Tera Mod's By Vex (1 Viewer)

Vextiger

Content Creator
2v0evlc.jpg

I have a lot of mods to choose from and I also now have a login program that is really more of a mod loader program for tera mixed in with some other useful tools to make great program for any tera player who wants to use mods or just wants to login with ease.

(Check back often I'll try to make more things soon.)

User ratings are based on 3 of my friends opinions averaged together.

Vex's Login Pro Program
This program is like an all in one for my mods it doesn't include them all tho but it makes using them all much easier and faster for switching them on or off. If you download the missing ones you can add them to this very easily this program is a great way to get started with my mods or speed up switching from using mods or not. Oh and of course this can be use to login for you without the need of typing in your info every time you want to play tera. Requires latest .NET Framework

Features / Auto Login, add many mods with a single click, remove many mods with a single click, fast play options and custom splash screen with a single click for on or off, has a customizable slideshow, can play music.
  • The Mod Loader functionality is now universal so it now supports mods created by anyone and also supports all of Vex's current mods and any upcoming mods.
  • Now you no longer are required to make any backups of any files that will be modded making the modding process much easier to deal with.
  • Added in a clock that tells you the Pacific Standard Time which is the time zone that all of teras events go by
  • Added an option to turn on or off the Tera Time the option saves when changed
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if it is NEXUS TIME for every nexus
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if there is 1 hour or less time till nexus for ever nexus time
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if it is Tera Twitch Streaming Time
  • Now just under the Tera Time clock you will see if it is 1 hour or less till Tera Twitch Streaming Time
  • You can now click on either of the labels of the Twitch labels that pop up to go directly to the tera twitch webpage
LPpreview.png

Download v1.2 Alt
Contribute Download

User Rating
Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif
Vex's Tera Fast Play Guide
This little guide will show you how skip all the loading screens when games starting.

(This is a 1 time fix that will work forever after done unless you restore the files.)
1. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\HappyCloud\Cache\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\Video
2. Move "intro_atari.bik", "intro_bhs.bik", "intro_eme.bik" and "Prologue_kor.bik" to some other location just in case.
3. Play game without all those annoying loading screens! :)

User Rating

Vex's Splash Screens
previewvexsp.png Splashv2.png

Download

User Rating

Outfits

Fur Undies
Here is my first outfit, it's just a texture variation of the undies from ktara it will replace your starting outfit that you have when you have no gears on.

5pigow.png

Castanic Female Robe - Currently Retired
Castanic Female Leather - Currently Retired
Castanic Female Heavy - Currently Retired
Set of all 3 of these - Currently Retired

Large Preview Images

User Rating

Castanic String Bikini
This will replace the regular torpedo swimsuits (all colors) with my string bikini version swimsuit.

castbikifb.png

Download

User Rating
Lady in Red No Leotard (Castanic)
This will replace the outfit in game called lady in red with my version of it which has no leotard. Unfortunately if your skin tone is not the same as the one I am using the legs may look incorrect.

LRnoleoFB.png

Download

User Rating
Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif
Vex's CFR Gears Set (WIP)
This will replace the Castanic Female Robe gears of R00, R01, R01a, R02 I will most likely be making updates to this one soon but for now you can just use the 4 new ones included in this. I might not be able to get pictures of all of the colors available for these.

furR00.png R01preview.png preview R01A-R02.png

Download

User Rating

High Elf Leopard Bikini
This will replace the regular swimsuit with my leopard version, note it's not prefect because of the colors changing for each one, seems to look best on the sunny yellow one. If I figure out a way to remove the color changing I might update this one later.

HEleopardbikpreview.png

Currently Retired

User Rating
Star_DSsml.gif

Pets

Green Tiny Dragon
This will replace the normal red tiny pet dragon with my new green one.

e8lfrc.png

Download

User Rating
Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif
Blue Poison Dart Frog
This will replace the golden prince frog with my new blue poison dart frog.

vexpoisondfrog.png

Download

User Rating
Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif

Dred Pet Dragon
This will replace the normal red tiny pet dragon with my new Dred one it's sorta a black shiny realistic look.

Dredpreview.png

Download

User Rating

Mounts

Blue Giant

This will replace the Gourmando or red giant and give you my new blue giant version.

blueginatpreview.png

Download

User Rating

Rainbow Terminus

This will replace the Terminus/Founder mount with this one.

rainbowpreview.png

Download

User Rating
Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif

Golden Rainbow Terminus

goldenpreview.png

Download

User Rating
Star_DSsml.gif Star_DSsml.gif

Dark Zebra

This will replace the Bay Gelding (First Mount) with this Dark Zerba it's a bit different then the zebra from lvl 60 hard dg's this one has black armor and more sleek colored stripes and no brown/yellow fur.

baygeldingdarkzebra.png

Download

User Rating
Magical Dark Zebra
This will replace the Bay Gelding (First Mount) with this Magical Dark Zerba.

magicalbay.png

Download

User Rating
Scorched Dark Zebra
This will replace the Bay Gelding (First Mount) with this Scorched Dark Zerba.

hotbay.png

Download

User Rating
White Lioness
This will replace the basic Tawny Huntress (lioness) with my White (albino) Lioness.

