Tera - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

pandabutt

Potential Patron
So, Genesis, after trying your mod and the mods on the site you linked... it seems I'm still searching for a really good nude patch for Tera... thought your mod or theirs would have done more armors... and was really hoping to see full nudes for the basic armors... The few armors you showed in your pics are great and that's the style I'm looking for... but I'd like to see something that keeps that style through all armors (Robes, Leather, & Metal; All Levels) and doesn't cut off any skirts...

DarkSheba

Potential Patron
A good find on the nakedpatch.ru I hadn't seen that before.

I want to do some mods to my High Elf Slayer (so I'm restricted to the leather armor selections) and am trying to track down something that will allow me to add nipples to her. I'd prefer them to be just peeking out but if not...just noticeable under her leather armor.

Xonk

Potential Patron
Genesis...

This is awesome. I play 2 ELINs. Both Magic Users...and they are way better than what I have seen up until now. Thank you SO much for your work...you are awesome! Oh...have you thought about doing the higher level armors? The 19, 20, etc? That would be cool too!

T

Terarianer

Hi!

Nice Mods!

I tried to install them like its described in the README, but i failed :(.. If I start tera, there are no more options that pop out in uMod :/!

Could anyone please help me :(?

bdrc

Potential Patron
Not sure if I am doing it right, because I can only see a few changes (in character creation), most of the armors I have (robe) still the same. Does the gpk files requires the decensor and equipment template files?

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
So, Genesis, after trying your mod and the mods on the site you linked... it seems I'm still searching for a really good nude patch for Tera... thought your mod or theirs would have done more armors... and was really hoping to see full nudes for the basic armors... The few armors you showed in your pics are great and that's the style I'm looking for... but I'd like to see something that keeps that style through all armors (Robes, Leather, & Metal; All Levels) and doesn't cut off any skirts...
Oh...have you thought about doing the higher level armors? The 19, 20, etc? That would be cool too!
That's impossible. both myself and nakedpatch modded as much as absolutely possible. If you remove any more clothing you will be missing half your body, it's not textured underneath.

We cannot modify the actual models of characters at this time. We are limited to texture only.

Green & Red Troll mounts: Giant_us.zip
removed leaves covering everything from seat of mount
>mounts go in _ch\npc
update: removed green pad as well!!

tip: don't look too closely at elin crotch of other players unless you turn character quality up lol

Last edited by a moderator:

pandabutt

Potential Patron
gave your mod another try Genesis... it seems something glitched on my end the first time and armors arn't getting skirts cut off now...

Still wish you had done full-nudes for the base gear though... and would love to see just panty removals on most armors if at all possible...

C

cakeasaurus

can someone put up a mod that replaces elin heavy armor 21 with elin leather armor 21? while at the same time having h00"no armor" being fully nude? as in not wearing anything?

basically just swap elin heavy armor for elin leather armor including regent/queenwrath/vm model which is h21 and l21?

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
gave your mod another try Genesis... it seems something glitched on my end the first time and armors arn't getting skirts cut off now...

Still wish you had done full-nudes for the base gear though... and would love to see just panty removals on most armors if at all possible...
I already stated, "both myself and nakedpatch modded as much as absolutely possible. If you remove any more clothing you will be missing half your body, it's not textured underneath." I CANNOT make the base armours fully nude unless I hex switch the x17 and x0, in which your base armour will be nude, and x17 will look like base armour. (x to be remplaced with R,L,or H) no one can modify the character models to not have holes. If I delete clothing texture you will be missing half of your torso, just see-through. I wish i could do more with it to, but I can't. Not until we find out how to extract the models.

can someone put up a mod that replaces elin heavy armor 21 with elin leather armor 21? while at the same time having h00"no armor" being fully nude? as in not wearing anything?

basically just swap elin heavy armor for elin leather armor including regent/queenwrath/vm model which is h21 and l21?
You could potentially swap the additional armours as they have their own files, but you cannot swap and individual lower level styles, you'd have to HEX swap the entire file, and then maybe swap different level's styles (but you can template everything pre-60 so it doesn't matter much) I don't know how to do this though.

X

xhot1982m

i cant get this mod to work. i do the same as in the video but it wont work. i'm using the EU-Version of Tera and i wanna use this mode for my Elin.

can someone help me please to get this mod to work ?

mglushed

Potential Patron
hi-res Nude elin straight from your friendly neighbourhood Luna.Livehart
Cloth: Popori_F_R.gpk
certain early robes are nopan, some are topless, R17(Azure Sky etc) is full nude.

