Submissions vs Knockouts (1 Viewer)

moejoe west

Potential Patron
I just wondering what people like better . A good submisson where the loser is forced to admit defeat or a k.o that ends the fight/wrestling match. I am a fan of the k.o ending

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Submissions all the way for me. While knockouts can be smexy when used right, I generally prefer seeing the prolonged pain and suffering inflicted in a submission hold.

poupa

Potential Patron
Interesting topic.

To my mind Ko is the best and sexiest way, with victory pose and some ragdolling. Boxing ko are my favorites.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Submissions all the way. A woman who is subjected to continuous torment from which she can't possibly escape is what ryona is about imho.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Knockout by Submission.
See what I did there? :p

Seriously though if I had to chose I'll say submission, I'm not a fan of quick endings.

edit:
Also, breaking your toys is bad; submission minimizes the chances of lasting harm dealt to your toy. :evilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Similar to what Someone92 just said: Submission first, then keep the hold on until the victim is knocked out. That is what they call having your cake and eating it too.

C

CapnDinner

Knockouts. I find submission matches boring honestly. Can't even watch two girls go at it if someone doesn't win with a k.o. lol

Also, what the CrimsonRisk said.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I prefer submissions.
Defeated in consciousness knows he was defeated and thinks the regret.
Defeated in unconsciousness know no thing as sleeping.

All about in a game are not represented in K.O.

And in submission, winner can fell enemy's fight directly.
Direct feeling is one of important item in fighting game.

B

Bonemeal

not a fan of either, personally.. pins all the way!!

if i have to choose, i guess id prefer kos

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Can the knockout drag on and on, like if someone was hit with sleeping gas or chloroform? I choose that option.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I don't mind both. A good senario is a submission gain... though the applier deceides to be mean and keeps the hold on, forcing the victim to pass out sometime after the submission :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.