Tera nude mod all-in-one (1 Viewer)

FTG Twichy

Potential Patron
Here is a link to what I have compiled so far for my Tera mods. This does NOT include any Elin nudes. It also does NOT include any brawler nude mods, which I don't think even exist at the moment. Just copy and paste the _CH folder into "Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages folder.

Download: _CH

I also use xTera to modify breast/hip/body shape and size. I will put a link to the most recent version to that as well. Hope this helps!

Download: xTera
how do you use the xTera

Cavoch

Potential Patron
Does anyone have an "all-in-one"? I'm just being totally overwhelmed by the sheer volume of files for the game.

well... someone made it... (Riz) and it also 100% worked. But he closed his website and that version was old. :(

Noone will be able to make it anymore :(

BTW no its not 500gb or more (i don't remember how much but it was probably not more than 2 gb, maybe much less)

ps: for "old version" i mean that last time it fully worked was before gunner update and before the new armors and stuff update.

Last edited:

Martin28a

Potential Patron
Hi there all. I've downloaded the mods, copied them into the folder and all I get is the floating heads etc; none of the outfits are changed for anyone. I realised that I overwrote the folder's contents without using UtHelper-was I meant to use it? Or just copy the contents into the PC folder? I apologise for being a Grade A noob with this! I don't think I have the original Korean bodies that is needed to make the Castinic armours etc work....

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Hi there all. I've downloaded the mods, copied them into the folder and all I get is the floating heads etc; none of the outfits are changed for anyone. I realised that I overwrote the folder's contents without using UtHelper-was I meant to use it? Or just copy the contents into the PC folder? I apologise for being a Grade A noob with this! I don't think I have the original Korean bodies that is needed to make the Castinic armours etc work....

You may have to redownlaod the game sadly.

The best way to use this mod is to create a

_CH

folder in your

TERA US\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages

directory to store the mods as this means that the game will read the items in the CH directory first and your original game files will be unaffected.

The floating heads is sadly a common feature of a lot of (older) Tera mods as they do not include models for newer classes. However there are links in this thread after the first post to other additional mods which (somewhat) alleviate this issue.

maddoyle

Potential Patron
Here is a link to what I have compiled so far for my Tera mods. This does NOT include any Elin nudes. It also does NOT include any brawler nude mods, which I don't think even exist at the moment. Just copy and paste the _CH folder into "Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages folder.

Download: _CH

I also use xTera to modify breast/hip/body shape and size. I will put a link to the most recent version to that as well. Hope this helps!

Download: xTera
wish he did updates love their ch files lol, i can't fix .gpk XD i am a total novice .

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Okay this is basally the same as the original _CH that was here with a small amount of additional stuff for gunner and swimsuits:

MEGA

Just unzip and place the _CH folder in

EDIT:

With the release of the Valkyrie the file found here:

Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff

might need to be replaced in:

D:\Games\TERA US\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC

Last edited:

maddoyle

Potential Patron
Okay this is basally the same as the original _CH that was here with a small amount of additional stuff for gunner and swimsuits:

MEGA

Just unzip and place the _CH folder in

ty much lol i can't get uthelper or umod to work i love to play tera but the only thing i know how to mod is skyrim lol its extract add i also love all in one downloads.

Draguaral

Potential Patron
Somone knows if there is an update for the human Brawler and the other classes, caus the castanic doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.