Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
I'm trying several avenues to reach Rick the developer of the cryptic toolset as I can't get a complete schema to extract from the game. It has made it impossible to play with the files I need to support just the little bits that I made work. I will keep at it for a bit, there are some other things I can try but right now, all I get are launcher files, not Live files.

Daedalus

Content Creator
New ships ALWAYS require a patch to the mod. I just installed with your settings (plus no bra mode) and flew around the Delta quadrant with no trouble, but I doubt new ships would have made it out to DQ yet. I hope to have time to try the ground portion later tonight, I will let you know if I hit any crashes.

Flying around sec space and such is no biggie with the mod installed. The winter event ship is invisible, so is the Lukari ship in the new episode. But when you're doing the new episode, it crashes when you're being hailed by the Tzenkethi.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I've returned from a trip and have started a diff on which files have changed. Once I find which files have (presumably, gotten bigger) changed, I can do a binary search on the files to see where new information is. So, standby.

Daedalus

Content Creator
anime-hit-counter-stare.gif

Standing by

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
I'm trying several avenues to reach Rick the developer of the cryptic toolset as I can't get a complete schema to extract from the game. It has made it impossible to play with the files I need to support just the little bits that I made work. I will keep at it for a bit, there are some other things I can try but right now, all I get are launcher files, not Live files.

Not sure if it will help, or if you're already aware, but the source code of the Cryptic toolset, (apparently) buildable with Visual Studio, is available through an SVN repository at svn.gib.me/public/cryptic

I haven't tried to use them, but I imagine having the source code might allow easier debugging/reverse-engineering of whatever is causing problems. I'm not sure exactly what the toolset is intended to do, but there might also be some clues to file formats buried in there too.

The most recent source files seem to be from November 2013, although there are a few (maybe created/modified by the repository owner) dated 2015.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Oddly enough, I stumbled across the SYN repository and after some trouble due to spotty internet, managed to check out the source to the cryptic toolset. I haven't spent much time with it and I am not really sure where to start.

Can someone else try to export schemas from the running game? All I managed to get were the schemas from the launcher and yesterday I was unable to get even that so I don't know where it has gone wrong.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Haven't gotten any such cigar right now, still trying to do things. Has anyone got any leads?

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Oddly enough, I stumbled across the SYN repository and after some trouble due to spotty internet, managed to check out the source to the cryptic toolset. I haven't spent much time with it and I am not really sure where to start.

Can someone else try to export schemas from the running game? All I managed to get were the schemas from the launcher and yesterday I was unable to get even that so I don't know where it has gone wrong.

Did you see this in the tags folder: cryptic - Revision 217: /tags/parsers/Star Trek Online/Live/ST.35.20131029a.14/schemas

Is that helpful? I'm not entirely sure what this all means, but I'm trying to help inch this along.

The ZTS

Content Creator
@Poplan R Regardie Can confirm the following:

~Winter Event and Anniversary ships are invisible, for sure.
~Crash immediately on load with Tzenkethi. (I'm 95% sure that means we need to recompile.)

The diff revealed too many files were changed to keep track. I'm going to try again with more specific settings based on history.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Speaking of compiling/recompiling, has anyone else tried Regardie's manual compiler for either custom bust size or custom jiggle? If it works on your end, then that would mean that you've got files/programs I don't have. Compiler in Password's installer works perfectly.
I don't want to nag, but there it is.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor

OK, so the problem was that the SchemaExporter wasn't finding the running STO process. From looking at the source code, it was searching for a process named "GameClient" with a main window title of "Star Trek Online". That wasn't working. There is separate logic to look for the launcher, as a process named "Star Trek Online" with a main window of the same name, and that WAS working (if the launcher is running).

I suspect the Arc client is maybe launching the GameClient in a slightly different way than the Schema exporter expects. When I switch into Windowed, or Windowed (Full Screen) mode, the GameClient main window has a blank title.

I added some logic to handle a blank window title (it now ASSUMES that a GameClient process with a blank window title is STO and not Neverwinter or Champions), and was able to build it with visual studio without any issues at all. It worked, and I got the schemas exported.

So, I tried to continue following Password's tutorial in post #2 of this thread. I had to modify a few schema files that gagged the GenerateSerializer step - I am pretty sure they aren't ones we care about. This just consisted of commenting out some blocks of xml that had syntax the generator couldn't deal with. It was 3 or 4 files in total out of hundreds, I think. A simpler and probably equally good fix would just be to delete any offending schema xml file.

