Submissions vs Knockouts (1 Viewer)

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I love them both. Knock-outs just looks great (a powerful blow which sends a woman reeling or flying to the matt really emphasises her fragility) and submissions constitute not only a physical victory, but also a psychological one because in a submission hold a woman is not only overpowered physically, but also mentally - she is forced to surrender and admit to her failure. If she is made to tap out, then not only her body, but also her spirit is defeated as she is compelled to fully realise how weak she is compared to her opponent. This amplifies humiliation she feels, which makes her defeat all the more sexy.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
Sometimes the submissions can be flat-out boring and last way too long. A hot KO with a sexy victory pose is what I prefer.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Just thought I'd clarify, when I mentioned knock outs it's very rarely a knock out blow. I like knock outs that take their time. Like when they pass out in a submission. An extended torture rack, back breaker, bear hug that results in a KO as opposed to a submission (or even both, say they submit but the person simply decides to not let them go) are incredibly hot.

I only like KO impact moves or punches if there's some kind of aftermath. Like how heart punches tend to involve clutching at the chest and flopping around on the floor for a while. I don't particularly like a quick and dirty one punch ko.

J

jerry

I'll have my cake, eat it too, regurgitate it and EAT IT AGAIN! :-)

Here's how: Big bad heel (wo)-man handles her smaller, baby-faced jobber the whole match. Constantly the heel relentlessly throws her smaller opponent around and lays power move after power move on the helpless victim. Throughout the mis-match, she applies several submission holds forcing the smaller jobber to scream her surrender in the most humiliating ways but keeps the holds on well after the beaten opponent screams (or whimpers) the initial "I give!". However, not satisfied, the heel grabs her victim by the hair off the mat, roughly pulls her to her feet for more punishment and does this again and again until finally, knocking her play-toy cold with a piledriver, pedigree, super-plex, sleeperhold, <pick your favorite move really> and then "needlessly" covers the prone, listless wrestler with a humiliating folding matchbook, leg-hook, face-sit or palm-to-face-smoosh pin (for a 10 count btw). Oh yeah, then she picks up the petite jobber by the seat of her panties and wedgie-tosses her out of the ring....after rag dolling her for some fun first.

That about covers it...no? >:-) (Also a SKW fan if you couldn't tell already ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FatalHolds

Submissions. I love the sight of women bending and twisting each others' limbs until they break. :killzonesmiley:

M

M42

I'm not really that picky. Both scenarios have their merits, but I usually prefer the losers conscious and well aware of the fact that they've been beaten.:grin:

Gopher

Potential Patron
I don't care for submissions that much. I absolutely hate the quick roll up for a pin, or when they use the ropes or the wrestler's tights to gain a pin. I hate when they use a weapon, I hate disqualifications and count outs. I love either a knockout or getting the pin by after a substantial manuever, where the wrestler is either too tired, weak, or just to exhausted to kick out. My favorite finishing holds are the power bomb/ pin combo, and either a German or tiger suplex/ pin combo.

moejoe west

Potential Patron
I agree with everthing you have to say Gopher . i hate seeing roll up pins and tight grabs . I feel like i was cheated out of a good ending and then the whole match before it becomes a waste .

Last edited by a moderator:

zer

Potential Patron
Both are good for different reasons. Knockouts are good because they're brutal and damaging, and the unconciousness is more helpless, but submissions hurt during the fact, not once they wake up, and they are more humiliating, as they're forced to admit defeat.

novice

Potential Patron
In my own very humble opinion its knockouts, especially a combination of punches where you can see the opponents reactions if she sells it correctly. I can take some holds but no prolonged ones. Like someone else posted, can be very boring to me.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I love kos. I just love looking at the defeated girl specially if the winner then has fun with the gal

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
The best are when she is ko'd and is destroyed even more. For example, she will be ko'd by a devastating move. And instead of going for the cover, she is put in another move while limp and then finally pinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.