Tera - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

R

regita

how do I install (De-Censor v1.4, Bikini Mod - Elin [Equipment Template]) all together in the same folder??

SuperGnova

Potential Patron
if you can give me feedback on this it would help alot, and as a bonus treat (because I know someone was gonna request it) I made a second file that changes 00 and 17. (all you have to do is rename the files accordingly)

Well I hope your day got better! Regarding the files, it looks like the file with changes to armor 17 worked fine but there is an issue with the other file, where 00 and 17 are swapped. I tried loading armor 17 up in the preview and the game crashed with fatal error ffff:ffff .

meeru

Potential Patron
Well I hope your day got better! Regarding the files, it looks like the file with changes to armor 17 worked fine but there is an issue with the other file, where 00 and 17 are swapped. I tried loading armor 17 up in the preview and the game crashed with fatal error ffff:ffff .

Mehh day went so so. Found out both my shoes have holes in the bottom so I need new shoes. My raid group in WoW had to cancel early because someone had to go. Though I had poutine today and my healths good...ish so I can't complain. I'm glad atleast one of the files worked, as for the other if someone wants to make one that works they can use the file I left and just hex edit. If not I'll fix it sometime early next month if I remember. Atleast you have 1 thing to enjoy till then. <3

S

seidau

So for these patches, do you have to own the type of cloth or leather armor? Or will the patch work on any and all the different cloth/armor types?

Lolimod

Potential Patron
Made a simple edit to the recently released pirate costume for elin, removes the little black skirt.

Download

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 2,325
J

Jesterama1980

Just wondering why you posted a mod that required files which you didn't bother to supply the download link for. Your mod is useless without the "Req Files: K-Tera (De-Censor v1.4, Bikini Mod - Elin [Equipment Template])' amd I can't find that file anywhere on the web.

Molokk

Potential Patron
Hello,

Thank you for the mods, they are great.

But I wanted to know if there is any known modification for the Elin Midnight Maillot Swimsuit?

If not, then can anyone just edit the underwear out while keeping the swimsuit on?

Thank you!

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I made a mod to make the nametag be in japanese, no further mods can really be done without looking bad i'm afraid...

EDIT: I have made my own thread for my uploads and will likely no longer be blobbing this thread.
Also, for whatever hex swaps etc were used with my nudes, i'd like links to those to post in my thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eiri666

Hi.
There was a mod that completely replaced leather armor with cloth, but I can't find it anymore, and I had to re-install TERA yesterday. Can someone reupload it?

Mastah

Potential Patron
Thanks to everyone who has made mods for Tera, it's been pretty easy to figure out how most were made.

How would I go about armor swapping how Meeru has done? Meaning cross gpk's, since it seems possible to make plate into robes

An idea id suggest: When making/releasing things, mod makers should just write a brief step by step on how it was done. It would really open the doors and im sure youd see way more mod thread appear and you skip the mass requests that occur. Anyways, any help is appreciated, not giving up on figuring out what Meeru did for those swaps yet..!

Naduron

Content Creator
Thanks to everyone who has made mods for Tera, it's been pretty easy to figure out how most were made.

How would I go about armor swapping how Meeru has done? Meaning cross gpk's, since it seems possible to make plate into robes

An idea id suggest: When making/releasing things, mod makers should just write a brief step by step on how it was done. It would really open the doors and im sure youd see way more mod thread appear and you skip the mass requests that occur. Anyways, any help is appreciated, not giving up on figuring out what Meeru did for those swaps yet..!

Guide here:

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/resource-modding-17/guide-how-swap-armors-tera-141/

Mastah

Potential Patron
That guide has some really useful information, he even found out how to handle animation issues.. but it's still only swapping to something that shares gpk with the two swaps (So for example its easy to swap Leather1 to Leather17, they share a GPK), I'm speaking about how Meeru did heavy to robe, or anything cross gpk, (Which also raises the question: Can we swap to the newest files that arent in-game, but are in the files?)

Thanks Naduron for the link! I see other guides of interest in there which I'll have a look at

meeru

Potential Patron
That guide has some really useful information, he even found out how to handle animation issues.. but it's still only swapping to something that shares gpk with the two swaps (So for example its easy to swap Leather1 to Leather17, they share a GPK), I'm speaking about how Meeru did heavy to robe, or anything cross gpk, (Which also raises the question: Can we swap to the newest files that arent in-game, but are in the files?)

Thanks Naduron for the link! I see other guides of interest in there which I'll have a look at

Sorry been busy all week with stuff so I haven't had time to really post. swapping between gpks requires you to use the gpk you want it to look like rather then the gpk that has the stuff in it (confuzzled myself on that one) to switch elin heavy to robe, you actaully use the robe gpk and change every (and I mean Every) instance of "Popori_F_RXX" to "Popori_F_HXX", now that part works pretty easy. The part I'm still not used to is after that switching 17 for 1 , or 3 for 14 etc etc.

As for switching armors that may not be ingame but in the game files, I've done that once, I swapped the swimsuit gpk with that of the christmas outfit one, and I don't mean the snowsuits, I mean the santa outfits although that is kinda tricky and it still crashes the game sometimes, so your better asking someone about that one.

A little side note is that I've only done elin armor swapping, and am not sure if the other races will work with armor swapping as i haven't tried myself, None the less good luck and have fun

Mastah

Potential Patron
Meeru, you're alive!

