Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

Nopi

Potential Patron
so the UTC helper doesnt work anymore and we have to extract these mods manually correct?

Wait what? UTHelper doesn't work on exactly what? New package files? At least I know it still works on the old package I made my mod in (which I'm making a revision of), Also noted that in that old package, some elin textures and normal maps were updated from 512 to 1024 resolution.

pop1337

Potential Patron
if you're having an error with the modded file it maybe that the resolution is too big. When I was recoloring my pirate armor for elins the gloves weren't working. every time I imported it it would crash the game and not register with the GPK file properly. Unless you're talking about something completely different, thus disregard this message.

Nopi

Potential Patron
if you're having an error with the modded file it maybe that the resolution is too big. When I was recoloring my pirate armor for elins the gloves weren't working. every time I imported it it would crash the game and not register with the GPK file properly. Unless you're talking about something completely different, thus disregard this message.

Yep. It's about something different. The stuff I'm doing works fine.

And I think Naduron meant that the thread he made was what wasn't working. Not the tool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
Elin - Event 17 [2013 Santa] v4
Target GPK:
PC_Event_17.GPK
Download:
Elin - Event 17 [2013 Santa] v4
TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-30-73.png TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-31-90.png TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-33-32.png TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-34-67.png TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-35-77.png TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-36-84.png TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-38-08.png TERA 2014-01-03 21-47-39-65.png

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I'm trying making my own mods, but I get this, when I paint the alpha channel of the cloth (not the body) with black:
TERA 2014-01-06 22-32-52-42.jpg

Here's the diffuse textures and the alpha channel:
Human_F_R06_Body_diff.jpg Human_F_R06_Body_diff_alpha.jpg

I'm using UtHelper, exporting the textures, saving DXT5 with alpha.

I tried open one .gpk that I have that has the Uncensor patch and the Bikini mod, holping, that doing that would make the full body appear, but I was wrong.

Can anyone help me?

Nopi

Potential Patron
I'm trying making my own mods, but I get this, when I paint the alpha channel of the cloth (not the body) with black:
View attachment 17178

Here's the diffuse textures and the alpha channel:
View attachment 17176View attachment 17177

I'm using UtHelper, exporting the textures, saving DXT5 with alpha.

I tried open one .gpk that I have that has the Uncensor patch and the Bikini mod, holping, that doing that would make the full body appear, but I was wrong.

Can anyone help me?

You are doing the operation the way it's supposed to be. BUT, you are doing it for a mesh that has nothing behind the cloth part. Those who don't know may think that because the dds has a naked body texture there it means they can remove the cloth part and it will show that, but many of these meshes are incomplete on the inside because of clipping and performance issues.

O

Omega

You are doing the operation the way it's supposed to be. BUT, you are doing it for a mesh that has nothing behind the cloth part. Those who don't know may think that because the dds has a naked body texture there it means they can remove the cloth part and it will show that, but many of these meshes are incomplete on the inside because of clipping and performance issues.

Is there a way you can add that missing part of the body?

K

khon

I was hoping someone could guide me here.
How do you get an event armour mod as your basic outfit?

Thank you.

pop1337

Potential Patron
Damn you Naduron! you're so eevil (I don't mean that). I want the elin striped underwear QQ ughhhhh. (did you change your profile pic?) anyway, thanks for the heads up!

- - - Updated - - -
@ (khon)
I haven't done this since last year, but in order to make an event file your basic outfit (in a sutting corners sort of way) you would have to import the .dds files from the even and swap them with the file you're looking to replace. Ex. you would have to take the spec, diff, skelital and something else to replace the original. (last time I did this was to replace the swimwear with the 2012 santa outfit bc NA didn't get it). The issue now though is that they seemed to have changed how they read files. For example, when the halloween costumes came out modding one races' outfit would effect the others. The elin devilicious nude mods could cause all the other females to have a missing mesh where their breasts should be. (Note I am a novice so hopefully someone would help you unlike where I had to learn the hard way).

Another way would be to learn some Hex editing. It's too much for me (though I never tried and probably could do it). I don't know if anyone had perfected it to load another GPK than the original though (the format for the TERA files).

Hope this helps and Gl!

Kitsune Spirit

Potential Patron
For some reason, when I make a human character, I am still seeing the tacky one-piece outfit that they call underwear. I have the bikini replacer in the correct folders and everything.

It's only effect the Slayer, Warrior and Archer though.

Something I was thinking about this morning: would it be possible to switch the elf/human idle animations with the castanic?

Cavoch

Potential Patron
Hi guys, sorry if i ask you (im new in this forum). I only wanted to know if the other players in game can see the changes of my character. If yes, there is a way not to show them these changes? (except removing the mods)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
As always, I'm loving Naduron's work modifying the newer costumes. For the Castanic Event 14 Mafia outfit, I like how he has removed the shirt and panties, but I'm wondering if anyone can do a version of this where less of the skirt has been removed?
I like the tease factor of a super short skirt but with no panties underneath and no shirt.
To give an idea how I see the skirt, here is before and after pictures (sorry for my poor editing skill):

skirtnorm.jpg
skirtshort.jpg

Can one of you great modders (or Naduron of you got time) try to do this please?

Nyelm

Potential Patron
importing into event_basebody seems to have catastrophically failed. There's a mismatch of names. For example, there is no Popori_F_Base_01_diff but there IS a Popori_F_Base_diff. Trying to import regardless leads to the game just not loading the textures and my elin being invisible. I'm guessing the reason it's not working, though, is before import, sizeY is 1024. After import, it's 512. This seems odd considering the texture you included is NOT 512 pixels tall. Any idea why this might be happening?

or just... totally ignore me. ._.

ji12

Potential Patron
The wedding dresses just got released for the NA version, so just now getting to test your mods. Is there any way to get the wedding dresses for elin and maybe other races with the short look from the V4 version but keep the pantsu? It would really look great this way with all the races, imo. If its already there somewhere, and I missed it, apologies in advance. Great mods as always!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.