After I got the Serializer library generated, I also had to modify and rebuild the FileFormats libraries to get them to decompile Skelinfos.Bin. There was a failed check that some flag field in the BLOB = 1. I just commented out the check; apparently the rest of the file format was fine. Scaleinfos.Bin and Dynbouncer.Bin worked fine even without the modification.

Eventually, I was able to successfully "round-trip" the Skelinfos.bin, Scaleinfos.bin and Dynbouncer.bin files to xml and back to .bin. I didn't actually try modifying them to put in jiggle, breast scaling, etc, but that should now be possible.

I attach the fixed (hopefully) toolset, including up-to-date schemas and serializer library. This should replace both the download from Gibbed and the "ToolsetUpdate.zip" file from Password. Note that it is NOT a working mod - but hopefully Regardie or someone else can use it to rebuild the mods that were working before the recent updates broke them.

(Reminder that 99.999% of the tools are the work of Gibbed and Password42 - I only edited about half a dozen lines and recompiled them...)

Attachments

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
OK, so the problem was that the SchemaExporter wasn't finding the running STO process. From looking at the source code, it was searching for a process named "GameClient" with a main window title of "Star Trek Online". That wasn't working. There is separate logic to look for the launcher, as a process named "Star Trek Online" with a main window of the same name, and that WAS working (if the launcher is running).

I suspect the Arc client is maybe launching the GameClient in a slightly different way than the Schema exporter expects. When I switch into Windowed, or Windowed (Full Screen) mode, the GameClient main window has a blank title.

I added some logic to handle a blank window title (it now ASSUMES that a GameClient process with a blank window title is STO and not Neverwinter or Champions), and was able to build it with visual studio without any issues at all. It worked, and I got the schemas exported.

Code:
 private static Process FindSuitableProcess(out string projectName)
        {
            Process process;

projectName = null;

process = Process.GetProcessesByName("GameClient")
                             .FirstOrDefault(p => p.MainWindowTitle == "Champions Online" ||
                                                  p.MainWindowTitle == "Star Trek Online" ||
                                                  p.MainWindowTitle == "Neverwinter");

/* gameclient no longer sets a MainWindowTitle, you can't switch to it Task Manager */

if (process != null)  /* is process null if we fail the MainWindowTitle check? */
            {
                var path = process.MainModule.FileName; /* the complete path including file name */
                path = Path.GetDirectoryName(path); /* the directory GameClient.exe is in, full path */
                path = Path.GetFileName(path); /* returns just the directory above the GameClient.exe */

if (path == null)  /* path is now just "Live" on my system */
                {
                    throw new InvalidOperationException();
                }

projectName = Path.Combine(process.MainWindowTitle, path);

/* can't make a path out of MainWindowTitle and path since MainWindowTitle is null
* we need to skip the MainWindowTitle check completely and extract the name of the game
* from the path like this
*  path = Path.GetDirectoryName(path) the whole path again
*  var  path2 = Path.GetFileName(path) "Live" again
*  path = Path.GetDirectoryName(path) the directory above "Live" which should be the game name
*  path = Path.GetFilename(path) just the game name
*  projectName = Path.Combine(path, path2);
  */
                return process;
            }

process = Process.GetProcessesByName("Champions Online")
                             .FirstOrDefault();
            if (process != null)
            {
                projectName = Path.Combine("Champions Online", "Launcher");
                return process;
            }

process = Process.GetProcessesByName("Star Trek Online")
                             .FirstOrDefault();
            if (process != null)
            {
                projectName = Path.Combine("Star Trek Online", "Launcher");
                return process;
            }

return null;
        }

Take a look at my comments on the code snippet and see if you think it is what you discovered. We should be able to fix it for all the games but I have never played the other two so I don't have installs to see the path.

I do know that I have two Win 7 machines and they do not have the same path to the game. One is Perfect World Entertainment and the other is Cryptic Studios

For now I will try to spend some time with the new toolset.dll that you made and get at least the jiggle and bust increase working again hopefully this weekend.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Sounds like a plan. Something is better than nothing.

I'd be more helpful right now if I weren't trying to fight off an invader in my digestive system. Got food poisoning from eating out recently so I'm pretty much out of commission for now.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Take a look at my comments on the code snippet and see if you think it is what you discovered. We should be able to fix it for all the games but I have never played the other two so I don't have installs to see the path.

