Studio SDT (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

Studio SDT​

Screenshot and video assistant that runs two SDT Loader clients side by side in real time in a custom chromium web browser using the cefsharp framework

Use arrow keys and numpad end and ins to zoom to use the camerControl Mod included, game sizing handlers are in the bottom right corner, use titles to drag, server folder contains the loader folder each game uses can be replaced with your own but you will need rmBG.swf and settings.swf as well as things like $OVER$ and $RESET$ mods for the HIM head by syntaxterror

At the top of the web page you can load a bg image, toggle tile bars, blur the bg or chose overylay.png 's opacity for a photo filter/fake HDR effect.

Installation tutorial

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

QOP6Fwt.png

GBoC5f7.png

mario12

Content Creator
Could you make a video or guide on how to this up?

I downloaded/installed all all the required files but all I see is a black screen still.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Looks like you have the folder with Capture.png 's files in an external drive that is not C:\\ also make sure you install those files not just copy them

and you should have two other windows, tempsnip is just the http-server, the actual application is an other window called form 1 with a chrome inspector attached

Could you make a video or guide on how to this up?
yes I will

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Interesting. Could a double penetration scene be set up with this somehow, or would it be just way too hacky?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Could a double penetration scene be set up with this somehow, or would it be just way too hacky?
Totally possible visually, just hide her model in the behind layer game and set an antimtool position that thrusts with the top layer game also in an appropriate animtool position. In the end, yes.. you do just have one game thrusting past the other, so yes its hacky gameplay wise but could end up as a decent gif like some of my other demos:

I'm currently working on adjusting tickles position pack to load with the required zoom/squared up alignments to be generally usable with this application's included loader.

Edit: got it working, gameplay wise this is actually pretty decent.

Last edited:

FlakAttack

Potential Patron
Could you make a video or guide on how to this up? I downloaded/installed all all the required files but all I see is a black screen still.
I had the same error as you, I fixed it by running the .exe from a folder WITHOUT empty spaces on its name. So if your folder looks like
C:\Users\My Stuff\SdtStudio\SdtStudio.exe, try renaming it to C:\Users\My_Stuff\SdtStudio\SdtStudio.exe (notice the "_").
Maybe this works for you too c:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Could you do a video tutorial to explain how to set this up?
I made a video when you had asked, I just can't upload it due to site issues, its pinned in my creators channel on the SDT Discord

I fixed it by running the .exe from a folder WITHOUT empty spaces on its name.
I noticed some path issues when I released, I mentioned it in the video that it need to be on a C:\ drive and not a external HDD or flash drive, I'll fix it next release; I'm planning on updating the webpage the client uses when I can

is it possble to add more SDT clients?
Its possible to add as many as you like, its just that the performance cost is really high, I'll add support for add more SDT instances when I update the internal webpage the client uses

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Could the girls be entirely omitted from all but one instances for saving on performance for making a gangbang scene? 🤔

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Could the girls be entirely omitted from all but one instances for saving on performance for making a gangbang scene?
Yes. it was suggested above and I got it working see the video below I posted earlier.

This works by using animtools along with dialogueActions and moreTriggers and a dialogue trigger [SHOW_HER]/[HIDE_HER] and a blank transparent png hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.