Star Trek Online Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendCoder

Potential Patron
Wunderfull. Thank You very much. It Solved it.

But the main Error is typing this here. --- EIFOK (error in front of keyboard) ---
I forgot to use the "empty.bat" after I downloaded the update.

I like this "IGNORE" solution much better, then to delete something.

Password42

Content Creator
And here we have version 2.15.0, ready for the New Dawn era!

Many thanks to Uiridium_Chimera from LoversLab for some new female normal maps that can improve shadowing for certain characters. For more information see this post: Star Trek Online Nude Mods - LoversLab

Of course that's not the only new feature; go see the first post for the full changelog and downloads.

As always, please submit reports of any bugs here, should you detect any of them on sensors.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Yay, you got it working! Glad to see my edits got used - essentially I just fixed some shading errors on lower breast sizes.

BlackIcePanther

Potential Patron
Seems the custom breast size compiler or something is broken. Tried many dif things nothing seemed to work, uninstalled a few times and no effect until I tried one of the pre-made ones 2.5x but when tried going back to custom still didn't work.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Seems the custom breast size compiler or something is broken. Tried many dif things nothing seemed to work, uninstalled a few times and no effect until I tried one of the pre-made ones 2.5x but when tried going back to custom still didn't work.

Confirmed. Trying it at 1.5x, not working. Edit: It's not working on a lot of the NPCs either.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackIcePanther

Potential Patron
Going into the new STFs and for some reason in the Tailor the cmd window is spamming like crazy different FSB sound file errors generating a lot of lag.

*** well it's fsb files for tailer the image is a snipit of one of the msg's that spam in the "CounterPoint" STF

Password42

Content Creator

Confirmed. Trying it at 1.5x, not working. Edit: It's not working on a lot of the NPCs either.

I could not replicate this issue, I installed and used the Custom breast scaling instructions as indicated and was able to compile the 2x sizing (as per the reference section at the bottom of the instructions) without any problems, and it worked well in-game.

Perhaps try again? :confused:

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
I could not replicate this issue, I installed and used the Custom breast scaling instructions as indicated and was able to compile the 2x sizing (as per the reference section at the bottom of the instructions) without any problems, and it worked well in-game.

Perhaps try again? :confused:

The NPCs I notice right off the bat are General K'vera on New Romulus, and Commander Viala and Personnel Officer at Starfleet Academy.

Password42

Content Creator
The NPCs I notice right off the bat are General K'vera on New Romulus, and Commander Viala and Personnel Officer at Starfleet Academy.

Oh, the size adjustment mod isn't necessarily intended to affect NPCs, as they have their own costume presets. If those presets do happen to lie in the slider ranges that are affected by the mod, then you would see an adjustment, but I suspect the majority of NPCs have their bust sliders at 50% or less, and will remain unaffected.

Or perhaps you're saying that they were affected in previous versions, but now they are not?

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Oh, the size adjustment mod isn't necessarily intended to affect NPCs, as they have their own costume presets. If those presets do happen to lie in the slider ranges that are affected by the mod, then you would see an adjustment, but I suspect the majority of NPCs have their bust sliders at 50% or less, and will remain unaffected.

Or perhaps you're saying that they were affected in previous versions, but now they are not?

Sorry, should have specified. What I mean is that they normally appear nude in previous versions, but not in this one. My fault for not stating such.

Edit: Also not working on Holo Leeta on either Nimbus III or Drozana.

0069sith

Potential Patron
I'm new to STO. Can someone post a link to the latest nude mod please? I tried one and it keeps crashing. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Password42

Content Creator
I'm new to STO. Can someone post a link to the latest nude mod please? I tried one and it keeps crashing. Mush appreciated.

The newest version is always available in the first post of the thread. 2.15.0 is the latest version as of this posting.

angryshadw

Potential Patron
I seem to have a problem with the release of the Jupiter carrier. Had a toon purchase it and when running the mod, I unpacked it and Game Client crashed on me and now with the mod running, every time I try to access it in the Ship Selector it crashes. I uninstalled and reinstalled, using the newest version with the same results only with the mod installed. Am currently running without the mod, any ideas?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Confirmed. I haven't bought the carrier yet, but tried to look at it in the ship selection screen. As soon as I clicked 'Browse Selection' I got an immmediate CTD.
Guess I'll have to go modless for the time being till our esteemed Password42 releases a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.