Old Amazon Story on Deadskirts/Fetnoir by Fortinbras (1 Viewer)

Vernyspar

Potential Patron
I was recently trying to find an old amazon story by a person who's screen name was Fortinbras (might have even been called "Bodak's Amazons" or something like that). It was based in Bodak's amazon universe. I know I saw it on both Deadskirts and Fetnoir, both of which are offline now. Does anybody have a copy of this? He posted it just as forum posts, so there may never have been an original PDF or anything like that. I remember his stories being really really good, and it's a shame I can't find an archive of those anywhere. Does anybody out there know of one? Thanks in advance if anyone does (and sorry if it is posted somewhere here and I am just too inept to find it :P) !

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
I believe it was on Scarlet's Amazon Messageboard.

Give this link a try.

Great find. It's a collection of now mostly gone Deviantart users. I recognise some accounts saved there. Some of the accounts even have archived favourites which include a few truly lost DA works by Waraji etc. How was this collection made possible? Did you put it together?

phillmac

Coder
Great find. It's a collection of now mostly gone Deviantart users. I recognise some accounts saved there. Some of the accounts even have archived favourites which include a few truly lost DA works by Waraji etc. How was this collection made possible? Did you put it together?
If you're looking for the person who put it together, that would be me. I built an automated crawler bot to grab entire galleries of
DA users. I had a feeling some BS was coming down the pipe late in 2018 so I set to saving everything I thought was at risk of getting purged.
Then the tumblr 18+ content ban happened and after a while the DA purge happened too. I knew quite a few people would be happy to see the content made available and not lost, and so here we are. I ended up grabbing about 5+TB of crap from DA 😛So I've really only posted about 20% of what I've got, because most of the rest is just vanilla & boring; I've not had the time to format it properly nor the space to host it or even the bandwidth to upload it.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
If you're looking for the person who put it together, that would be me. I built an automated crawler bot to grab entire galleries of
DA users. I had a feeling some BS was coming down the pipe late in 2018 so I set to saving everything I thought was at risk of getting purged.
Then the tumblr 18+ content ban happened and after a while the DA purge happened too. I knew quite a few people would be happy to see the content made available and not lost, and so here we are. I ended up grabbing about 5+TB of crap from DA 😛So I've really only posted about 20% of what I've got, because most of the rest is just vanilla & boring; I've not had the time to format it properly nor the space to host it or even the bandwidth to upload it.
Great work! I recognise many classic users but they only appear here and there saved in the favourites of others. Did you manage to archive any of the specific galleries belonging to well known heavy hitters (Waraji, Jollyr2001, Mister X, Julian etc.)?

osw

Club Regular
It's worth remembering as a piece of internet art history!

phillmac

Coder
Great work! I recognise many classic users but they only appear here and there saved in the favourites of others. Did you manage to archive any of the specific galleries belonging to well known heavy hitters (Waraji, Jollyr2001, Mister X, Julian etc.)?
Unfortunately I didn't grab those users directly, it looks like. I downloaded everything I knew of at the time, but it seems like my knowledge was woefully incomplete.
Many a time since I've had requests for the galleries of DA users I've regretfully declined for the same reason.

Here's a text file with all the users I grabbed at least something from.
I'd be glad to add anyone in the txt file to the archive if you spot one that's interesting.

If you point out an example of a picture in a favs folder I might be able to reverse search and see if there's any others by the same user lurking in there somewhere.

I can't rewind time and grab stuff that's already been deleted from DA however. :frown:

Attachments

DA-Artists.txt
54 KB · Views: 429

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Unfortunately I didn't grab those users directly, it looks like. I downloaded everything I knew of at the time, but it seems like my knowledge was woefully incomplete.
Many a time since I've had requests for the galleries of DA users I've regretfully declined for the same reason.

Here's a text file with all the users I grabbed at least something from.
I'd be glad to add anyone in the txt file to the archive if you spot one that's interesting.

