So you want to be a zako? (1 Viewer)

Kayfabe

Club Regular
I've been thinking about that, actually. On the one hand, I don't want the unit to get too big because I don't want to just roll dice forever, but on the other hand, :3 La Croix is still pretty small, so... you know what? Fuck it. I think I have a good way to streamline large encounters, so go ahead. I'd like to encourage more people to play, but I see no reason you can't "sponsor" multiple zakos. Go nuts. :)

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Regional uses the Chapter's move as an excuse to recall the supplemental staff (the anon zakos), who were "on loan" until the La Croix chapter was properly established. To make up for this, they've sent three new permanent members: Jessica, Dan, and Touko. The latter is convinced that this is some kind of punishment. A demotion from Regional, where she had been angling for a management position. Whatever, she thinks. This chapter's leadership is informal, and it's not clear whether this Rachel girl even really wants it. Maybe she can take it over...

Emi volunteers to interrogate the captured hero, figuring it will get her out of doing too much menial work. Sure enough, the others leave her to it while they get the Chapter's vehicles, equipment, and prisoners to the location of the new hideout.

Emi uses the abandoned factory's machinery to make him talk. She doesn't know enough to say what this factory was ever used for, but she rigs up a fairly convincing "tell me what I want or I'll put you through this machine" scenario. It's a cliche, yes, but it's a cliche because it's so effective. The wannabe hero sings like a bird. His name is Ruben Maxwell, and he's a former student of Professor Maldonado. Apparently, Maldonado sent a bunch of her former students to go looking for the Chapter's hideout, and the fact that he hasn't returned has probably told her where they are. Good thing they're moving!

The Chapter leaves him hanging, turning the lights off when they leave. It's too late to add his ransom to the others, and it will give Prof. Maldonado something to find when she gets there. Emi was just going to grind him up, but fortunately for Ruben, she couldn't get the machine to work.

+1 XP for Emi

10/01/18, Turf War

Target: Clara "Cutty" Clams and her Gang
Objective: Elimination
Difficulty: Lv. 1
Background: The Chapter's relocation went smoothly. There's just one problem. Their new hideout in the old Canal District falls within the territory of the Cutty Clammers, one of La Croix's countless local street gangs. Regional hoped this wouldn't be a problem, since the Clammers mostly just run a protection racket within their territory. However, the inevitable negotiations don't go well, and quickly devolve into a fight to the death!

Force: :3 La Croix Chapter (Total Strength: 13)

1: Rachel (21, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (16/20 XP)
2: Sophia (18, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (17/20 XP)
3: Tom (19, M): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (19/20 XP)
4: Natalie (22, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (18/20 XP)
5: Emi (20, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (1/20 XP)
6: Jessica (19, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)
7: Dan (18, M): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)
8: Touko (20, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)

Opposing Force: The Cutty Clammers (Total Strength: 7)

1: Clara (19, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1
2: Antoinette (18, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1
3: Dwight (21, M): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1
4: Teresa (24, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1
5: Barnes (24, M): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1
6: Megan (18, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1
7: Darren (18, M): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1

Both sides leave their guns at home, but neither would agree to coming unarmed. Everyone is armed with knives, shortswords, machetes, clubs, nail bats, etc. So when shit hits the fan, things get really bloody, really fast. One of the Clammers (Megan) goes for Sophia while her boss is still pretending to negotiate with Touko. Sophia, however, catches Megan's knife arm and pulls a really impressive reversal. She disarms Megan and, in one smooth motion, opens her throat with the girl's own knife!

Touko was so focused on the (bad-faith) negotiations with the enemy boss that she gets caught flat-footed! Another Clammer (Antoinette), comes out of nowhere and sticks a knife between Touko's ribs! Touko staggers away, clutching her wound. Fortunately, none of her vital organs were hit, but she has to keep pressure on the wound or she'll bleed out!

Natalie, Rachel, Dan, and Emi are locked in melee combat after that. Rachel and Emi each take minor blows to the face, but they're okay. Emi stabs one of the Clammers (Teresa) in the chest. The Clammer isn't as lucky as Touko. Emi gets the other girl right in the heart, killing her almost instantly.

