Tera - Mods (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Good idea kahntact! This would be great. But there will be a mod for this soon I think.

kahntact

Potential Patron
also - do you think if i were to rename some skins or flipflop the names it would load the other skin - which file are the armor skins in.. xDD

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

im no guru but i like to fiddle with stuff till it works

shadiestbear

Potential Patron
According to a comment on the blog:

Yes, they are CRC identical. There's no uncensoring whatsoever in the Korean files compared to western for all races but Elins. So these files are useless, they're just what you have in your NA/EU client in the first place.

This is referring to the new "no nipples" texture files. Basically the devs took the NA censored textures and applied them back to KTera. So there really is no point in using the new texture mod. (Except for Elin)

Sethala

Potential Patron
Just checked again, yeah my mistake I thought I saw something.

OMG, Wakamoto voices Samael in Velika, my favorite seiyu, thanks again :D

To be honest, I just can't think of anyone other than Saul Tigh voicing Samael...

E

Esbornia

I downloaded the Elin de-censor v1.3 but it says De-Censor Elin v1.2.rar in the file, is the link wrong or the 1.3 version didn't release yet?

Busko

Potential Patron
Hello all, wanted to say thanks for the great mod. I tryed the castanic mod but i cant see any diffrence between the 2 versiosn i sat and compared a ton of armors in AH last night and could not spot anything. Same goes for the 4 character creation armors.
Am i doing something wrong ? I copy the files to its correct folder after saving the 3 orginals. OR could someone point me where i will see the diffrenece.

Busko

Potential Patron
ok yea i read it before and i thought he assking the same thing as i did. If there is anyone with Ktera thant can post some pics of current armor i will compare them and see if there is a change. From what i can see at moment in that case there is non.

Sethala

Potential Patron
ok yea i read it before and i thought he assking the same thing as i did. If there is anyone with Ktera thant can post some pics of current armor i will compare them and see if there is a change. From what i can see at moment in that case there is non.

As far as I've been able to tell, the only graphical difference between the current, live version of KTera and the US/EU versions are the Elin armor, and the blood in the EU version. (There's other differences as well, with a few mechanics being removed or changed between the two, but that's not something a mod can fix.) There used to be uncensored nipples in a previous KTera version, but those were removed (possibly while the game was still in beta over there); I've heard a lot of conflicting reports on that and I'm not sure what's actually true.

sprinkles

Potential Patron
who is good at making skins - if i draw one up think you can replicate it?
As far as I know nobody has found out how to mod Tera yet, it uses a weird file compression system :/ Is there a way to change one armor for another yet? Was thinking starter gear for underwear, or would this need the file to be changed too?

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
the skins for every piece of armor are all in one file, so unless they figure out how to compress it modding of any kind is impossible.

P

Pakuska

Hey Naduron, just wanted to tell you, Thanks for all your work. Its extremely frustrating to see how much they butchered up the game. Just to make it PG 12, which I dont really understand.. what 12 year old can afford to subscribe to a MMO. But anyway, thank you. :)

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
A while back there was someone at the elitepvp forums was whinning about how this patch destroys the game and said he was reporting it. Funny...not long after that, the korean version gets patched...
Imho nude patches dont destroy games.....the ppl crying about them do. Hopefully a way to repack the gpk will come soon=)

Atmey

Potential Patron
Thanks for your mods :D
Looking forward for the blood mod!! God I need it.

Just in case you didn't notice:
Blood on the ground and the walls can be fixed by typigng in
HITDECAL_INDEX=2
in S1option.ini

EDIT: seems they are officially returning the blood next patch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Facebrain

Potential Patron
So it seems the only thing holding everything back is a absence of a repacker?
Honestly, my US tera has blood on the ground, so I don;t need it on my screen, kinda breaks the 'wall' for me, but it seems there's not much blood so I wonder if they tweaked it. Anyway thanks for providing the original files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.