Soul Calibur popularity poll (1 Viewer)

Viridian

Potential Patron
https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur/app_603171703028453

So there's a character popularity poll going on at SC's facebook page gearing up for 'something big'

I don't know what its all about, but who knows, it could be our chance to ensure the characters we really love make it into the next SC game. As of now Talim is in the lead with Taki (who I voted for) just behind her.

Who are you voting for?

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Voted for Talim already; it's a freaking crime that after 4 she faded off into obscurity despite being a fan favorite along with the Koreans and Zasalamel and was never freaking mentioned at all during 5's/Lost Swords time frame despite using one of her outfits as DLC parts. Made me sick as she's been my go-to character ever since her debut in II. Really happy that she's not just doing well in the poll, she's actually topping it. Hope it amounts to a announcement for SC6 that fixes/retcon's 5's nonsense or some sort of dream match like Tekken Tag that lets every character get in to play. Would've voted for Amy(Viola), Pyrrha, Cassandra, or Mi-Na if I was allowed multiple votes, but I think they'll be alright considering they're in Lost Swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.