Jessica, armed with a crowbar, bludgeons the Clammer boy Barnes in the head. He falls, clutching his face for a moment before passing out. He doesn't look like he's going to make it.

Tom goes for the Clammer Antoinette, fully intending to avenge Touko (who he assumes has just been killed). Antoinette trips him up and slams him to the ground, knocking the wind out of him and taking him out of the fight for a moment.

While all of this is going on, Natalie keeps her eyes on the prize. She goes straight for Clara, the enemy leader. Straight behind her, anyway. Natalie puts her in a headlock with one arm and, with the other, drives a knife into her kidney from behind. She quickly disengages after that, trusting that her target is doomed. Sure enough, Clara collapses to her knees. She's dying. Natalie, for her part, is locked in combat with another Clammer (Darren) after that.

Antoinette goes for Dan, but trips. She falls onto the outstretched machete that Dan was attempting to guard himself with, driving the blade into her guts. It only takes her a moment to die, during which she flips Dan the bird as she falls.

Dwight goes for Emi, but Emi counters and slashes his throat. At that point, the only Clammer still standing is Darren, who tries to escape, but Dan gets him with his machete before he can. Darren goes down with a (non-life-threatening) slash to the leg.

Force: :3 La Croix Chapter (Total Strength: 8)

1: Rachel (21, F): 1/2 HP, Lv. 2 (16/20 XP)
2: Sophia (18, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (17/20 XP) *
3: Tom (19, M): 1/2 HP, Lv. 2 (19/20 XP)
4: Natalie (22, F): 1/2 HP, Lv. 2 (18/20 XP) *
5: Emi (20, F): 1/2 HP, Lv. 2 (1/20 XP) **
6: Jessica (19, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP) *
7: Dan (18, M): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP) **
8: Touko (20, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP) (Wounded)

Opposing Force: The Cutty Clammers (Total Strength: 0)

1: Clara (19, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (Dying)
2: Antoinette (18, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (Dead)
3: Dwight (21, M): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (Dead)
4: Teresa (24, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (Dead)
5: Barnes (24, M): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (Dying)
6: Megan (18, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (Dead)
7: Darren (18, M): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (Wounded)

Combat Result: Victory
Casualties: 1 Injury (Touko)
Enemy Casualties: 1 Injury, 6 Fatalities
Experience Points Earned: 7

Final Result: Success. The Cutty Clammers are no more. The gang's members are sprawled out all over a back alley's pavement. Only one of the boys is going to make it. The rest are either dead or dying. The Chapter leaves them all for dead. Tom and Rachel help move Touko. She can walk, but having lost a lot of blood, she's not very steady on her feet.

Takedown Credits: Sophia (1), Natalie (2), Emi (2), Jessica (1), Dan (2)
Final XP Tally: Rachel (8), Sophia (8), Tom (7), Natalie (8), Emi (10), Jessica (8), Dan (9), Touko (7)

Dispatch from Regional: "Nice work. The local punks will think twice before messing with professionals. We're also... 'relieved' to hear that Agent Futaba is going to make it. We would so much... 'hate' to lose a talent like her."

Last edited:

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Zako-ness is relative. Read your Einstein. :)

What's actually going on is that you're still getting Lv. 1 jobs, even though you're verging on Lv. 3. Job difficulty is also random because I think it helps you "feel" the experience/skill progression. For example, at Lv. 3 the unit can receive a Lv. 1, Lv. 2, or Lv. 3 job. You're very likely to succeed at (and/or survive) a job that's below your current level, whereas taking one that's your current level lowers your success/survival rate to something more like 50%.

Also: the dice just fukkin' love you right now.

ViridianShine

Club Regular
I'll stick with my headcanon that you are just subtly building our (and their) internal overconfidence meter until we get snuffed suddenly like a zako, but that's a perfectly solid explanation too.

I will now go prepare for the dice to have me as the first unceremonious death as karma for these thoughts.

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
(Hope I'm not too late for this)

Name: Gwen (Gwendolyn Zhang)

Appearance: Chinese-American, Short, slender, very pretty face hidden behind big glasses

Personality: Gwen is shy and aloof, she doesn't wear a mask because she couldn't figure out how to wear her glasses and the mask at the same time. She puts off the appearance of being smart however is quite ditzy in actuality, she excels at fitting in tight spaces as well as turning her back at any sign of danger.

