bla? and the adress has changed to f9?? it was FA before? it was ready and as soon as i go in the charc page it shuts down :( i tested without using xtera and it works fine? maybe this xtera programe needs new update so please can you make a new version of this? if its working for anyone else to this day let me know :(

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It MIGHT be helpful to post the full error message.
"fatal error log bla bla" is not helpful for diagnosing problems.

foyaj

Potential Patron

okay so on the options i changed the B to A which always has work in the past but it doesnt work anymore as i stated. see the circle i marked where it says address that used to say FA but i changed it to a number in the options which turns into F9 it says ready but when i get in game it crashed like that it just shuts down?? please help?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    584.1 KB · Views: 211

foyaj

Potential Patron

have a look it says ready but its the wrong address it says F9BAF1CC when it supposed to be (FABAF1CC) = example.
So anyway i get int the game with this but then it shuts down saying that error on my previous screenshot i took? If anyone can help me out or if anyone is having this problem please try and fix it?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    815.9 KB · Views: 189

Pixelslayer

Potential Patron
have a look it says ready but its the wrong address it says F9BAF1CC when it supposed to be (FABAF1CC) = example.
So anyway i get int the game with this but then it shuts down saying that error on my previous screenshot i took? If anyone can help me out or if anyone is having this problem please try and fix it?

The address "F9B9F1CC" is correct for the main breast value but none of the others seem to be and the reason its crashing is because xigncode is seeing something it does not like. I managed to get the game running without crashing by using the xigncode bypass but still only the first value is correct, i'm guessing something in the structure of the memory has changed now but i cant be sure. I was able to find the head size value yesterday using cheat engine which sits at F9B9EDA4 instead of what xtera show as F9B9EEFC. I can likely find more values but unfortunately i have no idea yet if this can be fixed by changing settings in the program or if the author will need to change the code.

Cheers

foyaj

Potential Patron
The address "F9B9F1CC" is correct for the main breast value but none of the others seem to be and the reason its crashing is because xigncode is seeing something it does not like. I managed to get the game running without crashing by using the xigncode bypass but still only the first value is correct, i'm guessing something in the structure of the memory has changed now but i cant be sure. I was able to find the head size value yesterday using cheat engine which sits at F9B9EDA4 instead of what xtera show as F9B9EEFC. I can likely find more values but unfortunately i have no idea yet if this can be fixed by changing settings in the program or if the author will need to change the code.

Cheers

i use xigncode bypass too dude but i keep getting crashed? althouguh you say breast value is correct but it crashes showing that error message? and yeah it does need an update.

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Would there be a new offset value? I noticed that the right breast on a castanic was deformed compared to before! I dunno if that's an offset thing, but I assume it is?

pomeloman

Potential Patron
last i checked it "kinda" did... Like I said, I was able to get it to run a couple of days ago, but certain values aren't translating properly and causing some body parts to be a bit deformed!

Edit: Not like I said! I thought I mentioned it in the previous post that it was a few days ago! Apologies!

Last edited:

foyaj

Potential Patron
last i checked it "kinda" did... Like I said, I was able to get it to run a couple of days ago, but certain values aren't translating properly and causing some body parts to be a bit deformed!

Edit: Not like I said! I thought I mentioned it in the previous post that it was a few days ago! Apologies!
Hopefully someone fixes it :( I can’t even use it all it crashes now.

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Just tried it again now! I am crashing as well :C

Edit: So I found that if you launch xtera after you get onto the character you are playing, it ends up working! However, it's a little messed up due to the different values and such that I'm not familiar with.

Last edited:

foyaj

Potential Patron
Just tried it again now! I am crashing as well :C

Edit: So I found that if you launch xtera after you get onto the character you are playing, it ends up working! However, it's a little messed up due to the different values and such that I'm not familiar with.

what do you mean? this whole xtera software needs an update because as tera is always being updated the software is braking apart

pomeloman

Potential Patron
what do you mean? this whole xtera software needs an update because as tera is always being updated the software is braking apart

I'm not very well-versed in how any of this works, but observation-wise, it works on some of the character model parts only, and once you bring up xtera, having it up while a loading screen is up will crash the game. Otherwise, it still barely works, but I do agree that it needs an update! Hopefully, it happens!

foyaj

Potential Patron
I'm not very well-versed in how any of this works, but observation-wise, it works on some of the character model parts only, and once you bring up xtera, having it up while a loading screen is up will crash the game. Otherwise, it still barely works, but I do agree that it needs an update! Hopefully, it happens!

so the breast value which is F9 is the only one that works? do you know the value for thighs? butt waist?

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hi, mod creator here.
I will give it a try, the program hasn’t really needed an update because all the changes have been only small address changes that can be solved by offsets (fully configurable).
If this time the application or the game is crashing, it means something else has changed. It may take some time for me to download and find a fix. I will keep you informed.
Regards.

foyaj

Potential Patron
Hi, mod creator here.
I will give it a try, the program hasn’t really needed an update because all the changes have been only small address changes that can be solved by offsets (fully configurable).
If this time the application or the game is crashing, it means something else has changed. It may take some time for me to download and find a fix. I will keep you informed.
Regards.

Thank you so much XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.