Star Trek Online Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Password42

Content Creator
I was wondering if you could include an option to make any female barefoot as well, including removing Orion sandals and boots or shoes of any species. Thanks !
Unfortunately the same restriction on tops applies to footwear - only pieces that already render skin underneath by default can be removed. This means that Orion sandals can be removed, but not any other boots. I'll re-implement the Orion sandals remover in the next update, but that'll be the best I can do.

Password42

Content Creator
New version posted! See the first post as usual.

I'm leaving on vacation for a few days, so I have attempted to preemptively make a forwards-compatibility update to hopefully avoid crashing issues should the next big patch come out this Thursday when I am away.

The updates I have made mean that Animation Mods will cause crashing when using the current game version, but should hopefully work without crashing when the S10.5 update goes live. So, please refrain from installing animation mods until after the upcoming game patch.

The other mods should hopefully work in either game version.

Please do file bug reports (on anything except animation mods causing crashes in the current game version, of course) and I will get to them when I return.

Daedalus

Content Creator
D-loaded and installed the new version and I get "Fatal error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer Sto_Whale."

*EDIT* Oh wait. This one's for after the patch. Gah dammit, I'm rushing things :P

Last edited by a moderator:

vidirian2001

Potential Patron
I don't know if it is just my game or not but the breast size is messed up. It reverts back to the basic size even though I have it checked for 1.5 and even tried it with having it o to 2X. Is anyone else having this problem? BTW this is for the new 2.14.1 version. Everything else works nicely. Thanks again for all your hard work you put into this mod.

EDIT: Found the problem. Didn't fully exit game before installing.

Sorry to bother anyone.

Thanks

Vidirian2001

raddae

Potential Patron
WOW have you guys seen that after the last update alot of different options have been opened up in the tailor. for example pretty much everyone can wear the 7 of 9 heels. Someone at PWI needs a payraise for that one.

ElusiveOneX

Potential Patron
WOW have you guys seen that after the last update alot of different options have been opened up in the tailor. for example pretty much everyone can wear the 7 of 9 heels. Someone at PWI needs a payraise for that one.

Yeah, its the best change for me. Now all factions can wear the seven of nine outfit.

raddae

Potential Patron
I dunno what I did but I was messing around trying to make skirts shorter, and had left some of the _E files in the appropriate folder under \texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Uniforms. When i loaded my game recently and was flipping through options in the tailor i noticed one of the Sierra skirts was made shorter by the _E files i had placed into the folder. This either happened when the game updated last thursday or when i installed the new nude patch. I tried copy that _E file and renaming it to the other skirts but it doesn't seem to change the others.

Does the .hed file used to compile textures contain some information that tells it which mesh to apply to or something?

wow its kinda messed up, i put on that same skirt on another toon but it doesnt appear short on that one. Only the first character that had a costume already set with the skirt since some time ago.

raddae

Potential Patron
Ah i figured out what the problem was. The Alpha to make the skirt shorter only works when you have skirts set to "Matte" in the tailor so it doesnt work with glossy unless there is another file i can edit for glossy.

LewiesMan

Potential Patron
Thanks for your great effort... Password42 - I can't wait to play STO with my Rommie again.(been a while)

Phalanx01

Potential Patron
Patch 2.14.1 Breast Size (1.5x) doesn't seem to work. Rest of the mod is allright, just that one isn't doing anything.

Satadoros

Potential Patron
2015-07-24_00001.jpg i founded a bug or something in the Dilithium holding

Password42

Content Creator
View attachment 25225i founded a bug or something in the Dilithium holding

That is a problem reported with the default game, and actually would be resolved if you used the "Partial Wideneck Tops Remover" mod, since then the top would be gone there'd be nothing to clip with.

There are bug reports on the official STO forums about this, and Cryptic will likely fix it in a subsequent patch.

Sierrebrarc

Potential Patron
Right you are, bug fixed for the next version.
Thanks for the report.

First... YOU, good sir, are my hero! Just for the mod in general and all the others you keep up to date for us.
Second, any idea on when that mod is going up? The reason I ask is because I don't currently have a copy installed, and if the new mod will be soon I will just wait. If it's not gonna be for a while then I'll DL it now to keep myself amused. =)

Password42

Content Creator
First... YOU, good sir, are my hero! Just for the mod in general and all the others you keep up to date for us.
Second, any idea on when that mod is going up? The reason I ask is because I don't currently have a copy installed, and if the new mod will be soon I will just wait. If it's not gonna be for a while then I'll DL it now to keep myself amused. =)

The update will be released... right now! Version 2.14.2 is now live which includes that fix. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.