Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Password42

Content Creator
I found that the most useful character textures are in texture3.hogg and I thought that should be stated here. Oddly, when looking through some of the .bins I never see mention of wtex files, only ctex. The references seem to be to a file system that is not found in any of the extracted hoggs. Do you know the relationship of the ctex to the wtex? Is the bin file structure on the server?
I don't really know why there is a discrepancy between the file structure referenced internally in the .bin files and the actual extracted file structure. In any event, I haven't found that it makes any difference, as edits in the proper location produce the desired results.

Do you know the relationship of the geometry files to the models? It seems that the bone structure of the models is based on uniformu and uniforml bones that the chest bone is a child to the uniformu bone. Maybe we could play around with the geometry instead of the model.
I haven't had any success with editing geometry in the .mset files. You can, of course, swap models around by changing the <Geometry> and <Model> references in CostumeGeometry.bin. I honestly have never tried editing only one of those two, I just copy/paste them both from other costume pieces and paste them to swap one model to another.

I have been un able to convert playercostume.bin. Convert resource always crashes when it tries to make the conversion with the schema that you posted. What do I need to do to make it work?

Ah yes, I had to patch the FileFormats.dll to support Playercostume.bin, but it seems I've neglected to include it in my tutorial attachment. I have fixed this and reuploaded the .zip, the new .dll should be what you need.

annemarie

Casual Client
How hard is it to subsitute clothing items? I would love the chain belt that Hololeeta wears

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I just tried to apply the mod to the latest tribble build and found no joy.
I'm going to try the safe mode version of the mod when I have time.
Cheers

Maggot

BlackIcePanther

Potential Patron
Still having an issues in some instances with skel info, in dyson sphere and some STFs like fleet alert..
Keeps spamming the error msg and generating lag, if anything is there a way you can program it to display the error msg once and stop trying?
*well this one was ".move" file or what ever but before it was a skel info, but the constant spamming the msg gens lag for me on this older backup comp.. miss my gaming comp.
Sto-Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
Still having an issues in some instances with skel info, in dyson sphere and some STFs like fleet alert..
Keeps spamming the error msg and generating lag, if anything is there a way you can program it to display the error msg once and stop trying?
*well this one was ".move" file or what ever but before it was a skel info, but the constant spamming the msg gens lag for me on this older backup comp.. miss my gaming comp.
View attachment 26143
While my mods do not affect the ".move" bits, the next update will bring skelinfos up to speed, and will hopefully alleviate those messages.

c00ljazz

Potential Patron
I can confirm the 4th warp nacelle bug on the Galaxy-X Dreadnought.

After a Reddit discussion with one of the devs or artists on there, it sounds like the 4th nacelle is related to some "skeletal" data in the Galaxy skin. Since this mod has a file with modified "skeletal" info (I'm guessing skeletal info for ground and space characters is in the same file?), then the file in the mod doesn't have the new info the devs put in with the changes to the Galaxy-X.

Current work-around until Password42 updates the mod:
Go into your game folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Trek Online) then to the subfolders where this patch places its files, such as:
[game location]\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin
Rename all the files in there that have a .bin to .bin.old (thus effectively turning them "off").
I think the mod now has a way to do this by re-installing it in "safe mode"?

I went back into the game after doing this, and lo and behold the new revamped Galaxy-X in all its glory without the 4th warp nacelle ;)

Or, you could do a kit-bash with a different neck, such as Venture neck, and the rest Galaxy (hull/saucer/nacelles/etc).
In the reddit thread the dev said the changes were made to the Galaxy-X neck to detach the 3rd nacelle from it.

Password42

Content Creator
So good news folks, I've got a new update ready to go with many new features such as:

• New normal maps designed for petite females (reduced underboob shadows etc.) Courtesy of Uiridium_Chimera from the Loverslab thread.

• A mod to open up all Aloha shirts, including the ones in Off-duty uniforms, but without the bikini underneath.

• Iconian Vests remover mod, meaning Fed characters finally have access to a free costume piece that enables toplessness!

• Significantly increased the height of the mod component selection window. There are really a lot of options in this mod package, and it'll be nice to have some more space to see them all!