If you point out an example of a picture in a favs folder I might be able to reverse search and see if there's any others by the same user lurking in there somewhere.

I can't rewind time and grab stuff that's already been deleted from DA however. :frown:

That's unfortunate regarding those users. I can see you have yours truly (sylar86) listed in the txt file! I definitely would have archived some of those users in my favourites folder. I don't care about ,my actual gallery but if you managed to salvage my favourites that would be great. Quite a few works from those lost galleries might be present there.

phillmac

Coder
That's unfortunate regarding those users. I can see you have yours truly (sylar86) listed in the txt file! I definitely would have archived some of those users in my favourites folder. I don't care about ,my actual gallery but if you managed to salvage my favourites that would be great. Quite a few works from those lost galleries might be present there.
Arrg, Another dead end.
I've grabbed your gallery, only. 😭
If that's something you'd like to see added I can certainly make that happen.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Arrg, Another dead end.
I've grabbed your gallery, only. 😭
If that's something you'd like to see added I can certainly make that happen.
That might still be useful thanks. There might have a few of the better old works I can take from the salvaged gallery to re-upload. Save me rummaging for the hard copies to scan again.

Mentos

Club Regular
That is a fantastic archive! Really happy to see Sylar's old stuff still around.

I was able to find a few still-up pages of JollyR2001 and Sylar's stuff on Wayback, but the actual photos themselves seem to be stuck behind the age filter. At the very least, you can see some of the old story descriptions and comments.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
That is a fantastic archive! Really happy to see Sylar's old stuff still around.

I was able to find a few still-up pages of JollyR2001 and Sylar's stuff on Wayback, but the actual photos themselves seem to be stuck behind the age filter. At the very least, you can see some of the old story descriptions and comments.

Dude the filter blocking the pics sucks, really makes this kind of pointless anyway unless we can somehow disable the filter.

Mentos

Club Regular
I was recently trying to find an old amazon story by a person who's screen name was Fortinbras (might have even been called "Bodak's Amazons" or something like that). It was based in Bodak's amazon universe. I know I saw it on both Deadskirts and Fetnoir, both of which are offline now. Does anybody have a copy of this? He posted it just as forum posts, so there may never have been an original PDF or anything like that. I remember his stories being really really good, and it's a shame I can't find an archive of those anywhere. Does anybody out there know of one? Thanks in advance if anyone does (and sorry if it is posted somewhere here and I am just too inept to find it :P) !
The story you're looking for is most certainly on DeadlyDesires. It's what FetNoir became after it went down. PM me and I can probably hook you up with an invite.

Can't speak for the others, but Mr.X's stuff is still saved in completion on E-Hentai.

I believe Waraji's old pictures can be found on sexyamazon Wayback Machine, but Jollyr2001's stuff seems to be wholly lost. He's posted here before, but I don't know if even he has his old works backedup.

phillmac

Coder
Dude the filter blocking the pics sucks, really makes this kind of pointless anyway unless we can somehow disable the filter.
The wayback machine will not have saved a copy of anything behind the age filter for the simple reason it's not capable of filling in the login form to access the pictures. This is a deliberate design choice on the part of the internet archive because otherwise the crawlers for the wayback machine would get insta-banned as a malicious bot on 90% of websites.

As a side note, that's why I built my own crawler for DA, to try to make sure as much of the restricted content as possible gets preserved :tongue:

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
The story you're looking for is most certainly on DeadlyDesires. It's what FetNoir became after it went down. PM me and I can probably hook you up with an invite.

Can't speak for the others, but Mr.X's stuff is still saved in completion on E-Hentai.

I believe Waraji's old pictures can be found on sexyamazon Wayback Machine, but Jollyr2001's stuff seems to be wholly lost. He's posted here before, but I don't know if even he has his old works backedup.
Wayback does at least seem functional for some of Jollyr and other works. No much but sporadic galleries can be seen.

Some of the images do still appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.