Spider-Gwen Outfit- request filled (1 Viewer)

ArbiterDude

Potential Patron
-EDITED- REQUEST Filled, see post #12

Hello all!

I requested this before but I was absent from this website for a long period of time and I realized that I wasn't clear with what my request would be and the references I had just weren't good. I'm coming back to try again and this time I'm gonna try to be more clear with what I want.

What I want is a full body costume with NO MASK AT ALL and the HOOD FOLDED BACK I'll provide you with a bunch of references that I collected over the internet to help visualize what I'm trying to get.

References:
Generic Reference
Side-view 1
Side-view 2 (Kind of)
Side-view 3 (It's an action figure but it might help)
Side-view 4
Another one

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to make an outfit for Spider-Gwen??
We need side views. This one would be useful, except that some of the costume details seem inconsistent with your images (lightning bolts on the armpits?); perhaps the artist has embellished the design to suit his own tastes. That particular image also doesn't show much detail on the hood. If you want a custom hood made then you'll definitely need to find a good side-view reference.

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
spider-gwen1.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
Please compare this image with the very first one that you posted. This image has the correct perspective and a very clean presentation, but it includes no details on the fabric or shading. The anatomy is also stylized (tiny ankles, short forearms, etc). The first image includes anatomy and lighting/shading which would fit well into SDT, but none of the elements are shown in profile. We need an image which combines the merits of these two.

I could trace the hood in thirty seconds, but that's not a good thing. We'd be left with a featureless white shape which is recognizable as a hood only because of its location. There are no creases or pleats to visually identify it as cloth, and it would be silly for a modder to spend extra time adding fabric-animation details to such a simple piece of artwork.

The hood shape shown here also completely covers the face, which is usually undesirable. During a fellatio scene, the male character's penis would simply vanish into the hood area. Any actual penetration would need to be filled in by the viewer's imagination.

Hoods in SDT tend to be deliberately cropped down (or pulled back) so that they don't block the player's vision. Examples: 1 2 3. The implicit goal of an SDT mod is usually "I want to see <character> sucking dick" rather than "I want to see a perfectly accurate rendition of <character> within a duck-sucking game." We tend to sacrifice fidelity for the sake of gameplay.

If you want to maintain fidelity, then you could modify your request to ask for a folded-back version of the hood. If you want to keep the hood up and accept the visibility problems, then that's okay. If you want a hood-up-but-pulled-back version then just say so. But in any case: you'll need to keep searching until you find at least one high-quality reference image which shows your preferred version of the hood, with the correct side-view perspective and a reasonable amount of detail.

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
Please compare this image with the very first one that you posted. This image has the correct perspective and a very clean presentation, but it includes no details on the fabric or shading. The anatomy is also stylized (tiny ankles, short forearms, etc). The first image includes anatomy and lighting/shading which would fit well into SDT, but none of the elements are shown in profile. We need an image which combines the merits of these two.

I could trace the hood in thirty seconds, but that's not a good thing. We'd be left with a featureless white shape which is recognizable as a hood only because of its location. There are no creases or pleats to visually identify it as cloth, and it would be silly for a modder to spend extra time adding fabric-animation details to such a simple piece of artwork.

The hood shape shown here also completely covers the face, which is usually undesirable. During a fellatio scene, the male character's penis would simply vanish into the hood area. Any actual penetration would need to be filled in by the viewer's imagination.

Hoods in SDT tend to be deliberately cropped down (or pulled back) so that they don't block the player's vision. Examples: 1 2 3. The implicit goal of an SDT mod is usually "I want to see <character> sucking dick" rather than "I want to see a perfectly accurate rendition of <character> within a duck-sucking game." We tend to sacrifice fidelity for the sake of gameplay.

If you want to maintain fidelity, then you could modify your request to ask for a folded-back version of the hood. If you want to keep the hood up and accept the visibility problems, then that's okay. If you want a hood-up-but-pulled-back version then just say so. But in any case: you'll need to keep searching until you find at least one high-quality reference image which shows your preferred version of the hood, with the correct side-view perspective and a reasonable amount of detail.

spider_gwen_by_argenis_trejo-d8rtbxh.jpg
397bc32a1796bad1ad0ba9d1c97acf96.jpg
Edge_of_Spider-Verse_2_Land_Variant-600x893.jpg
maybe some of these will work?

Sharklasers

Content Creator
maybe some of these will work?

Stuntcock is so picky about the terms of people's requests for a good reason - it keeps people from working hard to fill a request, only to have the person who asked for it say, "this isn't actually what I wanted."

In other words, ArbiterDude, you should flat-out say whether you want Gwen to have her hood up/pulled back/down all the way, and whether her mask should be off/pulled up halfway/somehow covering her face entirely. If you don't care about the details, say you don't care - but be specific about which details you don't care about.

ArbiterDude

Potential Patron

Hi guys,

I am soooooo so so so so sorry for the late reply. It's a long story, but basically yes I would want the hood to be pulled back. I apologize for the not so helpful photos for the first post and for the lack of clarity. The gwen stacy and spider-gwen (marvel) drawn by dandon fuga - Danbooru picture looks perfect for me, I'll be clear that I do NOT want the mask to be there. I merely want it to be the costume along with the hood(which is folded back) and that's all. A full body costume would be nice, I just want the face to still be there so I could still see Gwen doing it :)

EDIT: Posts merged.

Hello all!

I requested this before but I was absent from this website for a long period of time and I realized that I wasn't clear with what my request would be and the references I had just weren't good. I'm coming back to try again and this time I'm gonna try to be more clear with what I want.

What I want is a full body costume with NO MASK AT ALL and the HOOD FOLDED BACK I'll provide you with a bunch of references that I collected over the internet to help visualize what I'm trying to get.

References:
Generic Reference
Side-view 1
Side-view 2 (Kind of)
Side-view 3 (It's an action figure but it might help)
Side-view 4
Another one

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
I’m excited for this to happen!!
Given StuntCock was involved, and their last time on the forum was in January (there's a thread about this on the main page - the 'leave of absence' cut off ongoing private message communication with no warning), the health of this project appears poor (at most optimistic).

hl155569

Potential Patron
Given StuntCock was involved, and their last time on the forum was in January (there's a thread about this on the main page - the 'leave of absence' cut off ongoing private message communication with no warning), the health of this project appears poor (at most optimistic).

Then how do we make it happen? Haha!

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. Do you think someone on the undertow forums could help?

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
Then how do we make it happen? Haha!

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. Do you think someone on the undertow forums could help?
Maybe?

Flash modding is a rare skill, requiring expensive tools (or time-limited trials) and it's on the slow path to deprecation (oblivion, and not in the Elder Scrolls way). That said, there are some here with the skill (and possibly the tools), but whether or not they take up the project is anyone's guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.