Tera - Mods (1 Viewer)

doodlering

Potential Patron
Thanks for all your hard work! I have not got to try the mods themselves but I applaude you for your effort. However, my concern is I know you can be banned for using these mods. What is the danger of this? Does anyone know if they are willing to scan our files for changes or is it the same old risk as usual?

Akiba

Potential Patron
Swapping the blood files in the FX folder whit either KR or NA files, doesnt work. Still no splash on screen Naduron :(

Naduron

Content Creator
Naduron any news on the blood splash on the screen? I got both NA and KR client if needed. Thank you

Been busy playing Tera :3

Swapping the blood files in the FX folder whit either KR or NA files, doesnt work. Still no splash on screen Naduron :(

Damn :(

Most likely been removed/disabled in the scripts also then. :/

shadiestbear

Potential Patron
I don't think this has been answered yet, but looking at some of the texture updates (especially castanic 1.1 -> 1.2) the change log seems to indicate that nipples have been removed. If that's the case then what is the difference between the 1.2 texture mod and the original NA files? Why should people bother with it? I'm not trying to be confrontational. I just want to know what is the difference.

S

Sae

Thanks a lot for this! Playing the game as intended. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:

lolzalolza123

Potential Patron
Sorry if this has been asked before, but:

Is it possible for me to use the armor files of a different class in the same race?

For example, I'm an Elin lancer, and I'd like to have my inner look like that of an Elin Priest?

Atmey

Potential Patron
I noticed 2 things: first human leather armor is bugged, forth elf cloth armor is ..... THERE IS BLOOD!!

Anyway good work and hope for more mods :D

C

Chronosylvur

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20120430_232857.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20120430_232857.png
    1,009.1 KB · Views: 1,516
A

awesomeb

I need help installing this, I don't see the files update in game.

I've installed the files to
F:\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC

Z

Zumomaki

Have to ask... Now that the nipples have been removed... What are the changes to Human/Castanic/Elfs?

Naduron

Content Creator
I don't think this has been answered yet, but looking at some of the texture updates (especially castanic 1.1 -> 1.2) the change log seems to indicate that nipples have been removed. If that's the case then what is the difference between the 1.2 texture mod and the original NA files? Why should people bother with it? I'm not trying to be confrontational. I just want to know what is the difference.

Dunno, im not going to compare pictures between the KR and NA armor.
If you want to be 100% sure that the west doesn't censor without saying anything, then you can download it,
If not, don't bother.

S

scanty1989

Dunno, im not going to compare pictures between the KR and NA armor.
If you want to be 100% sure that the west doesn't censor without saying anything, then you can download it,
If not, don't bother.

I have the current version of ktera and the OBT version of it, the visible nipple only appear to be in the open beta version, cause all the armor that reveals them are modified in the latest version.

simply swap the file, both from the OBT version and current version, solves the elin censoring problem. But only the OBT version have nipples and the proper armor. The only problem i have found using the OBT version is that you will not be able to see the change of color on your gloves and boots when you dye them.

and i sure believe there is nothing different between the Ktera and UStera (cept for the elin part).

Atmey

Potential Patron
Have to ask... Now that the nipples have been removed... What are the changes to Human/Castanic/Elfs?
More skin, KR version got shorter pants and some dresses shows the back has been covered up in the EU version.

Sethala

Potential Patron
More skin, KR version got shorter pants and some dresses shows the back has been covered up in the EU version.

As far as I know, only the elin armor has changed from Korean live version. Would you happen to have any pictures of differences between the two for other races?

infinity496

Content Creator
Apparently, they went through and censored much of the NA's NPCs as well since the open beta. I know for a fact that there were nipples present in the following packages before (yet are missing now):
Belic_Q
Castanic_F_Poor_Temp
Human_F_Poor_Temp
Human_F_Survivor
Q_Belic
Q_Janovia

Now I'm wishing I'd exported/copied all of them when I had the chance. Does anyone know if they're censored in kTERA or not?

Atmey

Potential Patron
As far as I know, only the elin armor has changed from Korean live version. Would you happen to have any pictures of differences between the two for other races?
Just checked again, yeah my mistake I thought I saw something.

OMG, Wakamoto voices Samael in Velika, my favorite seiyu, thanks again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.