Leather: Popori_F_L.gpk
L18 is nopan, L13 is no-bra (huge pendant), L16 no-cage
no cage only: Popori_F_L (no cage only).gpk
Black/Gold/Silver Cuirass (nopan): PC_Black_Gold_Silver.zip

Metal: Popori_F_H.gpk
default is nopan, metals are metaly, couple recoloured panties/show off panties (i think there might be a surprise bikini as one of the styles)
H20 nopan: Popori_F_H20 (nopan).gpk
**normal uncen+better looking metal: Popori_F_H (metallic).gpk

Costume changes
Event 01 (Sukumizu): PC_Event_01.gpk
name tag changed with japanese version

Event 01a (Ruffle swimsuit): PC_Event_01A.gpk
removed ruffles, now normal 2pce
lacey lingerie version, minus ruffle: PC_Event_01A (laced without ruffle).gpk

Event 02a (maid): PC_Event_02A (nopan ver).gpk
arin's lolita maid outfit is nopan.
show-off panties version: PC_Event_02A (panty show ver).gpk

Event 06 (Snow suit): PC_Event_06.gpk
made tights grey

>Remember to put in *\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC
make new folder for "_CH" (prevents the need for overwriting)

Green & Red Troll mounts: Giant_us.zip
removed leaves covering everything from seat of mount
>mounts go in _ch\npc
update: removed green pad as well!!

Hi, I downloaded your TERA elin mod, but the only full nude is R17 is that true? I would like to have the non-armor model (when you wear nothing) to be full nude, is that possible? What steps should I take to make this happen? I heard about hex editing but not really get how to do it and the guide on hex editing to swap models is just for same-file scenario. Or would there be a chance may you have time to make one for me? Or have you done it already, I couldn't find it on this forum. Thanks for reading!

-----------

UPDATE: I tried to swap H00 with H17 but it appears that H17 is not full nude, is there any heavy armor model which is full nude?

meeru

Potential Patron
Hi, I downloaded your TERA elin mod, but the only full nude is R17 is that true? I would like to have the non-armor model (when you wear nothing) to be full nude, is that possible? What steps should I take to make this happen? I heard about hex editing but not really get how to do it and the guide on hex editing to swap models is just for same-file scenario. Or would there be a chance may you have time to make one for me? Or have you done it already, I couldn't find it on this forum. Thanks for reading!

-----------

UPDATE: I tried to swap H00 with H17 but it appears that H17 is not full nude, is there any heavy armor model which is full nude?

only robe set 17 is nude, not heavy set 17, also there is no heavy set that is full nude. I have done a hex edit in an earlyer post which switchs the elin heavy sets with that of robes (yes even the nude ones, but im to lazy to go back and repost it here), if you go back you can find it no problem just make sure which one your looking at (only 1 is heavy to robe nude)

mglushed

Potential Patron
only robe set 17 is nude, not heavy set 17, also there is no heavy set that is full nude. I have done a hex edit in an earlyer post which switchs the elin heavy sets with that of robes (yes even the nude ones, but im to lazy to go back and repost it here), if you go back you can find it no problem just make sure which one your looking at (only 1 is heavy to robe nude)

Thank you! Is there a way (maybe hex edit?) to make ALL armors look like R17 on Elins? I'd love to see every Elin running naked in the game :p.

T

Tokito

Yeah whenever i try to choose a file or whatever for texture/package, it just says "File type is not supported" So it wont do it :(

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
-If there is enough demand, I can take screenshots of what everything looks like and made a properly organized thread of everything i have.

I second this notion. Please, create your own thread GenesisAria. The community loves what you have done, and a thread would just be... divine! :) That would just be awesome! :)

- M.

dstuff

Potential Patron
grassless + nopan, thx for awesomeness =)
Bgjauvn.jpg

KatsuraJun

Potential Patron
Just wondering, is there any reason why the UMod mods seem to be rather... inconsistent for me? As in, I can get some to work, but not others. (For example, High Elf Leather 18 and 4 work for me, but not 16 and 4v1. And the NPC one for that matter.)

I'm doing the exact same things for them, just some refuse to work. Funny thing is, pre-KN Raid patch, 18 and 4 refused to work, but I remember I got 16 working.

It's just downright baffling.

SuperGnova

Potential Patron

I'm a bit late here but thanks for the hex edit work Meeru! I really dislike the Leather style so I have been using Leather to Robe. For anyone else, the referenced post is on page 72 : http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-nude-mods-282/index72.html#post10571

Meeru would you have time to do one more conversion like these, where the Leather is changed to Robe but set 17 is changed to nude mod like you did for the Heavy armor to Robe (Credit: GenesisAria)? I hope I didn't miss it if (anyone) already provided it!

meeru

Potential Patron
I'm a bit late here but thanks for the hex edit work Meeru! I really dislike the Leather style so I have been using Leather to Robe. For anyone else, the referenced post is on page 72 : http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-nude-mods-282/index72.html#post10571

Meeru would you have time to do one more conversion like these, where the Leather is changed to Robe but set 17 is changed to nude mod like you did for the Heavy armor to Robe (Credit: GenesisAria)? I hope I didn't miss it if (anyone) already provided it!

First off I'd like to say thank you for enjoying the work that I and others here do. (even though I do very little)

My dog puked on my floor so I woke up rather early today and saw your request. Now I'm not one for putting something out that I myself can't test so if it doesn't work you'll either have to wait till I can buy a graphics card or someone else picks up my work and fixes it, but either way if you can give me feedback on this it would help alot, and as a bonus treat (because I know someone was gonna request it) I made a second file that changes 00 and 17. (all you have to do is rename the files accordingly)

Popori_F_L.gpk (R - L nude)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.