Tera nude mod all-in-one (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
You know it would be over 500 GB right? for every mod since closed beta test xD
i wouldn't be supprised if it was close to 1 TB :p

Sharpfangjr

Potential Patron
I have no idea. I'm new to modding and didn't know that the mods were for different things. I thought they were just different versions of the same model by different people.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone have an "all-in-one"? I'm just being totally overwhelmed by the sheer volume of files for the game.
Here is a link to what I have compiled so far for my Tera mods. This does NOT include any Elin nudes. It also does NOT include any brawler nude mods, which I don't think even exist at the moment. Just copy and paste the _CH folder into "Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages folder.

Download: _CH

I also use xTera to modify breast/hip/body shape and size. I will put a link to the most recent version to that as well. Hope this helps!

Download: xTera

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for this - it looks like it works fine and affects the base ouftfits for several classes.

Last edited:

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Thank you kickwick for sharing! I had probably looked through countless posts and and various uploads for different characters and various levels of quality--and it can be hard to sift through the massive amount of posts and versions (some outdated or only partially working, or some with ugly underwear or of worse-than-barbie quality skins) to find the required mods for making modding Tera worth it.

I am willing to get behind and contribute to the project of presenting a simple and efficient way to do our best to offer a great nude experience to our friends without them having to struggle with the technicalities or end up with something unsatisfying to a point where they may give up on modding or even the game entirely.

I the best I was able to get was unsatisfying to a point I gave up on the game, but seeing kickwick trying to help people naked without feeling like people have to "earn it" by finding and figuring it out themselves is refreshing. I can understand if a modder spends thousands of hours making mods, they might be inclined to make it difficult for people to use--maybe it seems unfair... it might feel like people who didn't contribute to creating it or at least share in the pain of the tedious troubleshooting and technical roadblocks they had to go thru in while modding just don't deserve to enjoy it. I'm NOT dissing anyone here, but this is actually the norm for how these kinds of mods are shared most the time.. I've even fallen victim to this kind of thinking when sharing mods with friends who I'm trying to get interested in a game, I justified it in my mind by thinking that its part of the experience and they should learn to do it themselves.

WOW this is turning into a rant! I'll get to it :D

I'm not proud of my quality of my TERA mods: the gunners are invisible, some classes have bikinis as skin, and some boobs look like they are made of legos, but I have working ellin skins for the starting underwear I believe, and would be willing to work off kickwick's setup to complile the most complete all in one solution possible for people wanting to get into TERA and try out a nude mod :smile:

If you have good mods that you consider to be the best, or at least until we find or create something better, please share with me and I will do my best to make them available.

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Perhaps there could be a post meant for beginning Tera players that links to basic working mods for each Tera race?

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Perhaps there could be a post meant for beginning Tera players that links to basic working mods for each Tera race?
I plan on making one, but I would like to offer a single file as well to make it as simple as click and drag, or even just click. I also noticed that Naduron has been updating this page: Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] | Undertow so a big thanks for that!

there could be multiple versions of the single file, such as pubes and no pubes. personally i associate pubic hair with bad hygiene and ugliness, but I'm sure some people find them attractive so I would hope to at least offer those 2 versions if the content to complie both exist.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
I guess I never thought to withhold any of my compilations from anyone in hopes of gaining some kind of reimbursement, but maybe that's because I didn't create the mods. I admit that it did take quite a bit of time to compile all of the decent looking mods into one collection that I felt made the game worth playing. I feel like the idea of sharing is what sites like Undertow.club is all about. If we didn't share, their would be much less of a community to share with. Yes, there are some people who login to jump through the necessary hoops to get a hold of a nude mod, but in the end, it's the community that shares that keeps sites like this around in the first place. Thanks, KiTiTy for your recognition and I am glad you like what I have collected so far! Even though I don't play Tera nearly as often as I used to, it would be nice to find a new Brawler mod to add to the compilation, since I am a bit of a completionist. And even though I am not really into the Elin thing, I wouldn't mind a share link of what you have collected. Keep up the awesome attitude, and happy nude modding!

Se7enex

Potential Patron
Here is a link to what I have compiled so far for my Tera mods. This does NOT include any Elin nudes. It also does NOT include any brawler nude mods, which I don't think even exist at the moment. Just copy and paste the _CH folder into "Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages folder.

Download: _CH

I also use xTera to modify breast/hip/body shape and size. I will put a link to the most recent version to that as well. Hope this helps!

Download: xTera

Do you have an updated version? I'm noticing some invisible heads floating around when I use your modded files and I assume that's because your files are missing the patched base files with the newer outfits and crap [they're brawlers, go figure, theyre the new ones].

(The stuff that does work though...Woo!)

Last edited:

Cavoch

Potential Patron
guys only 1 question: there are mods for high elf/human race? thst WORK?

thx

edit: i just tried the _CH file but i just see heads floating and not all classes work

itzaspace

Potential Patron
thanks kindwick, i played tera the first 2 years and remeber that i downloaded many mods here, but now that i came back all of them are missed, is very sad, and thanks to you i get some of them.
I had issues like only faces for elins, but wathever who cares about elins... lol

Naduron

Content Creator
guys only 1 question: there are mods for high elf/human race? thst WORK?

thx

edit: i just tried the _CH file but i just see heads floating and not all classes work

All mods that only has the DDS files willl never get out of date
Even mods that are used the old Umod tool still works..cause it only needed DDS to inject it inside the GPK,
im still using the exact same DDS mods since Open Beta of Tera, which was years ago.
That's that reason why i willl never upload the .GPK cause im not going to reload every fucking time it get patched.

There is a way ofc to still make "out of date" mods work again is far more pain in the ass..
you use the UThelper, find the modded DDS file inside the modded GPK, extract it and then you open the new original GPK file and import inside it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.