Star Trek Online Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Breast jiggle and size increase, manual installs done. I have the new closer zoom done as well but still trying to figure out what password42 changed in his first try on the headshotstyles .bin file.

ConvertResource chokes on DynMove.bin which may hold the files that used to be in DynSequence.bin but until I can extract it, I can't tell. That would get us the stance and dance mods.

I haven't looked at any of the clothing mods yet.

One shot, one kill, nice job. I'll toss these into my client loader and see how they work.

Check the instructions for breast jiggle manual install. There is a new section under troubleshooting that deals with MS no longer running dot net in a sandbox by default. Find the newest.dll and unblock it and it should work.

On another subject, I just spent some time extracting models from MSETs with the mset2.exe that was available for a very short time and have been examining the obj files that result. There are some much better models that are labelled TEST right now in the Avatar Female folder in bins.hogg. More polygons in the breast and bottom area. So hopefully, they will roll those out at some point.

View attachment 60066 View attachment 60067 View attachment 60068 View attachment 60069

I think we have to stick with the TEST ones if memory serves. Other than that, nice. Did you (we) ever find a way to reload them back? I think they add some extra noise at the front of the file stream for whatever purpose.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Breast jiggle and size increase, manual installs done. I have the new closer zoom done as well but still trying to figure out what password42 changed in his first try on the headshotstyles .bin file.

I just extracted the startrekmaleheadshot.xml file from password's .Bin file, copied it over the one in the extracted xml directory, and rebuilt. Seems to work fine.

That basic headshot file that password changed doesn't vary update-to-update. The reason we need to recompile is that as they add new convos, the Headshotinfos.Bin file gets larger.

ConvertResource chokes on DynMove.bin which may hold the files that used to be in DynSequence.bin but until I can extract it, I can't tell. That would get us the stance and dance mods.

That error looks a bit scarier. I am testing a fix; also, one of the other changes I made to ConvertResource probably needs a fix. (I ignored the fact that "Flags" is not 1, but I didn't change the hard-coded value of "1" written when the file is reserialized.)

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Here is a new version of the toolset, schemas and serializers. Just delete your old toolset directory and replace it with the contents.

This one will read and write Dynmove.bin without errors. It also fixes a minor problem with a field in my earlier upload.

If you use this version, you should re-run resource conversion (ConvertResource.exe -x), as the old @resource.xml metafiles generated by the previous version are not compatible with this one (any other .xml files you may have modified should be fine).

Since there are only 4 .xml files that are actually modified to make the jiggle, breast size and headshot mods, I just keep backups of all them, and use them to overwrite the default versions extracted with ConvertResource -x).

As before, this is NOT a working mod, just the toolset, schemas and serializers.

Attachments

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I think I am driving half of Undertow's clicks refreshing to see if anyone posted an update yet.

Finally got the new video card hooked up to the 42" tv. Looking forward to completing the setup.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I don't think there's anything new to report. Pretty sure the duo is at it hard though.

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
The problem is Cryptic they keep changing meshes and textures, coding therefore making it harder
to accomplish anything, I am waiting to see how they do in fixing this mod however I doubt it will be
anytime soon. (Notes: Cryptic for being Craptic)

Daedalus

Content Creator
The problem is Cryptic they keep changing meshes and textures, coding therefore making it harder
to accomplish anything, I am waiting to see how they do in fixing this mod however I doubt it will be
anytime soon. (Notes: Cryptic for being Craptic)
Seriously??? Damn you, Craptic. DAMN YOUUU!!!!!1!!

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
Seriously??? Damn you, Craptic. DAMN YOUUU!!!!!1!!

While I can say I love this mod. I can't say the same for the game company that runs the game last I heard they are adding an in game hack filter that would prevent this mod and others like it from working at all, while I don't know if that is true. I can keep digging to find the truth at (Craptic) .

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
While I can say I love this mod. I can't say the same for the game company that runs the game last I heard they are adding an in game hack filter that would prevent this mod and others like it from working at all, while I don't know if that is true. I can keep digging to find the truth at (Craptic) .
They do that, I'll uninstall and walk away. Sorry, but I remember Warden all too well.

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
I can confirm only this that they are working towards that end however atm we a free and clear, I was only able to dig so far before hitting a dead end. If and when they put this in it will stop a lot of modding from happening and they will lose a lot of players.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Are there other mods? I dont have a lot of time to play these days, and without the mod it's much more of a chore. At this point, I would be happy to have an installable breast jiggle and bust increaser option, if that's possible. I just did a total system wipe and will reinstall STO later tonight and realized I would have to dig through the thread to find the weird instructions for how to make those work again.

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
Okay there are three the parser CLR and the other Dps parser and this mod and atm this mod is broke because they changed the coding and graphics of the game and they plan to install a anti-hack filter which and when they do will keep this and the dps parsers from working.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Provide evidence, Ehrehin, because right now I strongly disbelieve you. I'm not trying to sound like an ass about it, but It seems Cryptic is really going with the "if we don't tell them it's there, then nothing to worry about" mentality.

Also, DPS uses log parsing, which is totally unrelated to the integrated modlauncher. The logs are generated by a flag set in the game. So unless they somehow perfect the art of having a client without the client having ANY way to reveal ANY kind of information to the user, I don't see that being a permanent problem, more just a long-term one.

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
@ The ZTS while you are correct about the DPS parsing not being an issue. my digging has only provided a few bits of hear say about this anti hack filter.... I will admit to not knowing if it's true I do have friends that work for Cryptic and they cannot divulge the info and proof you seek and I need.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
@ The ZTS while you are correct about the DPS parsing not being an issue. my digging has only provided a few bits of hear say about this anti hack filter.... I will admit to not knowing if it's true I do have friends that work for Cryptic and they cannot divulge the info and proof you seek and I need.

Yeah, sorry, this sounds like nonsense, or more charitably, a misunderstanding of whatever you were told.

The nude mod(s) use a UI/graphics customization feature built into the game by Cryptic for that exact purpose (the "localdata" folder). If Cryptic ever wants to disable nude mods, it will not take any sooper-seekret anti-hacking project. All they have to do is stop loading user-modified client files from the directory they created to allow loading of user-modified client files. If it is not as simple as commenting out one line of code, it cannot be much more than that.

Moreover, the nude mod(s) do nothing at all to attempt to conceal themselves. If Cryptic ever wants to find out who is using nude mods, or other UI/graphics customization, they can do so effortlessly.

Now, I can easily believe that (like every other online video game since the beginning of time) there are people doing real hacking and/or using botting technology to gain an advantage (i.e. cheating), and Cryptic may well be trying to catch them. But that is an entirely separate matter from what we're doing.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Just wondering if there's been any progress yet on the curveball Craptic threw us: efforts on getting nude back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.