Steven Universe Lapis Lazuli (1 Viewer)

GoldBlockIngot

Potential Patron
So I was browsing Rule34 and found this SDT still image:
2263453%20-%20Konashion%20Lapis_Lazuli%20Steven_Universe.png

I have to know, is this an actual download or just a mock up or something? I can't find anything exactly like it here. If not can someone make it an available download? By the looks of it, it shouldn't be much work.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I have to know, is this an actual download or just a mock up or something?
Please remember to use the Search tool. This turns up as the third item when I search for "lapis lazuli".

By the looks of it, it shouldn't be much work.
I know that you're trying to express enthusiasm, but this statement comes across as insulting. It suggests that the task is trivial, and hence if someone struggles to complete your request (e.g. because they're learning a new skill) then it implies that the person is incompetent.

It's much safer to talk about how much you like the design, or how well it fits the SDT game, or how you'll be grateful to the person who completes your request. Speaking of which: it would be polite to visit sonic's thread and leave a few suggestions or offer criticism of his mods. Artists usually appreciate feedback; they like to see that someone (especially someone who watches similar media) has taken an interest in their work.

It's also helpful to notify an artist that their work has been reposted elsewhere (such as Rule34). Usually they'll be happy to see that their stuff is getting greater exposure, in a few cases they might ask for your help in getting proper attribution (i.e. linking back to the artist's webpage) or in taking down the material (if it's being used improperly, or if someone else is falsely taking credit for their work).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.