Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

mxjzm

Casual Client
@Exgenesis
Nice job.
Currently (thanks to @Acrux) I managed to find swimsuits 2013 using pointers and offsets from code (the reason for this is that after some testing, I found that not always the address is FC610394) For now, this section is going great, in the next version the code needed to perform offsets will be included.
Very good job finding the addresses and values ​​for the thighs, in a future release we will include this.
Keep up the good work ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway start and setup is always problem detected? Exactly how to do a video to explain whether the use?
We are working to fix this, some computers just have problems with my memory search code. Try to open xTera in character selection screen and tell me if it works please.

darknessex

Potential Patron
After opening xTera running game in the character selection screen, xTera not search any address, whether it is because of my relationship tera Taiwan version?

Attachments

• 20131231001418.jpg
    20131231001418.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 564

Exgenesis

Content Creator
View attachment 16925

Mmmmm.... i like my char :cool:

So I was thinking Cradle of Fear might like a thigh adjuster.... :-) The adjuststed thigh values in the attached images aren't huge values, so the character isn't 9 feet tall. Assuming a normal castanic is 5'8" then the new castanic with thicker thighs is about 6 foot 3.

I used the default clothing to show that it works on anything, whether its a 2013 swimsuit or basic equipment.

Attachments

• basevales.jpg
    basevales.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,289
  • castanic1.jpg
    castanic1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,418

Exgenesis

Content Creator
i want is :cool:

You can have it if you want. If you are are a CE user, I attached an image that shows what to do.

1. manually add an address
2. Put in each address in 2. and 3.
3. Add hotkeys with your preferred adustment value.

The address ending in 114 adjusts the x,y,z leg scale which seems to also affect the arms, proportionally.
The address ending in 154 adjusts x,y of the thigh, without making you taller.

Attachments

• steps 1-3.jpg
    steps 1-3.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 635
Last edited by a moderator:

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Yes, it does. But I need other people to try it out with CE (because I really don't want to have to install on a different system). Ultimately this is what I am going to have to do so that I can verify that it works on other machines other than mine. But yes, it works with mods in place.

I am not so sure how it would react to the Santa Stockings yet, which may have their own leg geometry, but for most mods, like the nude mods, etc., yes, it works fine on my machine.

darknessex

Potential Patron
@Exgenesis
Nice job.
Currently (thanks to @Acrux) I managed to find swimsuits 2013 using pointers and offsets from code (the reason for this is that after some testing, I found that not always the address is FC610394) For now, this section is going great, in the next version the code needed to perform offsets will be included.
Very good job finding the addresses and values ​​for the thighs, in a future release we will include this.
Keep up the good work ^^

- - - Updated - - -

We are working to fix this, some computers just have problems with my memory search code. Try to open xTera in character selection screen and tell me if it works please.

First of all thank you for the Tera produced xTera this tool, I very much hope that this tool can be used xTera Tera on my client, but do not know why xTera on my client runs Tera is always the problem detected, perhaps Tera is because my client's relations with Taiwan? who can advise you on whether the client Tera xTera are functioning properly, whether the client is the United States, or South Korea or Japan, the client is also a client?

acrux

Potential Patron
There is another guys ak me same thing in private i can say you both it's is compatible with tera EU and NA but can be compatible with all version asian too. I just have a japan version of tera i will need to download Taiwan version you can send me in private a link for download it and i will work around in a week when i will be back from holidays

darknessex

Potential Patron
There is another guys ak me same thing in private i can say you both it's is compatible with tera EU and NA but can be compatible with all version asian too. I just have a japan version of tera i will need to download Taiwan version you can send me in private a link for download it and i will work around in a week when i will be back from holidays
Thank you very much for your reply, I have uploaded Tera Taiwanese client download tool, hope that if there is time, then the compiler can be xTera tool to be able to support clients in Taiwan, thanks again!

Attachments

TERA_20130618.7z
2 MB · Views: 353

cowboys12

Potential Patron
im confused on how to get it started.
i loaded the program but it wont let me increase the vaules or anything

mxjzm

Casual Client
Open xTera, open Tera and log in. In game, if the status of xTera is Ready, use NumPad + or - (or buttons) to increase/decrease the value.
You have to refresh the game, equip/unequip something or change area.
(At the moment, only works for Human, Castanics and Elves).

BTW, use the last version of the program (31/12/2013 = r1.2)

cowboys12

Potential Patron
thanks, i actually just got it working lol as i checked your post now to just figure out how to get the ass working. already got the boobs working and it does work with other mods :-)

cowboys12

Potential Patron
any1 know how to adjust the butt on the females or if its even possible? Im trying to make my avatar more curvy in the rear

Exgenesis

Content Creator
any1 know how to adjust the butt on the females or if its even possible? Im trying to make my avatar more curvy in the rear

I have so far found no address that would adjust the values on the butt, only the thighs. I've seen that people have done it on 4Chan, but no one that has done it has given a single value associated with the butt. You can achieve greater curvyness by adjusting the thigh values, however, which are in the final phase of being validated.

Going to continue my work on week-ends once I return to cubicle hell.

lum.jpg

I know the values are in there somewhere because when I adjusted my thigh and calf values to the size of toothpicks I had a perfectly well formed elven ass on the ground.

-exgenesis

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.