I do know that I have two Win 7 machines and they do not have the same path to the game. One is Perfect World Entertainment and the other is Cryptic Studios

For now I will try to spend some time with the new toolset.dll that you made and get at least the jiggle and bust increase working again hopefully this weekend.

Hi,

You found the block of code I identified. My actual modifications are here:

Code:
        private static Process FindSuitableProcess(out string projectName)
        {
            Process process;

projectName = null;

process = Process.GetProcessesByName("GameClient")
                             .FirstOrDefault(p => p.MainWindowTitle == "Champions Online" ||
                                                  p.MainWindowTitle == "Star Trek Online" ||
                                                  p.MainWindowTitle == "Neverwinter" ||
                                                  p.MainWindowTitle == "" );
            if (process != null)
            {
                var path = process.MainModule.FileName;
                path = Path.GetDirectoryName(path);
                path = Path.GetFileName(path);

if (path == null)
                {
                    throw new InvalidOperationException();
                }
                string projectTitle = process.MainWindowTitle;
                if (projectTitle == "") projectTitle = "Star Trek Online";
                projectName = Path.Combine(projectTitle, path);
                return process;
            }

I dunno if we really care about supporting Neverwinter and Champions. A lot of Password42's stuff didn't work for Neverwinter (IIRC jiggle did, breast size didn't).

LewiesMan

Potential Patron
Sounds like a plan. Something is better than nothing.

I'd be more helpful right now if I weren't trying to fight off an invader in my digestive system. Got food poisoning from eating out recently so I'm pretty much out of commission for now.

OUCH! Sorry to hear... get better ok.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Breast jiggle and size increase, manual installs done. I have the new closer zoom done as well but still trying to figure out what password42 changed in his first try on the headshotstyles .bin file.

ConvertResource chokes on DynMove.bin which may hold the files that used to be in DynSequence.bin but until I can extract it, I can't tell. That would get us the stance and dance mods.

I haven't looked at any of the clothing mods yet.

Attachments

Breast Jiggle.7z
4.1 MB · Views: 132

Increase Maximum Breast Size.7z
1.5 MB · Views: 133

Daedalus

Content Creator
Still getting this with the custom jiggle and increase:

Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource -b scaleinfos ">G: \ Games \ Star Trek Online \ NM \ new mod \ Increase Breast Size Max \ Max Increase Breast Size \ Custom> Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource -b scaleinfos
Loading Index ...

Unprocessed exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Can file or assembly file: /// G: \ Games \ Star Trek Online \ NM \ new mod \ Increase Breast Size Max \ Max Increase Breast Size \ Custom \ serializers \ assemblies \ Newest. dll or one of its dependencies not load them. Operation is not supported. System.NotSupportedException: Er is een poging gedaan een assembly te laden vanuit een netwerklocatie.">(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location. This allows the assembly to be placed in a sandbox in earlier versions of the .NET Framework. In this version of the .NET Framework CAS policy is not enabled by default. This loading operation can therefore be dangerous. If this loading operation is not intended to place the assembly in a sandbox, you must turn on the switch load from remote sources. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
--- End of internal exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad (AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assembly security, Runtime Assembly location hint, Stack Crawl Mark & mark stack, pPrivHostBinder IntPtr, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, forIntrospection Boolean, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad (AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assembly security, Runtime Assembly location hint, Stack Crawl Mark & mark stack, pPrivHostBinder IntPtr, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, forIntrospection Boolean, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName (AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assembly security, Runtime Assembly reqAssembly, Stack Crawl Mark & mark stack, pPrivHostBinder IntPtr, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, forIntrospection Boolean, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom (String assembly file, Evidence evidence security, byte [] hash value, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, forIntrospection Boolean, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, Stack Crawl Mark & mark stack)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom (String assembly file)
at Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource.Program.Main (String [] args)

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Check the instructions for breast jiggle manual install. There is a new section under troubleshooting that deals with MS no longer running dot net in a sandbox by default. Find the newest.dll and unblock it and it should work.

On another subject, I just spent some time extracting models from MSETs with the mset2.exe that was available for a very short time and have been examining the obj files that result. There are some much better models that are labelled TEST right now in the Avatar Female folder in bins.hogg. More polygons in the breast and bottom area. So hopefully, they will roll those out at some point.

Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_19.png Screenshot_20.png

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Check the instructions for breast jiggle manual install. There is a new section under troubleshooting that deals with MS no longer running dot net in a sandbox by default. Find the newest.dll and unblock it and it should work.

YES! That did it. Tnx a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.