TERA costume mods (1 Viewer)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The idea of my modding style is to take costumes and try to make them more sexy and revealing.
There's a lot of basebody clipping in TERA so it's often difficult (or impossible) to do anything good, but sometimes I can make something nice.

Individual mods are designed for use with UtHelper, I provide modded DDS texture files which can be injected into the game with this tool.
Some mods need an updated basebody so you don't have a barbiedoll body, Naduron has uploaded them more than once, but if you don't have any these ones will work for my mods (Elins excluded):
Event_BaseBody.patched.gpk.7z
Unlike the costume mods, this is a GPK that can simply be dropped into your "...\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC" folder.

I'll start with a mod for the Martial Artist's Keikogi costume which works nicely on Human/Elf/Castanic
PC_Event_35_F_diff.7z
soAXPRH.jpg

brJF4tK.jpg

sAtDLAT.jpg

I have many other mods, but I'm not sure if there is much interest in TERA anymore.
If you're looking for something in particular please ask and I'll see if I made something for it.
I won't have anything for Elins or Amani though.

Attachments

Event_BaseBody.patched.gpk.7z
4.8 MB · Views: 395

PC_Event_35_F_diff.7z
240.2 KB · Views: 384

S

Stu

Thanks! Looks great. Do you have anything for Ninja or Brawler? Those seem to break with most of these mods. Probably because they are new. Would love to see some new stuff for the new classes.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thanks! Looks great. Do you have anything for Ninja or Brawler? Those seem to break with most of these mods. Probably because they are new. Would love to see some new stuff for the new classes.

I previously did a bunch of mods for Brawler armors which you can see in this topic TERA Brawler armor mods.
The download link still looks ok Brawler.7z.
I'm not going to commit to making any mods for the Ninja since I don't have Elin characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.