For some reason my Dreadnaught has a 4th engine when I use this. Is there a fix for that? Looks funny as hell though.. :P
  • This bug should also be resolved.

I'm going to wait until after the New Dawn update hits next week (Oct 27) to release the update, however, as there is a very, very good chance that additional bugs will be introduced with the S11 patch that I'll need to fix.

With regards to the impending closure of GVZ, I hope you are all aware that I always post updates both here and at Loverslab, so you can continue to receive new content when I post it over there. Additionally, I will be seeking to migrate to GVZ's replacement site (whatever that may be), and while I hope the content from this thread (all 3.5 years' worth of it!) can be migrated over, starting anew is an option as well.

FriendCoder

Potential Patron
Yep, as I expected. I'll get a fix out as soon as I can.

Hi.

I am in the Process to Create a GUI for the CrypticTools from gibbed.
The ExportSchemas Tool is not getting any Output from the GameClient.exe.

[0/0] Warning: failed to locate expression function table.
[0/1] Warning: failed to locate enum table.
[0/1] Warning: failed to locate schema table.

So I think the MemoryStreamReader of gibbed´s Tool needs an adjustment.

But good news about the Creation of the SerializerTool.

With the Previous XML files you can generate the .dll.

Dear Password42 can you share Infos about the gibbed Tools with me.
I have the Unpacking done, the ExportSchemas is now Broken, but worked before like charm, also the Serializer is working.
Now I want to create the Converter Tools (2 of them).

I will upload the .dll files that I have created with the pre Season 11 Schemas.

View attachment assemblies.7z

The Last .dll File from 10.29.2015. Not tested, but could work...

View attachment ST.55.20151013a.20.dll.7z

I have Always an Error when I want to create the Serialized .dll-File.

I got an Solution.

In TexWord.schema.xml change the line.

<static_define_list external="TexWordSizeOptions" />

to this.

<static_define_list></static_define_list>

and in UIGenSMFState.schema.xml

delete the whole xml-Node
<column name="AnchorBlocks">

then the serializer works.

I have no clue why and how, got this solution from another Forum and I nice person over there.

Maybe the can Help.

This is not a solution to the Mod, but maybe will help to get closer to the fixing...

c.u. FriendCoder

Password42

Content Creator
Hi.

I am in the Process to Create a GUI for the CrypticTools from gibbed.
The ExportSchemas Tool is not getting any Output from the GameClient.exe.

[0/0] Warning: failed to locate expression function table.
[0/1] Warning: failed to locate enum table.
[0/1] Warning: failed to locate schema table.

So I think the MemoryStreamReader of gibbed´s Tool needs an adjustment.

But good news about the Creation of the SerializerTool.

With the Previous XML files you can generate the .dll.

Dear Password42 can you share Infos about the gibbed Tools with me.
I have the Unpacking done, the ExportSchemas is now Broken, but worked before like charm, also the Serializer is working.
Now I want to create the Converter Tools (2 of them).

I will upload the .dll files that I have created with the pre Season 11 Schemas.

View attachment 26447

The Last .dll File from 10.29.2015. Not tested, but could work...

View attachment 26448

I have Always an Error when I want to create the Serialized .dll-File.

I got an Solution.

In TexWord.schema.xml change the line.

to this.

<static_define_list></static_define_list>

and in UIGenSMFState.schema.xml

delete the whole xml-Node
<column name="AnchorBlocks">

then the serializer works.

I have no clue why and how, got this solution from another Forum and I nice person over there.

Maybe the can Help.

This is not a solution to the Mod, but maybe will help to get closer to the fixing...

c.u. FriendCoder

Right you are, we all were waiting for an update to the mod tools, which the author has just updated: http://svn.gib.me/builds/cryptic/

Now that that's sorted, ExportSchemas works with the newest client. As for serialization generation, you have indeed correctly identified the couple issues with the schemas that need to be sorted before a .dll can be generated. These issues persist into the most recent version of the schemas.

Now that the mod tools have been updated, it's my turn to update the mod package. Should happen very shortly now.

