Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (3 Viewers)

Loliblaster

Potential Patron
Hey Chimera,
How do you actually get to get them naked ? For me, still all normal clothing is as normal, Pantsus are working, but no Nudity.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hey Chimera,
How do you actually get to get them naked ? For me, still all normal clothing is as normal, Pantsus are working, but no Nudity.

Well you need to understand how armors actually work. Essentially when you equip an armor, it is removing your base body and replacing it with a body mesh that it had included with the armor.

Because of that and the fact that most armors are very well optimized and have very little of the body mesh left underneath them, very few armors can be made actually nude. The only cases where they can be made nude are when the designers of the armors did not cut out the crotch or thorax of the character for optimization purposes.

So only some armors are bare breasted or without panties. Usually all I or anyone else are able to do is make them a bit more skimpy by raising the clothing line up to the limits that the body underneath allows. If we cut out anymore than that, you'd see invisible holes in the body.

tl;dr:

Only some armors are nude, and very few at that. You'll have to experiment and see which armors are or are not nude.

Using the Fashion Coupon store and CTRL+Right Clicking on the item to open the preview screen is the easiest way to view armor looks, while you can simply use the Dressing Room to check out how a costume looks.

Occasionally the devs forgot to add a costume or two to the Dressing Room, though, in which case your only option is to check the Broker to see if there's a listing in there and use the CTRL+Right Click function to preview it.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Made some additional edits to the elin pirate costume:

20170331183941_1.jpg 20170331184001_1.jpg

I'll put the download in the OP.

Loliblaster

Potential Patron
Holy Chimera. Thank you for you detailed answer! I didnt know about CTRL+ Right click. But I tried through I think most of the costumes in Tera, but none were different. Maybe I did something wrong in replacing the files? Nah it cant be, its just... replacing them. Mh, weird.

Anyway thank you, you are a nice... and perverted human beeing for doing this :P

Loliblaster

Potential Patron
Edit: Tested it out again, the pantsus and stuff are working: Apparently, i still have the big problem with Invisible Gear, normal Armor. I reidentified Teras files , but it didnt fix it. Has it do to with that? . So if i do a fresh new install, and just put your modified files in there, should it work without invinsible bodies ?

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Edit: Tested it out again, the pantsus and stuff are working: Apparently, i still have the big problem with Invisible Gear, normal Armor. I reidentified Teras files , but it didnt fix it. Has it do to with that? . So if i do a fresh new install, and just put your modified files in there, should it work without invinsible bodies ?

You shouldn't be overwriting any files. TERA comes with several easy ways to have modified files that don't affect the original. What you do is add a _ in front of the folder name (create a NEW folder with that name, i.e. _CH), and the game will load those files instead of the files in the folders without a _.

Example:
Untitled.png

I always pre-set up my mod downloads to be "drag and drop" though, so they already have the folders with a _ in front of them. If I screwed up and accidentally forgot the _ for one of my mods, please let me know! n.nU

Loliblaster

Potential Patron
Aw. What ? I didnt know that! Thank you! So Into these Folders (_CH) I just put your files... i normally overwritten the gamedata files ? Thx for letting me know that.

And maybe with that, and a fresh install im doing rn, the ninja body bugs will be going. Is it ok to only install your modifications , and nudeness will work fine (With some armors) ?

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
And maybe with that, and a fresh install im doing rn, the ninja body bugs will be going. Is it ok to only install your modifications , and nudeness will work fine (With some armors) ?

I mean yeah, it should be working anyways, so I guess?

Make sure you're downloading the current version of my patches for the armors. I.e. don't download them from the growing amount of attachments at the bottom of the OP (which I cannot hide annoyingly), but from their links in the description sections for each armor.

Loliblaster

Potential Patron
I mean yeah, it should be working anyways, so I guess?

Make sure you're downloading the current version of my patches for the armors. I.e. don't download them from the growing amount of attachments at the bottom of the OP (which I cannot hide annoyingly), but from their links in the description sections for each armor.
This Download list of yours is completely confusing to look at. Im going through it for 15 minutes now and still dont know what the recent files are. Sorry, but what about doing a Mega... or Dropbox... GoogleDrive... with sorted folders?

Loliblaster

Potential Patron
This Download list of yours is completely confusing to look at. Im going through it for 15 minutes now and still dont know what the recent files are. Sorry, but what about doing a Mega... or Dropbox... GoogleDrive... with sorted folders?
Nvm, I got it, Im beeing a little dump. But nudity is still not working either way :/ (I should be ashamed that I want naked Lolis.. but mh who cares)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
...But nudity is still not working either way...

Ok at this point I need you to explain to me EXACTLY what you are doing. Please do this:

1) Download the game.
2) Go to the "TERA/Client/S1Game/CookedPC/Art_Data/Packages" folder. There should be several folders in there named stuff like "BG", "CH", "FX", "S1UI", etc.
3) Create a *NEW* folder and name it "_CH" (without the quotes obviously).
4) Go into the _CH folder and create another new folder named "PC".
5) Drop all the .gpk files you download from my various mods into the "_CH/PC" folder.

Please post a screenshot of the "_CH/PC" folder when you're done so I can make sure you did it right, cuz there's no other reason why this wouldn't be working for you other than you installed em incorrectly. :/

Also I did my very best to organize the OP.

Just to be sure, do NOT download from here:
Untitled.png

Download from HERE:
2.png

There's simply no way for me to hide that gigantic list of attachments at the bottom of the post annoyingly...

Loliblaster

Potential Patron
Here it is:
a51079d86f.png

At this point im lost. Thank you for notifying me about that... Spoiler thing. I downloaded everything in that Attachment thing, me stupid :D But the .rar files were the same, I extracted the last versions of it.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Small update:

- Added a UI edit to the Tera Rewards Icons to make them brighter and shinier (see the OP for comparison screenshots).

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Hi - this seems to be the most active TERA thread I know of so I wanted to ask a question.

Does anyone here know of any mod (or other means - perhaps deleting/renaming a file) that can remove the "TERA REWARDS" banner at the character select screen as it is very ugly and persists even if the remove UI option is selected. I would like to take screenshots and vids of mycharacters but that banner is always there :(

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hi - this seems to be the most active TERA thread I know of so I wanted to ask a question.

Does anyone here know of any mod (or other means - perhaps deleting/renaming a file) that can remove the "TERA REWARDS" banner at the character select screen as it is very ugly and persists even if the remove UI option is selected. I would like to take screenshots and vids of mycharacters but that banner is always there :(

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm sure I can find the file - I'll look into it.

EDIT: Having some trouble finding the file it's included in (their naming conventions are TERRIBLE...).

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I'm sure I can find the file - I'll look into it.

EDIT: Having some trouble finding the file it's included in (their naming conventions are TERRIBLE...).

Thanks for looking at this.

I did try to figure it out myself with no luck - the only potentially useful info I can provide is that I think the change was first made for NA TERA on the 8 September 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.