Suggestion for this help forum (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
What about adding two sub forums as it is for the requests: one for solved problems or answered questions, the other one for stupid questions (meaning some of mine ;) )
Just an idea.
Regards, Me

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The thing is that some questions may seem stupid to some and not to others, depending on their interests and level of knowledge.

Also, there are nearly 1,300 threads in this section, and even if they were sorted, I doubt that most (any?) forum members would take time to search and look every thread to find the answer to their question. This search would be made easier if the existing threads had the adequate tags, that is not the case for most of them (not to say that the sorting of the past threads, the adding of tags and the maintenance of the new sub-sections would be an additional work for the forum moderators/admins, quite important for the two first steps).

Many questions can be answered by threads of the Tutorial section.
The Help section is basically for noobs, and like my grandmother used to say: noobs never read, they just talk, talk, talk... :tongue:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.