Tattoos!!! (1 Viewer)

joneko

Potential Patron
I cannot believe people haven't incorporated more tattoos into this game. I dont know if its a big pain to make or what. But if someone could point me in the direction of a guide to do it myself that would be great.

I'm new to this so I'm not sure if the Mod loader and "Anonymous' Mod Loader Guide" is all I need or if that even will help. Im about to play around with it, but i figured Id throw a post up here anyway and see what other people say.

PS: If someone knows how to do it easily and could maybe fill a couple requests that would be great!

Thanks!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I've released a few tat mods. So has SD, and a couple others. It's not that they are a pain, it's just the amount of detail and time one is willing to put into a piece.

Want to do it yourself? If you have Adobe CS5 or better I suggest this page:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2906.0

If you don't have CS5 shoot me a message ";) ;)"

As for this being an actual request, you need Reference images of the tattoos you want. The modding members don't take a blank slate and just run with it ::)

aztlan

Casual Client
One type that's missing (or I could never find) is tramp-stamp a style symmetrical on lower back/upper hips (maybe ass antlers or the like). A very low priority for me (i.e., I'll probably never use it) but thought it was a bit odd not to see anyone who had done one.

joneko

Potential Patron
Dante said:
I've released a few tat mods. So has SD, and a couple others. It's not that they are a pain, it's just the amount of detail and time one is willing to put into a piece.

Want to do it yourself? If you have Adobe CS5 or better I suggest this page:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2906.0

If you don't have CS5 shoot me a message ";) ;)"

As for this being an actual request, you need Reference images of the tattoos you want. The modding members don't take a blank slate and just run with it ::)

Thanks a lot Dante, I think I have all your tat mods...they ARE awesome, and I've got quite a few of your other mods. You do some fantastic work bro.

However, I'm looking for more options, like a bunch of small different ones that I can pick and choose. Particularly navel tattoos and tramp stamps even though you don't really see the whole thing...those are just the two hot spots for me I guess....

I have cs5 but i havent used flash since highschool..(long time) and I'm not too familiar with it. I tried doing it on my own using your templates and guide as well as a couple others and I got close to producing something a couple times. But something always seems to be wrong with the actionscript...im going to try again this weekend, and if i figure it out i will probably be contributing a lot to this site....

But in the meantime.....if you wanted to 8).....I have two tattoos that i really want ;)

Attachments

• Tramp.jpg
    Tramp.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Stars.jpg
    Stars.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 87

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Should try going vanilla with them. No need to mess with actionscript, just register mod instance name. I'll try to get them done soon, but no promises that they'll be available for a while.

deadreaver

Content Creator

Attachments

• lily_and_rose_tattoo.png
    lily_and_rose_tattoo.png
    480.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Stars Tattoo.png
    Stars Tattoo.png
    335.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Daisy Chain Ankle Tattoo.png
    Daisy Chain Ankle Tattoo.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Daddy's Girl.png
    Daddy's Girl.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 108
  • tribal-yin-yang-tattoo-design.png
    tribal-yin-yang-tattoo-design.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Queen of Spades 2.png
    Queen of Spades 2.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Queen of Spades.png
    Queen of Spades.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Playboy Bunny Band.png
    Playboy Bunny Band.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Playboy.png
    Playboy.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Heart and Arrow.png
    Heart and Arrow.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.