Software for mods (1 Viewer)

Oktoberfest

Potential Patron
Applicable for what? Also, every time i forget to save my work midway and the incredibly stable Adobe An crashes and i have to do everything again, i feel like i want to kill myself. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHUAFGUOYSDFGUSYBGFIUSEFWE&@#*$&BGVWUY

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
It would be prudent of you to establish a workflow if you are aware that your system is having trouble maintaining Flash for too long.

Drill it into yourself that creating a new mod (from a template) should always involve saving a new FLA to work in, after that you should be hitting ctrl-s or ctrl-shift-s (or your equivalents for saving and saving as new) every so often as you complete lines, shading, code, etc.

Saving incrementally, and relatively often, allows you to have a back-up point to return to incase something goes wrong.
But, fair warning: Re-opening an FLA will not preserve undo histories.

Faceless

Content Creator
O Oktoberfest Applicable to the mod you're making, of course. For instance, in this case if you're putting something on the thigh costume layer, the bit labeled "remove thigh costume mask" might be relevant.

Oktoberfest

Potential Patron
Faceless Faceless There are 2 different components for her body: "chest" and "back", can i combine both of them with shift click or is it better to draw them one at the time? Also, trial version is running out of time, is there a workaround to avoid paying (crack) or something else that you use?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Faceless Faceless There are 2 different components for her body: "chest" and "back", can i combine both of them with shift click or is it better to draw them one at the time?
You probably shouldn't combine them. The "chest" part gets stretched as the girl breathes, but the "back" part does not.

If you're drawing something rigid (e.g. armored breastplate) then it might make sense to draw the entire thing on the "back" layer because you don't want any part of it to stretch.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Beware. If you draw something on the "back" upon the lowest part of the "chest" , the "back" will appear above the "right thigh" when you bring down the girl.

Oktoberfest

Potential Patron
I'm not done yet, it's 40% done, but as of now, i don't have the time to do the rest + the trial version is over, i'll have more time in a month or so.
Here's how it looks like and what i use as reference
screenshot0001.png
bc745b19acf3fdd51c19d8de8affb10a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.