FriendCoder

Potential Patron
Nicely done from gibbed, was in a chat with him yesterday.
I think I annoyed him a little bit...
But he is such a Hero...

The ExportSchemas is working again, but atm I can´t get the Serializer to Start.

>> Generate Serializer started.

<< Commandline Input
S:\STOExtracts\cryptic-r215_b141\bin\Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.exe --game=StarTrekOnline --path="S:\STOExtracts\cryptic-r215_b141\bin\schemas\Star Trek Online\Live" --version=ST.55.20151013a.20 "ST.55.20151013a.20.dll"
<< Commandline Process

Target = StarTrekOnline
Base = S:\STOExtracts\cryptic-r215_b141\bin\schemas\Star Trek Online\Live
Loading parsers...

Error: Unbehandelte Ausnahme: System.FormatException: invalid schema flag
Error: bei Gibbed.Cryptic.FileFormats.ParserSchemaFile.LoadTable(XPathNavigator nav)
Error: bei Gibbed.Cryptic.FileFormats.ParserSchemaFile.LoadFile(String path)
Error: bei Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.ParserLoader.LoadParser(String name)
Error: bei Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.Generator.ExportAssembly(String outputPath, String version)
Error: bei Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.Program.Main(String[] args)

Can someone confirm the Tool is running on Yours? plz and thx in advance.

Password42

Content Creator
Nicely done from gibbed, was in a chat with him yesterday.
I think I annoyed him a little bit...
But he is such a Hero...

The ExportSchemas is working again, but atm I can´t get the Serializer to Start.

Can someone confirm the Tool is running on Yours? plz and thx in advance.

I was able to generate a serializer successfully. I did a few things differently when editing the problematic schema files, though.

My TexWord.schema.xml looks like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<parser name="TexWord">
  <table>
    <column name="TexWord" type="IGNORE" />
    <column name="Name" type="CURRENTFILE">
      <offset>0</offset>
      <flags>
        <flag>POOL_STRING</flag>
      </flags>
    </column>
    <column name="Size" type="IGNORE">
      <offset>4</offset>
      <num_elements>2</num_elements>
    </column>
    <column name="Layer" type="STRUCT">
      <offset>12</offset>
      <subtable external="Layer" />
    </column>
    <column name="EndTexWord" type="END" />
  </table>
</parser>

I changed the "Size" column to type="IGNORE".

My UIGenSMFState.schema.xml looks like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<parser name="UIGenSMFState">
  <table>
    <column name="UIGenSMFState" type="IGNORE">
      <flags>
        <flag>PARSETABLE_INFO</flag>
      </flags>
    </column>
    <column name="{" type="START" />
    <column name="Type" type="INT">
      <offset>0</offset>
      <flags>
        <flag>OBJECTTYPE</flag>
      </flags>
      <default>12</default>
      <static_define_list external="UIGenType" />
    </column>
    <column name="Scrollbar" type="EMBEDDEDSTRUCT">
      <offset>4</offset>
      <subtable external="UIGenScrollbarState" />
    </column>
    <column name="StaticString" type="STRING">
      <offset>128</offset>
      <flags>
        <flag>ESTRING</flag>
      </flags>
    </column>
    <column name="Text" type="STRING">
      <offset>132</offset>
      <flags>
        <flag>ESTRING</flag>
      </flags>
    </column>
    <column name="SelectedAnchorIndex" type="INT">
      <offset>144</offset>
      <default>-1</default>
    </column>
    <column name="LastFrameSelectedChanged" type="INT">
      <offset>148</offset>
    </column>
    <column name="AnchorBlocks" type="IGNORE">
      <offset>152</offset>
      <flags>
        <flag>DEFAULT_FIELD</flag>
      </flags>
    </column>
    <column name="LastSelectedAnchorIndex" type="INT">
      <offset>200</offset>
      <default>-1</default>
    </column>
    <column name="}" type="END" />
  </table>
</parser>

Here I changed the AnchorBlocks column to IGNORE.

Finally, I just deleted the UIGenTestModelParse.schema.xml file completely. Perhaps this methodology will resolve your issue when compiling the serializer .dll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.