Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (2 Viewers)

jogene1964

Casual Client
has anyone tried to mod the NPCs some wear character armor but others may have potential I thought the Faye would be fun but have not found the file yet.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
has anyone tried to mod the NPCs some wear character armor but others may have potential I thought the Faye would be fun but have not found the file yet.
It's been a while... but if I recall, some NPCs use custom meshes and textures separate from the characters, and most of them are not set up in the same way as player armor.

Thus, just because an NPC appears to be wearing a player armor doesn't mean that the same edits we made to that armor will always be possible to make for that NPC.

...But like I said: I've been away from the game for quite a while now and can't recall exactly how it works anymore.

jogene1964

Casual Client
It's been a while... but if I recall, some NPCs use custom meshes and textures separate from the characters, and most of them are not set up in the same way as player armor.

Thus, just because an NPC appears to be wearing a player armor doesn't mean that the same edits we made to that armor will always be possible to make for that NPC.

...But like I said: I've been away from the game for quite a while now and can't recall exactly how it works anymore.
I'm digging through some of the npc files ill post if I find any

I went in to the NPC folder and made a small change to the castastic leather worker when I put it in the game in either patched or as new original it crash the game when I got near one maybe some kind of time stamp on those files

LoveNot

Casual Client
Event - 61 HoneyStar/Pop Star

-Removed Skirt/Collar
-Dyeable Panties/ Leg Anklet

Normal Dye
Dyeable Panties.png

Hair Dyed
Hair Color Panties.png

*Edited* Added Smaller Panties Strings, because why not...

Smaller Panties
Panties Smaller.png

Attachments

Event_61 HoneyStared.rar
96 MB · Views: 339

Last edited:

Vayu

Potential Patron
I messed up my mods. The GPK files for gunners were completely screwed over so I had to do a fresh install. Does the current mod still work? I'd experiment after backing up my GPK files except that I'm still doing a fresh fix right now, so I figured I'd ask anyhow while I'm at it.

Edit : Does anyone have a set of updated nude mods that still work?

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
All of UC mods should still work, some are maybe outdated. I have my own mods as well that should be somewhat up to date.

As for the set, I don't really want to post because most aren't mods I made.

LoveNot

Casual Client
I've Decided to redo some skins in preparation for another mod, Enjoy.
Affects Swimsuit,Costumes, Underwear Tier 1/00, Cloth 17, dunno know which ones I've missed.
They may also contain other assorted mods within them...... Cloth 17/Popori_F is base off of whatever UC edit did/kept in his/her GPK.
Forgot to mention, you have to remove the Excess Line ".Plump/.Mature" after ".gpk"

Plump -

Event Plump C.png Event Plump N.png Cloth 17 Plump C.png Cloth 17 Plump N.png

Mature (?) -

Event Mature C.png Event Mature N.png Cloth 17 Mature C.png Cloth 17 Mature N.png

*Edit* I correct some mistakes for Cloth 17,

Attachments

Mature (17 Fixed).rar
87.8 MB · Views: 329

Plump (17 Fixed).rar
87.4 MB · Views: 459

Last edited:

xiosisx

Vivacious Visitor
can one make a thong out of the panties?
like the second picture?

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20181209_195420.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20181209_195420.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 460
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20160516_163733.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20160516_163733.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 452

LoveNot

Casual Client
I imagine, I can't, that armor probably has no mesh underneath. So trying to trim it, would lead to Invisible body parts/ Holes in the body.
Although, I haven't tried or tested it tbh,

pomeloman

Potential Patron
hello, everyone! dunno where to turn to since the original creator of xtera hasn't replied in a while to the thread about xtera, but does anyone know if there's work being done to fix it? the last few things i've seen since the last few patches are that the values are a bit skewed. with the little knowledge i have, i tried to fix it but to no avail. does anyone have a working version at the moment? if not, then it is what it is

Vayu

Potential Patron
No idea but I've been watching the thread hoping for a fix as well. =P

LoveNot LoveNot Thank you! Can you please share those, I think that the creators wouldn't mind it so long as you dish out their names to give them the rep. Because there's a few of us waiting for an update or something new, either way.. even if you still don't, I appreciate your reply and the Elin mods.

Obonga

Potential Patron
Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera
and
LoveNot LoveNot
you are both my personal heroes. Makes playing Tera way more exciting. You guys are doing Gods work. You guys happen to have a paypal or something where so can give you a tip for a drink or something?

LoveNot

Casual Client
A Very Lazily/Hastily made Edit from me. Was planning to quit Tera but I guess I'm back + modding. As I said before, I was prepping skins for this mod. Obviously I am going to be aiming for better white tatoos both Lewd/Nice looking.

White Body Tattos:

-Affects Elins atm only (going to do other females maybe....)
-Adds two hastily made whites tatoos..... (Back/Arms)
-Should affect Event bodies/Costumes/some swimwear/Event 16

TERA_ScreenShot_20190611_112237.png TERA_ScreenShot_20190611_112042.png

Going to make another Thread for myself since UC seems to be busy with other projects.... whenever I'm not lazy.

Attachments

Body.rar
54.8 MB · Views: 192

Last edited:

Ninski

Potential Patron
Anyone able to edit Elin Tan-tastic? Preferably remove the top and\or bottoms? Added pictures for reference

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20190622_191653.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20190622_191653.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 364
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20190622_191700.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20190622_191700.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 347

LoveNot

Casual Client
UC tried a while back, Seems there's no mesh underneath those costumes, so you'll end up with cut up torso and legs and such.

I prob cant do much myself until I learn how to extract and remodel the costume + mesh (I have no ways to do that atm)

Ninski

Potential Patron
UC tried a while back, Seems there's no mesh underneath those costumes, so you'll end up with cut up torso and legs and such.

I prob cant do much myself until I learn how to extract and remodel the costume + mesh (I have no ways to do that atm)
Aww, what about just removing the sandals? I know it was possible for Event 22, the devil\angel swimsuits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.