SWTOR file changer + nude mod

RGZero

Potential Patron
I figured out the issue I was having, unfortunately upscaling the images makes the file size too large for file changer to work. So, I just tried the denoised version and it makes characters turn purple and crashes a few seconds later. I'll screw around with it more later when I get home.
There's a tutorial on, I believe, the 1st page on how to actually edit the texture files. Also, you definitely need better nipple textures. One thing I can advise is to grab some nude textures from other games like, say, Skyrim and just copy-paste the nipple part to the SWTOR texture. I'd do it myself but I just reformatted my PC and am too busy to get all the needed programs to edit the actual texture.

Juls

Avid Affiliate
We need someone like ZTS & Team who brought back the sto mod to resurrect this mod and inject new life into it, let's hope a talented modder takes up the challenge. :smile:

Last edited:

Theownerest

Potential Patron
There's a tutorial on, I believe, the 1st page on how to actually edit the texture files. Also, you definitely need better nipple textures. One thing I can advise is to grab some nude textures from other games like, say, Skyrim and just copy-paste the nipple part to the SWTOR texture. I'd do it myself but I just reformatted my PC and am too busy to get all the needed programs to edit the actual texture.
any idea how you can get the pantsless part to be applied to males?

RGZero

Potential Patron
Sorry, I don't. I have no clue how to mod this game aside from editing existing textures.

Theownerest

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, we're limited to the same file size as the original, so making it a higher resolution is impossible.
fair enough. If only we can figure out how to get the no pants that works for females (nude) in cutscenes to work on the males... Don't know if you know how to turn the bottomless skin file to be applied for all..
Shucks. I'd pay for that lol

Trunks7287

Potential Patron
okay, so if we can't upscale them can we at least get them more detailed? like seriously the nipples are circles and the pussy is a flat line

RGZero

Potential Patron
I wish someone with experience gave this a go too. Going by what the original poster said, it looks like it's pretty complicated editing just the textures. I have no clue how to even go about it with his/her instructions.

Also, I don't think it helps that this thread is in the archive section...

Luc_Emrys

Potential Patron
I'm having a problem it worked once then it crashed and when I logged back it went back to having underwear any help would be grateful?

Theownerest

Potential Patron
I'm having a problem it worked once then it crashed and when I logged back it went back to having underwear any help would be grateful?
are you sure that you only apply mod after you start the SWTOR launcher? Best to apply it right when the SWTOR launcher has the "Play/Start" button that executes the game

Kath Dagon

Potential Patron
Hey, I've been tinkering around with this for a bit, but I am new to this stuff. I'm using v 1.1 and trying to mod individual items, specifically the xoxaan armor. I'm attempting to remove upper armor, leaving nude chest/torso with only the shaw remaining. Similar to the male version, but on a female. I've found that the shaw has a separate gr2 file to the rest of the top, so I subed the archetype with the nude body archetype and left the shaw gr2 in place. The problem is, the only way I've found to remove a purple glaze over the character's torso is to apply the large empty mask which shows the shaws real color in cutscenes and the outfit manager but melds it to the skin tone in gameplay. Is there anyone who can help give any advice how to fix it so that the shaw matches the color of the bottoms, not the skin while remaining mostly nude up top?

Top Bottom