Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (3 Viewers)

Kargrinn

Potential Patron
These are values for CE, but ill probably work
Please confirm:

Castanic Thigh: 1065434396
Castanic Bust: 1065596905
Castanic Arm/Calf: 1065190856

Human Thigh: 1065434396
Human Bust: 1065496905
Human Arm/Calf: 1065488516

High Elf Thigh: 1065434396
High Elf Bust: 1065496905
High Elf Arm/Calf: 1065190856

Elin Thigh: 1065434396
Elin Bust (2013 Swimwear): 1065894416 + 1065623816
Elin Arm/Calf: 1065190856

Universal Scale and Torso Length: 1065082616

Exgenesis

Content Creator
These are values for CE, but ill probably work
Please confirm:

Castanic Thigh: 1065434396
Castanic Bust: 1065596905
Castanic Arm/Calf: 1065190856

Human Thigh: 1065434396
Human Bust: 1065496905
Human Arm/Calf: 1065488516

High Elf Thigh: 1065434396
High Elf Bust: 1065496905
High Elf Arm/Calf: 1065190856

Elin Thigh: 1065434396
Elin Bust (2013 Swimwear): 1065894416 + 1065623816
Elin Arm/Calf: 1065190856

Universal Scale and Torso Length: 1065082616

Yes those are correct, but they are incomplete and terribly not worth editing (unless you know how to find pointers + offsets)

By incomplete I mean lots of values are missing: like ass x,y,z, waist x,y,z, feet xy,z, Head x,y,z.
By not worth changing I mean, when you search on those values unless you are scanning static memory addresses (mxjzm's methodology, which has advantages) then changing them in cheat engine only lasts about 15 minutes because they are stored in dynamic memory.

I am probably not going to research the feet size or Head size unless there is a tremendous interest in a hobbit mod. :-P

-exgenesis

Last edited by a moderator:

mxjzm

Casual Client
Yes Kargrinn, those values works but after any modification in-game (like changing equip or area) all your chages will be lost.
ATM H,C and E chest is working and no need to recalculate, we are looking for base address to avoid recalcualtion of address every time.
My memory function works and can be used to modify and auto-recalculate address if is needed but it's a better way if we find the base address and offsets.
We'll keep searching and working on this, the source code is in the main post, so you can check and do your tests if you want.

@tartarsauce:
Yes, i used C# with .NET framework on this program, i know c++, vb, java, blablabla.. but personaly i like C# ;D

Exgenesis

Content Creator
OOPS ... Stormgiant Castanic

Attachments

• Stormgiant.jpg
    Stormgiant.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,328

cowboys12

Potential Patron
i did notice one thing the more you increase the values on the Breast size the less smooth the boobs get and more jagged. Is there a way to fix this?

Centurion

Potential Patron
i did notice one thing the more you increase the values on the Breast size the less smooth the boobs get and more jagged. Is there a way to fix this?
That's likely a product of the limited polygons used for the breast geometry. You could think of it as resolution of an image--zoom in more, and it looks less smooth. I would assume the only way to fix this would be to use higher quality body meshes, or to limit the zoom power you use.

pop1337

Potential Patron
Lol reminds me of dude where's my car " I wanna get on that ride." I wonder if we could add higher quality meshes... that would be a ton of work.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
@mxjzm.

I have validated leg+arm scale, and thigh x,y,z with static memory addresses. Do you want me to add that into the code or just give you the addresses.

We have a feature request from a user named Judge to add in Elin, which would be immensely popular. IF you want, I will get to work on this once I find the high elf ass, hips, and waist (xyz). I encouraged Judge to start looking for the values but wanted to let you know that we have a new feature request that I think we should consider after you are happy with your current code.

-exgenesis.

JCDisaray

Potential Patron
MXJZM,

Your files are asking for a password? (I am using WinRAR to extract) I didn't see you mention a password on your First Post. Did I miss something?

Thank you for the Great Work!

mxjzm

Casual Client
First of all, sorry for the late reply, I've been busy these days.

@ EXGENESIS:
The base addresses you mentioned earlier did not work in my case, probably I did something wrong, so I would appreciate if you send me what you have discovered in a private message.

@ CJDisaray:
The password is in the main post, GVZ for the program, MxJzM for source code.

@ BlackFireBR:
Unfortunately Tera uses the same base value for all 3 races, but later I will add a function to modify (at least that's the idea) only the values ​​for the character in use.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
MX,

In the attached images there are addresses for you. Be sure when you test them on high elf, as this is where they were originally derived. Thanks for all the hard work.

They are universal in that every time I reboot, reinstall, or install on a different machine etc., the registers don't change.

I have highlighted the thigh X,Y,Z value and the "Butt Z" (which makes the butt taller). Sadly I have not been able to find the Y axis to expand the mesh of the ass and make the model thicker from front to back, but to no avail. The value labeled "model height" is mislabeled, so ignore that value. It does something funky to one of the legs.

BeforeChanges.jpg Adjusted Values.jpg

Edit, on a side note, the values also allow for greater breast customization, a possibility for a future version. You can adjust the X,Y, and Z, axis of both breasts with these addresses. You can sculpt the breast of your model in lots of creative ways when you start adjusting each X, Y, Z axis separately.

Future directions.

Butt and waist (thickness)
Calf Size
Distance from breast to shoulder

If these addresses dont work for you then I am at a real loss. That said, a few of the addresses are mislabeled, to be refined in the future.

To anyone who wants to help explore as yet undefined regions, or put better definitions on my existing mapped values, send me a PM and I will post my latest CE table online.

-exgenesis

Exgenesis

Content Creator
did you perhaps try the address for the waist to increase the thickness Genesis?

My waist values weren't clearly defined. It turns out what those two values really were were the length from the navel to the midriff, and the length of the midriff to the breasts. See images attached.

Below you can see that my values for waist were mislabeled and boxes about what they actually affect. I still have more than 200 addresses I haven't looked at though, so perhaps once I find the waist value, it will be the slider I that allows adjusting hip width, hip. size, and hip thickness. Fine tuning these values helped me add some detail to my Nordic slider (GW2 Inspired), so thanks for challenging me.

lengths-both-Z.jpg

I am going to start a separate thread dedicated to CE body sliders/Adjustment, so that I don't muddy up MX's dev thread with WIP research. That said I'm sure as we figure this out he will be open to adding in some of our findings as feature requests.

Here is a link to my thread. Lets keep discussions about CE body values there, and when I post here it will be about things specific to MX's great work.

Exgenesis Thread on Body Modification with CE
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/exgenesis-tera-body-mods-using-ce-1506/

-exgenesis

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.