I see, so your method doesn't actually cross GPK swap in the end, it's actually using the same source for everything. But damn, I can't complain, I was grinning from cheek to cheek when this finally worked after all the effort Ive been putting into it, haha. It seems that this should work just fine on other races and genders, Blueholes way of organizing everything is spot on for this type of edit

This is Castanic Leather to Castanic Plate, yay, my dream character. Since I installed this game I was mumbling and grumbling at how the coolest classes had to wear the WORST armor by far (in my opinion).

So how it was done, adding onto Meeru's instructions and adding some clarifications (Warning: I'm not very good at explaining stuff, but I did my best)

-Open the GPK in some kind of hex editor, I used Winhex

-Let's say you're doing High Elf Robes to High Elf Heavy, you'd be opening Heavy armor GPK since that's your goal

-Search for Race_ArmorType and as Meeru says in the post above me, you'd begin replacing the H's (For heavy) to R's (For robes)

-So in this example you'd be searching HighElf_F_H and making them HighElf_F_R

-You'll typically do this until you reach I think it's armor 18? Don't make the same mistake I did, open search again and keep going down to keep eliminating all the H's for R's, there's more beyond this main bulk

-Something im unsure of, which I ran into, were these file paths that lead to TGA image files, they were something like Castanic_F/H/(File parts here, you will see them eventually..), I didn't think to stop and test it without doing this, I actually think this area could have been related to the little icons of the armor. Unless you want to find out if that F/H/ needs to become F/R/ or not, I'd suggest to do those as well

-When you stop getting search results for your targets, test it out, if it crashes, go back and open search

-Since you were looking for H's, make sure you didn't accidently change the H of a "Hand" part - So search like "Rand" which should be "Hand"

-Take your time, if you have a problem with doing it all in one sitting, take breaks - If you mess something up it's probably not going to work

-Make sure it's named correctly. You edited HighElf_F_H.gpk, but it needs to be HighElf_F_R.gpk

-Always have backup files before trying to make mods

That's all, I probably won't make anymore as this is my only character. BIG! Thank you to Meeru, for the simple instructions

This GPK is not modded for nudity or any of that, all it does is make Leather turn to Blueholes Plate. Also this wasn't tested very much, but I feel it would have crashed by now, as I am in a pretty populated area. No promises it'll hold up for something like a Nexus.. I should have waited before posting it, I'm sure people will find out soon enough.

-Side effects Ive personally found:
Weapons don't show when sheathed.
If the hair would normally be tied up or left down, is decided by the original leather armor used, it would be interesting for the real perfectionists out there if we could find out how hair position is decided, and if it's hex changeable

Castanic_F_L (Leather to Heavy).gpk

o55v.png

meeru

Potential Patron
Of course I'm alive, who said I wasn't???

Anyways glad it worked for you and my info not being useless gibberish of a mad old... young person. If I get bored again i might go do more of the elin stuff such as heavy to leather, robe to heavy. (who wouldn't wanna run around as a little fox girl casting molten death on enemies while wearing heavy armor??) I might do the other races sometime but I've never had interest in the other races, and hex editing is time consuming, so that might take some time.

None the less glad it worked out in the end and it looks good for here, keep it up. :P

eduard55

Potential Patron
Meeru could you please help me :/ I'd like to swap the Robe 18 armor with the Leather 0 armor, but I don't know how to hex-edit. There are only numbers etc. There's no "Popori_F_L00" at all :´(

- - - Updated - - -

Cause None of the leather armors has a layer under the undies. And R_18 has a layer under everything, made a complete-nudemod for it, but I don't play Robe chars, I'm playing a Warrior :/ Could you please help me with it ? :3 - - - Updated - - -

R_17, sry - - - Updated - - -

Well, nvm, I know how to do this now, but my TERA crashes eveyrtime.. What do I have to edit? If I edit ALL Popori_F_R to Popori_F_L then it crashes :/

I managed to do it ! :D
Thank you Meeru for this wonderful method and thank you Mastah, I looked into your Castanic gpk to look what to do :)

I'll upload it for all who want it. It's a Elin Robe to Leather with Nude. I switched Popori_F_L17 with Popori_F_L02 because 17 is full nude, you just have to buy the Tier 3 Template in Velika and remodel your current armor :)

- - - Updated - - -

Meeru could you please help me :/ I'd like to swap the Robe 18 armor with the Leather 0 armor, but I don't know how to hex-edit. There are only numbers etc. There's no "Popori_F_L00" at all :´(

- - - Updated - - -

Cause None of the leather armors has a layer under the undies. And R_18 has a layer under everything, made a complete-nudemod for it, but I don't play Robe chars, I'm playing a Warrior :/ Could you please help me with it ? :3 - - - Updated - - -

R_17, sry - - - Updated - - -

Well, nvm, I know how to do this now, but my TERA crashes eveyrtime.. What do I have to edit? If I edit ALL Popori_F_R to Popori_F_L then it crashes :/

I managed to do it !
Thank you Meeru for this wonderful method and thank you Mastah, I looked into your Castanic gpk to look what to do

I'll upload it for all who want it. It's a Elin Robe to Leather with Nude. I switched Popori_F_L17 with Popori_F_L02 because 17 is full nude, you just have to buy the Tier 3 Template in Velika and remodel your current armor

Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/?obj2ctjqg5r5s99 :)

zubarus

Potential Patron
i hate umod .. all is not by game start save is shit.
or i can with umod all this mods ever saver, not all time start the game and umod and pick all the 1000mods to loade

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.