SWTOR file changer + nude mod (1 Viewer)

swtorfan

Potential Patron
Yes my live client is installed to C;\Program Flies (x86)\EA\Bio Ware\Star Wars the Old Republic which i found odd. Still trying to find some work around or solution.

swtorfan

Potential Patron
Ok found a solution to my issue and wanted to post it for those having the same trouble as I was. Some how bit raider make its way back into my folder and I don't know how it did. So just reinstalled the game and got rid of bit raider and everything that goes along with it. Ran the SWTOR nude mod program again and restored back first then boom working again. Do hope this helps someone.

Smashmalla

Potential Patron
Are there any actual mods for this or just a nude patch? I'm looking for something that'd maybe change the character models, I.E bigger bust size.

S

SaberAlt

Came across this little gem not too long ago and got it working. Only major problem I've had so far is the very large eyesore that is the orange nipples on the light skinned human(ish) females. Is there any way to get a more red look for those besides adjusting the skin tone slider in character creation?

Mepjakethedark

Potential Patron
Hoping that this does indeed very much so get a major update with having real nips, a futanari option available encase if you want to play as a futa or not at all, and having bouncy breasts/butts physics. As i as well do know that someone has to have these kinds of skills for making this a possibility, true it'll take hours upon hours on editing and such but will be well worth the effort in doing so.

Luna Thorne

Potential Patron
The game just seems to be re-patching it right away, I change the files then load SWTOR & it does a quick patch & then nothing has changed...

Sarahsavita

Potential Patron
I'm using 1.2c and the game is running fine but I can only see the the visual changes made by this mod when in the character selection screen, the character tab, and cut scenes. It doesn't show the changes to my in game character while I am walking around, is this what is supposed to happen? I am using R redwulfen 's settings.txt file

EDIT: I resolved my issue. I replaced the settings.txt file i was using with the original settings.txt file that came with the download and it seems like it is working the way I want it to now.

Last edited:

redwulfen

Potential Patron
Glad you have it working, yes the settings file I use doesn't change a lot and a few of the armors only get changed in specific circumstances due to changes in the game since that was created.

Sarahsavita

Potential Patron
Thanks for responding
Glad you have it working, yes the settings file I use doesn't change a lot and a few of the armors only get changed in specific circumstances due to changes in the game since that was created.
That makes sense, I appreciate the reply. Do you know if it is possible to edit the settings file so that 1.2c works like it originally does but only affecting the female characters? I've been trying to play with the file but I can't seem to figure out how to do anything effectively.

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
The Mandalorian got me interested in the Star Wars universe again and started playing SWTOR after years of hiatus. It looks like Bioware updated the textures, which made the nude textures feel liked they needed a little TLC. I "denoised" them (comparison in the picture) and doubled the resolution, but I'm out of practice and unsure how to get this to work with SWTOR file changer. Can anyone enlighten me?
human_diffuse.png

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
The Mandalorian got me interested in the Star Wars universe again and started playing SWTOR after years of hiatus. It looks like Bioware updated the textures, which made the nude textures feel liked they needed a little TLC. I "denoised" them (comparison in the picture) and doubled the resolution, but I'm out of practice and unsure how to get this to work with SWTOR file changer. Can anyone enlighten me?
View attachment 101248
someone help this guy out here!!! we need higher res nudes!!!

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
I figured out the issue I was having, unfortunately upscaling the images makes the file size too large for file changer to work. So, I just tried the denoised version and it makes characters turn purple and crashes a few seconds later. I'll screw around with it more later when I get home.

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
I figured out the issue I was having, unfortunately upscaling the images makes the file size too large for file changer to work. So, I just tried the denoised version and it makes characters turn purple and crashes a few seconds later. I'll screw around with it more later when I get home.
can we at least get proper textures? not necessarily hi-def but at least something with definition? like right now the nipples are nothing more than orange circles and the pussy is literally an orange slit. it's gross

Theownerest

Potential Patron
Anyone been able to find a fix to the Male nudity for cutscenes? All we get are the silly brown shorts as seen attached here:
Also the other pic shows what cutscenes look like. Females go nude for npcs, the males (especially players) don't. :[

anyone think they could get a fix on it?

The other is just a request but not needed, is male genetalia, such as this (I'm guessing this was a photo shop)

Attachments

• fCQp7QE.png
    fCQp7QE.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 490
  • nude-swtor-male-model-300x229.jpg
    nude-swtor-male-model-300x229.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 495

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
can we at least get proper textures? not necessarily hi-def but at least something with definition? like right now the nipples are nothing more than orange circles and the pussy is literally an orange slit. it's gross

Sorry, I've been busy the past couple of days and didn't have time to tinker with it. I know my way around Photoshop, but I'm no artist. I'll try to give the nipples more definition, no promises. I'm not even remotely skilled enough to draw a labia on the genitals.

Anyone been able to find a fix to the Male nudity for cutscenes? All we get are the silly brown shorts as seen attached here:
Also the other pic shows what cutscenes look like. Females go nude for npcs, the males (especially players) don't. :[

anyone think they could get a fix on it?

The other is just a request but not needed, is male genetalia, such as this (I'm guessing this was a photo shop)

Whoa! Where did you get the nude male mod? I didn't know you could model edit SWTOR! Could spice up the female characters with model edits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.