Hi!
Thanks for doing all this :)

These are the two bloodplatters that were removed from the EU version

[video=youtube_share;e0H3BXpWJUM]http://youtu.be/e0H3BXpWJUM[/video] at 0:40

ghUBD.jpg

Akiba

Potential Patron
Blood :Q__

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Quick question for Naduron

Using the last KR popori_F files, is it possible to have all the uncensored armor skin and hairs? Thank you

Naduron

Content Creator
You guys sure its not just for the prologue, the blood splatters on the screen i mean

Blood on the ground will return in mid May.

The blood on the screen will be censored, so that frogster can sell the game as PEGI 12.
The European release version of the game will still have to be slightly different from the North American and Korean build: the only threat to our 12+ classification was the blood splattered on your screen when you are slaying certain monsters. This effect is slightly modified in the European version.

Frogster is trying to make it a family friendly game .. <-<

Last edited by a moderator:

domdodom

Potential Patron
If we could get a patch in a rar file where the red blood is back and those two effects that I've posted before we would really appreciate it :3

Naduron

Content Creator
If we could get a patch in a rar file where the red blood is back and those two effects that I've posted before we would really appreciate it :3

There are blood files in these files:
BG_FX_A
BG_FX_C
BG_FX_D
BG_FX_E
FX_0
FX_A
FX_C

Rar file Would be 150MB to upload all of them.

i rather wait and see which one of those are for the screen before i upload them.
or you could install the US tera and switch the files from there. :)

domdodom

Potential Patron
My connection is a bit slow to play around with an another client, so I guess I will wait till you test it for us :3

Akiba

Potential Patron
I had the NA client.. but in a moment of rage after Frogster censored everything i deleted bith NA and EU clients ._.

Got the EU back.. i could get the NA client too but my ssd cryes :x

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I had the NA client.. but in a moment of rage after Frogster censored everything i deleted bith NA and EU clients ._.

Got the EU back.. i could get the NA client too but my ssd cryes :x

edit: i will need it anyway for future file swap.. made space in my storage hdd :P

Anyone know where i could get the KR client too? Thx :D

Naduron

Content Creator
downloading it with torrent would be the fastest and the easiest way.

When your done downloading just press on Tera_invoker.exe to update the files.
You don't need a account or to type anyting to update it, just press the .exe and let it update itself.

JP tera is harder tho with it's IP block. :)

That reminds me.. i need to update the mods to the new queen update. :p

E

echomateria

Thanks for these mods Narudon.

I have a question regarding new versions. I saw a note in them saying "v1.2: No nipples" What does it mean exactly? Does it mean that the mods remove the Frogsterian censor of the revealing armors, but under them will be a barbie doll unlike this screenshot someone linked on your blog http://i.imgur.com/X9A7O.jpg ?

You replied to a similar question on the blog mentioning a "new armor from the queen", I have no idea about this armor, so I am not really sure.

In any case, nice work.

Naduron

Content Creator
Thanks for these mods Narudon.

I have a question regarding new versions. I saw a note in them saying "v1.2: No nipples" What does it mean exactly? Does it mean that the mods remove the Frogsterian censor of the revealing armors, but under them will be a barbie doll unlike this screenshot someone linked on your blog http://i.imgur.com/X9A7O.jpg ?

Same armor that the current korean uses but without nipple texture.

You replied to a similar question on the blog mentioning a "new armor from the queen", I have no idea about this armor, so I am not really sure.

In any case, nice work.

Frogster can't add this with the PEGI 12 rating.
They would have to censore the lace, cause you can easily see thru the lace, she is hiding nothing.
Frogster wouldn't let 12 year old kids watching the nude breasts and the neither region.

castanic_f_r21.jpg

Akiba

Potential Patron
Naduron any news on the blood splash on the screen? I got both NA and KR client if needed. Thank you

zenden

Potential Patron
Sorry if this is a redunant question. Concerning the latest versions of your work, 1.2 Cast/HE/Hu, and 1.3 Elin. If we use these current versions, your notes seem to imply that we will not be able to see the newest armors, and that nipples would not be present even if the armor were to have originally show them?

S

skillex

Just logged in to say thanks for the mods. I followed you throughout many games and im happy to see your giving us the m rated game we paid for. I do fear that bluehole will introduce censored versions of the armor as a replacement for the normal armors when they create new armor. Is there anyway you could change those files around to keep with the games original aesthetics?

D

Dil. D. Lizard

Naduron for God!
Let's hope you can continue your work on the newer armors!!!
More Elin, more Blood, more skin! (... except on the popori... hamsters shouldnt live...)

Cya guys on Saturday morning!

P.S.: 11:49am , Saturday 28th, all the de-censor works wonders, as well as cutscenes and Japanese Voices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.