SWTOR file changer + nude mod

RGZero

Potential Patron
I figured out the issue I was having, unfortunately upscaling the images makes the file size too large for file changer to work. So, I just tried the denoised version and it makes characters turn purple and crashes a few seconds later. I'll screw around with it more later when I get home.
There's a tutorial on, I believe, the 1st page on how to actually edit the texture files. Also, you definitely need better nipple textures. One thing I can advise is to grab some nude textures from other games like, say, Skyrim and just copy-paste the nipple part to the SWTOR texture. I'd do it myself but I just reformatted my PC and am too busy to get all the needed programs to edit the actual texture.

Juls

Avid Affiliate
We need someone like ZTS & Team who brought back the swtor mod to resurrect this mod and inject new life into it, let's hope a talented modder takes up the challenge. :smile:

Theownerest

Potential Patron
There's a tutorial on, I believe, the 1st page on how to actually edit the texture files. Also, you definitely need better nipple textures. One thing I can advise is to grab some nude textures from other games like, say, Skyrim and just copy-paste the nipple part to the SWTOR texture. I'd do it myself but I just reformatted my PC and am too busy to get all the needed programs to edit the actual texture.
any idea how you can get the pantsless part to be applied to males?

Top Bottom