STF (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillinger

Potential Patron
So here's an idea, feel free to disregard. Super titty fuck. Crazy right? Crazy like a fox but listen: It'd be pretty cool, and doable considering the modding talent available.

The basic concept would be to reposition three things: His penis, her body, her/his arms.

The Penis: It would need to be more erect and pointed towards the heavens. Otherwise not much else, just upwards.

Her Body: Simply stapled in place when she is grabbed and moved towards him to keep her breasts on the same level as the aforementioned penis. I.E. like the attached picture, only he would need to be positioned lower than he already is or her higher since she may not be tall enough

Her/his arms: Repositioned along her breasts to give the illusion that s/he is holding her breasts in place. Either would work, but I believe with the way his hand is drawn vs. how hers are drawn, it would look better with his hands used.

Now then, I know what you're thinking as a modder: "you expect ME to do this?" Or, "do it yourself." That's all well and good, if I had the knowledge I would've done this already and a myriad of other mods, however I don't possess this knowledge, sadly enough.

What I will say is that I am willing to learn if no one is willing to take on this project. Tips and hints that might point me in the right direction are greatly appreciated. Again that is something that would require conviction from a modder as well.

With all that said, any takers?

Also thanks to all the modders for their work, and thanks in advance for anyone interested in this project.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 3,077

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
There are a few things I find with this

A) I don't know if you can move the penis layer between the 2 breasts, and I have no clue about making the penis nearly straight up.
B) Her breasts would likely clip with his body under many a situation.
C) You would have to just about lock her X coordinate.
D) This would likely not work with her on her knees if she has a small body and he has a large body.
E) I won't even bother with the statement about the hands.

Someone please confirm my suspicions.

ModGuy

Content Creator
This idea is simple to achieve but you've gone about it completely wrong.

In your description the penis does not move. In that case why not just create a whole new static object because it doesn't need to do anything.
Locking her to one x coord is easy enough, and to have her move vertically would also be straightforward.

Solution:
Zoom in to top half of her body.
Hide the guy.
Create a new penis object and layer it between the breasts.
Write an algo to offset the penis movement.
Update the tipMid variable.
Track and update cum strand speeds.
Adjust the animation matrices to match tx for both him and her.
Have her ty increase or decrease for the end matrix.

Then wait for me to eventually get around to this because I know you won't.
Haha, I'll have a look at some point.

dillinger

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:

In your description the penis does not move. In that case why not just create a whole new static object because it doesn't need to do anything.
Locking her to one x coord is easy enough, and to have her move vertically would also be straightforward.

Solution:
Hide the guy.

You purposely made that statement fully knowing I wouldn't understand it all didn't you? Haha thanks

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
dillinger said:
ModGuy said:

Solution:
Hide the guy.

You purposely made that statement fully knowing I wouldn't understand it all didn't you? Haha thanks
I understood it all.

Zan

Potential Patron
It seems like the instructions are laid out here on how to do this. Does anyone have the expertise and inclination to do it?

WolfMordred

Potential Patron
I really hope some one will do this soon... I think it's a great idea... Maybe a little hard to achieve, but stille awesome! :D

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
dillinger said:
ModGuy said:

Solution:
Hide the guy.

I understood it all.

I understood it so well I lapped my own understanding and went back to not understanding it. That's how I un... derstanded... I was... errrrr....

ibheCxEzLPkvy9.gif

nekkohell

Potential Patron
i love to see a mod of tit fuck but I think it is difficult to do it, hope one of the talented boys can make it :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 877

ModGuy

Content Creator
Fulfilled by AnimTools:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.