SWTOR file changer + nude mod (3 Viewers)

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
okay, so if we can't upscale them can we at least get them more detailed? like seriously the nipples are circles and the pussy is a flat line

RGZero

Potential Patron
I wish someone with experience gave this a go too. Going by what the original poster said, it looks like it's pretty complicated editing just the textures. I have no clue how to even go about it with his/her instructions.

Also, I don't think it helps that this thread is in the archive section...

Luc_Emrys

Potential Patron
I'm having a problem it worked once then it crashed and when I logged back it went back to having underwear any help would be grateful?

Theownerest

Potential Patron
I'm having a problem it worked once then it crashed and when I logged back it went back to having underwear any help would be grateful?
are you sure that you only apply mod after you start the SWTOR launcher? Best to apply it right when the SWTOR launcher has the "Play/Start" button that executes the game

Kath Dagon

Potential Patron
Hey, I've been tinkering around with this for a bit, but I am new to this stuff. I'm using v 1.1 and trying to mod individual items, specifically the xoxaan armor. I'm attempting to remove upper armor, leaving nude chest/torso with only the shaw remaining. Similar to the male version, but on a female. I've found that the shaw has a separate gr2 file to the rest of the top, so I subed the archetype with the nude body archetype and left the shaw gr2 in place. The problem is, the only way I've found to remove a purple glaze over the character's torso is to apply the large empty mask which shows the shaws real color in cutscenes and the outfit manager but melds it to the skin tone in gameplay. Is there anyone who can help give any advice how to fix it so that the shaw matches the color of the bottoms, not the skin while remaining mostly nude up top?

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
are you sure that you only apply mod after you start the SWTOR launcher? Best to apply it right when the SWTOR launcher has the "Play/Start" button that executes the game
I always restore the backup, open the launcher, patch, close the launcher, apply the mod, then restart the launcher. I just hate that I have to do it in that order all the time.

Theownerest

Potential Patron
Hey All, still here to keep this thread ALIVE. Hoping that a miracle would happen and SWTOR Fan would return. I've been working my butt off to try find anyone who would be willing to work on this, or know *how to* work on it.

So here's the good news:

Sometime in 2019, a SWTOR file changer named Souppoato/SWTOR_Coconut appeared. He made the following

A very recent update of SWTOR_Fan's swtor swapper with a lot of fun perks including re-inserting older animations. The GITHUB link should let you download it.

The other good news:

The Mandalorian got me interested in the Star Wars universe again and started playing SWTOR after years of hiatus. It looks like Bioware updated the textures, which made the nude textures feel liked they needed a little TLC. I "denoised" them (comparison in the picture) and doubled the resolution, but I'm out of practice and unsure how to get this to work with SWTOR file changer. Can anyone enlighten me?
View attachment 101248

The mod *ALLEGEDLY* will let you upload files larger than the default. I'm not 100% but it might allow you to use higher def textures

And the bad:

SWTOR_Fan is MIA
Souppotato/SWTOR_Coconut, as recently as 2019 made his last post and like SWTOR_Fan has disappeared intooblivion

finding anyone updating this mod will be incredibly hard, mainly due to the type of file that SWTOR_Fan mysteriously managed to do the impossible, through an edit, that being the .gr2 files. Files that were practically made to be opened by a granny viewer (Often specified for a SPECIFIC GAME). Editing GR2 files and replacing them is an even harder task. Supposedly they can be opened by 3DSmax with special plug ins, but that's another nightmare i can't find.

Final thoughts:

The only way I honestly think any of us can see an update to this mod to get better textures/effect/working would be to try to seek out a professional who would freelance their services to editing anything. Just a thought, if anyone wants to put together a gofundme/patreon/crowdfunding thing to get pros to help us.
:P

That's all

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
Please give us the download file for nude mod to remove those underwear censorships!!!! (both male and female!!)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Alright folks. this mod removes the the underwear for men, and SHOULD remove the chest for the male npcs. Though it's a bit buggy. Worse come to worse, just take the top off for your male toon :

Maak kennis met Google Drive: één plek voor al je bestanden
1595430118027.png

silent

Potential Patron
My outfit with Non-dancer clothes is also showing up nude, any way to fix this?

edit: literally everybody is nude but i thought the mod only replaced the dancer outfits, any way to make it like that?

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
My outfit with Non-dancer clothes is also showing up nude, any way to fix this?

edit: literally everybody is nude but i thought the mod only replaced the dancer outfits, any way to make it like that?

Open the file settings.txt with Notepad, it's in the same folder as the game .exe, paste this and save:
Code:
#chest_underwear_non_non_a01
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfa_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfa_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfb_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfb_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfn_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfn_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfs_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfs_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/chest_tightskin_non_non_a01underwear01_f_m.dds empty_mask.dds

#leg_underwear_non_non_a01
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfa_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfa_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfb_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfb_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfn_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfn_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfs_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfs_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_pantskin_non_non_a01underwear01_f_v01_m.dds empty_mask.dds

silent

Potential Patron
Open the file settings.txt with Notepad, it's in the same folder as the game .exe, paste this and save:
Code:
#chest_underwear_non_non_a01
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfa_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfa_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfb_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfb_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfn_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfn_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfs_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfs_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/chest_tightskin_non_non_a01underwear01_f_m.dds empty_mask.dds

#leg_underwear_non_non_a01
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfa_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfa_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfb_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfb_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfn_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfn_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfs_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfs_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_pantskin_non_non_a01underwear01_f_v01_m.dds empty_mask.dds

I deleted what was in settings.txt and then pasted that and this happened when i take the top off.
temp.png

Should i leave the other stuff in the file or delete it?

edit: when i put it at the end of the file it just does the same thing as before (also im using 1.2c, is that the right one?)

the.rob

Potential Patron
hey folks, tying onto T Theownerest 's comment, i went ahead and forked SoupPotato's repository, added the old skins from the OP, SWTOR-fan, and linked some information i tracked down on Xentax - seems like it's been fairly active there recently outside of the "Undertow" scene, if you know what i mean! -

@mods i'm not really sure the rules here on updating / forking an old mod for updates when the original creators aren't around any longer, but if this is a no-no, please let me know and i'll immediately remove it.

the additional links to, of all things, a Steam community post on using the models in Gary's mod, and a post to the Xentax forum thread where they're keeping the hash file updated, give a good idea on exactly how to update the models and textures yourself should you have the talent. me, i'm just a humble developer-type-person, no artsy here, but if someone would like to update models and/or textures, please do so! if you've never used github before and want to contribute, just send me a PM and i'm happy to either upload the files for you or walk you through updating it!

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
hey folks, tying onto T Theownerest 's comment, i went ahead and forked SoupPotato's repository, added the old skins, and linked some information i tracked down on Xentax - seems like it's been fairly active there recently outside of the "Undertow" scene, if you know what i mean! -

@mods i'm not really sure the rules here on updating / forking an old mod for updates when the original creators aren't around any longer, but if this is a no-no, please let me know and i'll immediately remove it. . . .

the.rob the.rob ,
The generally accepted practice on modding someone else's work is to make a 'good faith' attempt to contact them before changing their work. "Good faith means sending an e-mail or private message to their last know address. If the original creator did NOT specifically prohibit making changes to his/her work AND you are unable to contact them, changing their work is allowed. HOWEVER, you MUST give the original creator credit for making the original mod. If you have further questions, send me a private message.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
UGH!, this underwear censoring human body needs to be removed !

Is someone acutally making this nude mod for lastest version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.