SyntaxTerror's Imports (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Makoto from Street Fighter:

Makoto
makoto-jpg.112272

I found this static hair mod lost in my SDT files, so I uploaded it.
It's not canonical and it's pixelated as fuck, but hey! it is still better than the 8 bit version.

gievepix

Potential Patron
Are updated RGB adjustable hairs non-compatible with moreclothingV8 or smth? It just throws "timeout error" and doesn't load any of them at all. Or maybe i'm missing something?
My moreclothing settings strings are like this:
Code:
Hair/RGB/Dynamic Hair - RGB Long Hair 00 (collar slider).swf=Long Hair 00 (C)
Adding modtypes doesn't seem to change anything.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Are updated RGB adjustable hairs non-compatible with moreclothingV8
I have no idea. I know almost nothing about the Loader and I can barely use it...
Maybe sby sby (that made the code for the preset hair colours) can give an answer.
You can download the former versions from the History tab if needed.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
could you try to recompile one if your rgb hairs using this initl function instead:
Code:
function initl(l) : void
{
    //Loader
    g = l.g;
    copyRGB(g);
    l.stage.addEventListener(KeyboardEvent.KEY_DOWN, hairColour);
    loadermode = true;
}

if this fixes it, you might want to update this function in any documents and other mods

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
could you try to recompile one if your rgb hairs using this initl function instead:
Code:
function initl(l) : void
{
    //Loader
    g = l.g;
    copyRGB(g);
    l.stage.addEventListener(KeyboardEvent.KEY_DOWN, hairColour);
    loadermode = true;
}
i.e. adding l. before stage?

It seems to work the same for me (without moreclothing).

G gievepix : please try that version : http://www.filedropper.com/dynamichair-rgblonghair00collarslidertest and tell if is is working better.

Anyway, if it works, I'll have to modify 66 mods and reupload them on 33 Resource Manager pages, so you'll have to wait for me to be very bored to start doings this... :tongue:

bipolar_bear.jpg

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Please do just some of them from time to time. We do not want either to have 66 "new" mods to DL at once ! :wink:
No, cos I do it semi-automatically with a script.
I don't want to do it several times, having to mind about which ones are done or not.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added RGB Mari Glasses:

They have an additional RGB slider for the glasses, but most importantly, I added a version that uses the HAIR_BOTTOM layer and allows to use this layer and have the hair normally located in the HAIR_TOP but actually brought on the HAIR_UNDER layer to appear above the glasses.
This is useful for my hair mods where most of the hair is located on the HAIR_UNDER layer to allow cum to stick to it, while it is hidden by things drawn in the HAIR_TOP layer.
If K Konashion or dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince hairs I made RGB adjustable have parts of their hair located in the HAIR_TOP layer, I brought it on the HAIR_UNDER layer so the cum sticks to it (I did similar things with the dynamic hair layers).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Zuihou from Kantai Collection:

Zuihou
zuihou-jpg.117186

I know that I have a shitload of things to do prior to this, but I couldn't resist making a cut-out with such a good reference...
This may motivate me to start working on SDT again... or not!

HaremFactor69

Potential Patron
The fact that the reference even kept the headband makes it even more charming. I won't ramble as I did, but thanks again man. Zuihou is too cute for me to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.