Tera Mod's By Vex (1 Viewer)

xiosisx

Vivacious Visitor
hmmm licke this 1? Snap_2qjLDCjK3a1257929448.jpg Snap_P3Yo8oJEnm1038248209.png Snap_alpk7oqE2R920300303.png Snap_vf6IC1ffAd1491883631.png

Vextiger

Content Creator

Updated

• [*=center]Added New Mount Red Dark Terminus
    [*=center]Added New Outfit High Elf Leopard Bikini

@xiosisx I tried to do that first one you suggested, I can't really make it perfect because I cannot make my own meshes can just remove parts of the current one or do stuff over them. Also I'm not sure how to remove the color changing for each type of it so it's colors are not quite right it seems to look best with the sunny bikini version. I would make that special one next however I don't know how to get rid of the color changes so it would look very bad.. Anyways hope you will be somewhat happy with the results for now..

Vextiger

Content Creator

Updated

• [*=center]Added My Login Pro Program

This programs really great I have been using it for a long time now but today I finally made it good enough to share it with everyone, hopefully some of you will make use of it.

Program requires the latest version of .net framework to run properly if you have a newer computer it might already have the correct framework installed.

Vextiger

Content Creator

Updated

• [*=center]Added A New Version of My Login Pro Program v1.1

Here is this new versions change log v1.1

• Added in a clock that tells you the Pacific Standard Time which is the time zone that all of teras events go by
  • Added an option to turn on or off the Tera Time the option saves when changed
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if it is NEXUS TIME for every nexus
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if there is 1 hour or less time till nexus for ever nexus time
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if it is Tera Twitch Streaming Time
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if it is 1 hour or less till Tera Twitch Streaming Time
  • You can now click on either of the labels of the Twitch labels that pop up to go directly to the tera twitch webpage

I am always forgetting the nexus times and I also have never made it to one of the twitch streams before but now I might actually make it to some of these things and get some cool stuff. I hope you will enjoy this versions new features.

Concubine

Potential Patron
Dark Zebra link(s) are all not working. *Edit: Nevermind, one of the mirrors worked..

Last edited by a moderator:

Vextiger

Content Creator

Updated

• [*=center]Added A New Version of My Login Pro Program v1.2
    [*=center]Added New Mount B & W Festive Carpet

Here is this new versions change log v1.2

• The Mod Loader functionality is now universal so it now supports mods created by anyone and also supports all of Vex's current mods and any upcoming mods.
  • Now you no longer are required to make any backups of any files that will be modded making the modding process much easier to deal with.

@cowboys12 I'll try to think of something to mod for them, might be awhile though.

Lewd

Potential Patron
Download links for Leopard, Dred Pet Dragon, and White Lioness are all not working.

edit: just realized your last access was almost a month ago. oh well, maybe you'll check back eventually~

Vextiger

Content Creator
Thanks Lewd
I have re-uploaded all those files you mentioned and also all the rest of the mounts. If anythings links are not working let me know and I'll try to re-up it as soon as I can.

My newer files should stick around better now since I now have an account with Zippyshare.

E

enigma576

Hi, I really like the Rainbow Terminus skin, but unfortunately the link is broken. It says "File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server".

Can you please fix it? Thanks!

Vextiger

Content Creator
Thanks for the info I've re-upped those and a few others.

*Added Mystic Lioness Mount*
*Added a New Splash Screen*

Re-Upped
Golden Rainbow Terminus
Dark Black Rainbow Terminus
Magic Carpet Mount
Bay Gelding Scorched Dark Zerba
Leopard
Green Tiny Dragon
VexsCFR_R00-R02
Lady in Red No Leotard
Castanic String Bikini

Retired these items may be returning eventually but don't ask for a re-up for these ones for now.
Fur Undies
High Elf Leopard Bikini

Last edited by a moderator:

Vextiger

Content Creator
*Added Magma Lioness* Comes with 2 different saddle options to choose from, both are black leather then you have either gold or silver to pick from.

JokerOfTorment

Potential Patron
Love your work Vex and thanks for making the magma tawny and the other colors hope everyone else can enjoy them also tawny is always a cam turner since shes rare sort of lol.

V

Ventus21

I know this thread is veeery old, but could you update your mod manager? I don't have a C:\ProgrammData\HappyCloud\Cache\Tera folder, and also not a HappyCloud folder in my Tera folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.