Star Trek Online Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I've tried installing the new version, but the setup program has quit working. When I go to task manager it says setup is not responding. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the setup program, but same thing happens. After checking my options and hitting install button the setup box appears, but the installation bar does not and program quits responding. Any suggestions?

Password42

Content Creator
I've tried installing the new version, but the setup program has quit working. When I go to task manager it says setup is not responding. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the setup program, but same thing happens. After checking my options and hitting install button the setup box appears, but the installation bar does not and program quits responding. Any suggestions?
Well, check any antivirus-type software that may be intercepting the process. I know I personally use the Comodo defense software and my settings require me to explicitly allow any .exe that attempts to make modifications to my computer (installing new files, modifying registry keys, etc.), and this certainly includes my own installer executables.

If all else fails, you can always fall back to using the manual install option as well.

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I finally got the setup program to work, thank god! A couple of days without the mod will remind you how much better the game is with it. I had to uninstall STO and reinstall the game itself. I have noticed though that with the mod going, the view of the Jupiter carrier is very close up while in sector space and can't be zoomed out to a normal distance. But that's no biggie, since I don't use that toon very often. I've played other games with other mods and this one is easily the most interesting. Kudos to Password and everyone else who has contributed to this mod. :smile:

bberge

Potential Patron
Great work as always, Password! Thanks again for all your effort!

Would it be possible to arrange some sort of swap for the new Mirror Universe uniforms? Like you did for the original Risa swimsuits swapping with the Miner outfit.

Password42

Content Creator
Great work as always, Password! Thanks again for all your effort!

Would it be possible to arrange some sort of swap for the new Mirror Universe uniforms? Like you did for the original Risa swimsuits swapping with the Miner outfit.
While something like this might be possible, I have a feeling we may see these new uniforms become available to players sometime in the not-too-distant future. I'm not 100% certain of this, but the game files hint at it.

BlackIcePanther

Potential Patron
for some reason it keeps looking for a file in a none existant src folder..

HNizQCJ.jpg

KamenRiderGumo

Potential Patron
Been hearing from some fleetmates that Cryptic is actively looking for users of this mod to take action against now; is there any truth to that? I mean, yes, in the end it -is- an unauthorized hack and goes against the EULA, but its just a cosmetic change and I would think they'd have bigger fish to fry. I love seeing my Orion captain kicking Borg butt in the buff or sunbathing on Risa (I mean, it's implied throughout Star Trek that if you wanted to go starkers there they'd let you), but the last thing I want is to get my account banned. Not after all the time, effort and money I've sunk into it.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Been hearing from some fleetmates that Cryptic is actively looking for users of this mod to take action against now; is there any truth to that? I mean, yes, in the end it -is- an unauthorized hack and goes against the EULA, but its just a cosmetic change and I would think they'd have bigger fish to fry. I love seeing my Orion captain kicking Borg butt in the buff or sunbathing on Risa (I mean, it's implied throughout Star Trek that if you wanted to go starkers there they'd let you), but the last thing I want is to get my account banned. Not after all the time, effort and money I've sunk into it.

Probably just rumors since if it were true we should have heard from other people here already especially as there are similar mods for Neverwinter Online and City of Heroes.

Of course given all the really serious issues in all these games I doubt Cryptic will bother but you never know.....

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Considering that they still haven't fixed a lot of the beta bugs, and that PWE has turned a blind eye to nude mods of their own flagship game, I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, most of us that use it have sunk a lot of money into the game, they don't want to turn the "1 tells 10, who tell 10 each" trick and lose that source of revenue.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Managed to get a Paradox Temporal Dreadnought on one of my toons. But I get 'outfit uses invalid parts' when I try to do some customization on it (hull markings, material,...) with the mod installed.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod is a real pain for a bit of ship customizations.
Is it possible to get a fix for this too?

Password42

Content Creator
Managed to get a Paradox Temporal Dreadnought on one of my toons. But I get 'outfit uses invalid parts' when I try to do some customization on it (hull markings, material,...) with the mod installed.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod is a real pain for a bit of ship customizations.
Is it possible to get a fix for this too?

You have to first go back in time and change the ship customization, then advance forward in time to validate that your changes haven't catastrophically altered the timeline....
... nah, just kidding. I'll look into fixing this.

Daedalus

Content Creator
You have to first go back in time and change the ship customization, then advance forward in time to validate that your changes haven't catastrophically altered the timeline....
... nah, just kidding. I'll look into fixing this.

^__^

N

ncc1701

I have two questions, does the mod effect saving outfits? Also, how do I uninstall the mod?

Password42

Content Creator
I have two questions, does the mod effect saving outfits? Also, how do I uninstall the mod?
It's possible that using some of the CostumeGeometry mods can adversely affect costuming at the moment. To uninstall, you can just go to Programs and Features like with any other program, or navigate to your Localdata folder and run the uninstaller from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.