Tera - Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Volomon

Potential Patron
For some reason when I use the human underwear mod, it makes Tera crash, and it causes Umod to stop working. I couldn't figure out why so I had to get rid of it. Also for Castanic there appears to be an error when I get the decensor mod, the file is corrupted. Where else can I get that file?

N

Nightrider

uMod V 1.0 starts briefly when I start Tera but immediately returns to the empty window. I do not get it to start've definitely made the right tera.exe file. please help :/

Xonk

Potential Patron
Ok...I am really tired and a bit lost. Where do I find the "K-Tera" and the De-censor mod for the NA(FTP) version so I can use these mods...or does someone have them as gpk files? I started playing the game today (Yesterday) and have an Elin Archer. I guess they use leather armor? help! Please?

maxliguge86

Potential Patron
uMod V 1.0 starts briefly when I start Tera but immediately returns to the empty window. I do not get it to start've definitely made the right tera.exe file. please help :/

i have the same problem...
the 3. don't work. New option pop-up during 2 or 3 sec and instant desapear...
If someone can help...

Last edited by a moderator:

Xonk

Potential Patron
Hey...

I know I have been asking this around...but would it be possible to compact your armor files into one mod...and convert them to gpk? Include the de censor, armor file, without having to buy the in-game do hickey (lol). Just wondering...I figure you are busy, but these look nice!

maxliguge86

Potential Patron
Ok after searching i have correct my first problem and now i have the other option, but after select my "armor"(so the file) and press updapte(reload) and swap to another textures lvl (like 10 times) it do nothing... armour didn't change.. i possible do something wrong but i don't do what...

if someone have an idea I'd like to meet he!

ps: sorry for my bad english

Raskha

Potential Patron
when it says "Req Files: K-Tera (De-Censor v1.2, Bikini Mod - High Elf)"
Does it mean either De-Censorv1.2 or Bikini Mod?

olivierfauteux

Potential Patron
so u need to start tat program each tie u wana play then ad your mods isnt that kinda long lol ? why not just make us the files in the gpk format no ?

- - - Updated - - -

well i guess i cant get any help in modding the game and the mods dont work

P

Pikachu

Tried as it said on tutorial and rode a lot of the posts. It doesn't work for me :-( it doesn't show ingame. :-(

Is it maybe it doesn't work with the uncut patcher? o:

(tried Elin "cloth" pack)

Edit:

still thanks a lot for this great work! Thank you for taking the time to creating this stuff for us! :3

Edit 2:

Also did it like you did in the Video, still doesn't work for me :-(

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
hi-res nude elin straight from your friendly neighbourhood Luna.Livehart
cloth: popori_f_r.gpk
certain early robes are nopan, some are topless, r17(azure sky etc) is full nude.

leather: popori_f_l.gpk
l18 is nopan, l13 is no-bra (huge pendant), l16 no-cage
no cage only: popori_f_l (no cage only).gpk
black/gold/silver cuirass (nopan): pc_black_gold_silver.zip

metal: popori_f_h.gpk
default is nopan, metals are metaly, couple recoloured panties/show off panties (i think there might be a surprise bikini as one of the styles)
h20 nopan: popori_f_h20 (nopan).gpk
**normal uncen+better looking metal: popori_f_h (metallic).gpk

costume changes
event 01 (sukumizu): pc_event_01.gpk
name tag changed with japanese version

event 01a (ruffle swimsuit): pc_event_01a.gpk
removed ruffles, now normal 2pce
lacey lingerie version, minus ruffle: pc_event_01a (laced without ruffle).gpk

event 02a (maid): PC_Event_02A (nopan ver).gpk
arin's lolita maid outfit is nopan.
show-off panties version: PC_Event_02A (panty show ver).gpk

event 06 (snow suit): pc_event_06.gpk
made tights grey

>remember to put in *\tera\client\s1game\cookedpc\art_data\packages\_ch\pc
make new folder for "_ch" (prevents the need for overwriting)

Green & Red Troll mounts: Giant_us.zip
removed leaves covering everything from seat of mount
>mounts go in _ch\npc
-added troll mount!!
update: removed green pad as well!!
(as usual, tacked onto old posts as well)

If there is enough demand, I can take screenshots of what everything looks like and made a properly organized thread of everything i have.

pandabutt

Potential Patron
-added troll mount!!
(as usual, tacked onto old posts as well)

If there is enough demand, I can take screenshots of what everything looks like and made a properly organized thread of everything i have.

You should... it's often a deterrent from download if there aren't any preview pictures.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Anxiously waiting for more Elin armor changes to be added into .gpk form.
I've pretty much changed all that can be changed with the elin armour, except for applying my metalizing method to the gauntlets and grieves (it doesn't let me extract those) without having invisible holes or anything like that...

You should... it's often a deterrent from download if there aren't any preview pictures.
I'm temporarily unable to access the game or tera website (dunno why, using proxy to contact support lol), so I can't go about doing any screens... Also setting up an organized thread of my works would be a lot of . . . work. Screenshots needing to be done of different versions of everything with good presentation (yikes)... so yeah if more people want specific screenshots for each thing i'll consider doing it.

Here are some examples of the beautiful elin nudes I poored my heart into: (zerker is the only recent one, I didn't have the ear/tail-colour mod before)
TERA_ScreenShot_20130324_074024.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20130324_074859.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20130327_140638.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20130514_180034.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20130324_074745.jpg

I honestly don't have any good/simple body-portrait shots other than my zerker there, I just hadn't found a reason yet >.< these are just dug from what I have... but this gives an idea of what my nudes look like, nopan being no panties. I hope you love them, and their smooth/soft skin, as much as I do! (I don't care about your sexual interests lol)

cowboys12

Potential Patron
i agree your works are amazing you should upload them GenesisAria and can you mod other races too?

pandabutt

Potential Patron
Genesis your a godsend ^-^ Your mod style from the screenshots you provided there meet pretty much exactly what I've been looking for in a nude mod for Tera... if only you did other races too.
I love that you preserved the armors. Would love to see all the armors done in No-pan/No-bra format...

... Now if only the garter on the nude could be removed somehow >.>

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
... Now if only the garter on the nude could be removed somehow >.>
the garter is only because i am using the queen's boots. it'll have whatever shoes you end up picking . . . (thighhighs is my other choice with nude, but i like boots a tiny bit more)

Unfortunately I won't do other races.(I don't appreciate them like I do elin, except for the humour/armours of the male races) See nakedpatch.ru for other races; I don't like thair vulval look at all, it's lazy (their elin nipples even less so...don't like innie nipples), but they have the same logic of no-pan/no-bra. I use some of them excluding the ones that make high elves topless.

Edit: lol they copied my idea for the Arin's lolita maid uniform nopan, but I already tried doing skirtless nopan, and the skin colours between the legs were all wrong, so I decided to avoid it XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.