whitelioness.png

Download

User Rating
Leopard
This will replace the basic Snowdrift (white leopard) with my yellowish/orange version of it. Also my version has a golden saddle.

leopard preview.png

Download

User Rating

Red Dark Terminus

previewred.png

Download

User Rating

B & W Magic Carpet
This will replace the Festive Carpet/Magic Carpet mount with this one.

mcpreview.png

Download

User Rating
Black Raptor
This will replace the Sparky/Green Raptor mount with this one.

preview raptor.png

Download

User Rating
Mystic Lioness
This will replace the basic Tawny Huntress (lioness) with my Mystic (Black+Blue) Lioness.

mysticlionesspreview.png

Download

User Rating
Pending

Magma Lioness
This will replace the basic Tawny Huntress (lioness) with my Magma (Black+Red) Lioness.

brhuntressgoldsaddle.jpg brhuntresssilversaddle.jpg

Download Golden Saddle Version - Download Silver Saddle Version

User Rating
Pending
Google page finder tags
skin skins change replace switch texture textures modify swap manipulate transform cheat hack how can I

I'll try to get more soon also if links die let me know. Let me know what you guys think if you like my stuff I'll keep sharing it here.

You can now find this page at tinyurl.com/vexsmods tell all your friends!

Attachments

• 141v49w.png
    141v49w.png
    31 KB · Views: 7,226
  • furunder.png
    furunder.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,817
  • vexpreview.png
    vexpreview.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 1,172
  • vexbigpreview.png
    vexbigpreview.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,117
  • downloadnow2.gif
    downloadnow2.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 7,118
Last edited by a moderator:

Vextiger

Content Creator
The second preview image doesn't load correctly.

I changed the images to tinypic.com hopefully that will work better for you.

Anyone know a way to be able to have more then 8 pics on a post because I'm gunna want to be able to have more then that on this post..

Vextiger

Content Creator
Everything's working ;)

Good to hear. :)

Can someone tell me how I can post more then 8 images in a post please since I have 8 now and it will look bad if I add more mods without having an image preview.

Vextiger

Content Creator
thanks a lot, your mods look very nice. can't wait to see more.

Thanks for your motivational comment!

Updated just added 2 more outfits and 3 more mounts :) let me know what you guys think also I might be willing to take on requests.

Added another mount.

Doobiea

Potential Patron
Oh Yeah! I'm buying a tawny now because of you, Great mods! Oh, was wondering if I get the nivious swimsuit, with your string bikini mod will it be red or same color as nivious?

Vextiger

Content Creator
Oh Yeah! I'm buying a tawny now because of you, Great mods! Oh, was wondering if I get the nivious swimsuit, with your string bikini mod will it be red or same color as nivious?
It changes colors depending upon which one you have, I just had the red one.

Mods are good, but since when rainbow ponies are NSFW?
I just wanted to put all of my mods in the same place.

Here is a preview of what I made today I don't think I'll release it until I finish the set but the set is going to be fur for CRF only have made R00 so far here is what it looks like.
furR00.png R01preview.png
Added preview for image R01 that I just made today, still not going to release this set till I get a few more done.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated now you can download my gears set on the first page. It's still a work in progress but it gives you a chance to try out the 4 new styles of gears for R00-R02. Also they have multiple different color possibility's to tryout. The R01 looks great with the Dark Zebra mods I made and it seems to have a color to match each version of it :)

Vextiger

Content Creator

Updated

• [*=center]Added New Leopard Mount
    [*=center]Fixed some of the image previews
    [*=center]Gave some links see what things looked like before my edits
    [*=center]Added User ratings based on 3 of my friends opinions averaged together.

DarkSheba

Potential Patron
I'm going to try to change my gelding tonight an see if I can pull it off. I'll be sure to leave you some user opinions later today. I give you a big thumbs up for your efforts.
-----------------------
updated on 6-6-13

I downloaded the Dark Zebra mod and opened the TERA folder but have no idea where to put the Dark Zebra file. I tried to copy it to my CLIENT folder and it put it in there as a sub folder...Where are you supposed to put it to apply? Does it go in the TERA-LAUNCHER?

I'm clueless now what to do with it since I put in into my documents. Can I get guidance where to apply it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update on 6-10

It took me a while to figure out how to replace it but I did it. I wasn't sure how to go about backing up the original Bay Gelding but proceed anyway. I see that when I downloaded the zebra mod, it came with a readme file. When you open the readme file it tells you exactly which file to find on your computer. The file for changing the horse is:
C:\ProgramData\HappyCloud\Cache\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\NPC

I just copied that and pasted it into my start search bar. That took me right to it and at that point having already downloaded the zebra I wanted...all I had to do is replace the above file with the zebra file.

It took a while to figure this out but I now have the zebra and it looks great.

Too bad everyone else in the game still sees it as a brown Bay Gelding. Although, I guess if someone had the exact same patch..they would see it too. But I'm not sure how that works.

Vextiger

Content Creator

Updated

• [*=center]Added New Pet Dragon Dred

@xiosisx what would you want it to be like? I think the current ones already pretty good for that race, but how would u want it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.