Background: Born in America to two Chinese parents Gwen struggled with school, even though she wasn't the brightest she managed to get excepted into a very expensive College. After one semester at said school, she dropped out. To pay her student loans she became a zako (not fully understanding what she was getting into). Currently, she hates her job mainly due to the fact that she has to wear a bikini. Not being one to usually show a lot of skin, she is miserable.

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 3.27.41 AM.png

Kayfabe

Club Regular
This thread has reminded me that Kisekae exists so, uh... your new October uniforms are in.

This is it, the big day. Touko is awake. She can stand and walk for a little while, but she needs rest, and she has no business fighting yet. This turns out to be just fine, because the Chapter needs somebody to stay back at the hideout and coordinate things over the radio. Touko is very happy with this, because not only is it safe, and fairly easy (physically speaking), it's one step closer to gaining control of the Chapter itself.

10/02/18, Hostage Hand-Off
Target: 7x Hostages
Objective: Secure the hostages until the ransom payment has been confirmed.
Difficulty: Lv. 3
Background: Regional has come to an "understanding" with the families of the Justice Club members, who have agreed to pay the ransom in cash. A special agent from Regional, disguised as a postal worker, will be making the pickup. The captives have been moved to a temporary safe house for the duration. The Chapter's job will be to secure this safe house until the money is safely in :3's possession. Once the delivery has been confirmed, :3 is to abandon the site, the location of which will then be given to a representative of the families.

So let's do it!

It was supposed to be an easy job. Just a couple of hours of babysitting. But something's wrong. The families are stalling now. Touko, safe at the Chapter's hideout, radios the gang to stay alert. Sure enough, about 45 minutes after they arrive, a lone figure crashes down through the skylight! It's Professor Maldonado herself! Her old costume doesn't fit very well, but she's come out of retirement just for you!

Force: 8x :3 Zakos (Total Strength: 17)

1: Rachel (21, F): 3/3 HP, Lv. 3 (4/30 XP)
2: Sophia (18, F): 3/3 HP, Lv. 3 (5/30 XP)
3: Tom (19, M): 3/3 HP, Lv. 3 (6/30 XP)
4: Natalie (22, F): 3/3 HP, Lv. 3 (6/30 XP)
5: Emi (20, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (11/20 XP)
6: Jessica (19, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (8/10 XP)
7: Dan (18, M): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (9/10 XP)
8: Gwen (19, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)

0: Touko (20, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (7/10 XP) (Wounded)

Opposing Force: Professor Violet Maldonado (Total Strength: 10)

1: Violet (57, F): 10/10 HP, Lv. 3

Prof. Maldonado starts giving the Chapter some kind of speech. Sophia charges her with her shortsword drawn. The heroine catches the teenager's blade, wrenches it out of Sophia's arms, and with a blindingly-fast follow-up strike, drives the blade into Sophia's belly.

"Don't interrupt while I'm speaking!"

Sophia screams and moans and staggers away, the sword still buried in her guts. The rest of the Chapter rushes Violet, who resumes her speech while fighting them. Honor, justice, blah blah blah, the Chapter isn't paying attention. They're fighting for their very lives!

A roundhouse kick sends Rachel and Natalie sprawling. Jessica, one of the chapter's newer members, jumps on top of violet's back and tries to stab her with a knife. Violet grabs the knife hand with one hand and, with the other, punches Rachel in the throat.

Again and again, the Chapter rushes in, only to be violently (Violetly?) beaten back. Emi and Dan take knees to the groin. Emi can deal, apparently, but Dan is pretty well taken out. He is a boy, after all, and :3 doesn't provide them with cups.

Jessica's predicament goes from bad to worse. Violet flips her down from her shoulders and swings her into the :3 zakos, driving them back again. She follows this up by straight-up hurling Jessica out the window. Jessica smashes through the plate glass and screams as she falls. The scream ends abruptly. The safe house is ten stories up, after all.

Sophia whimpers and moans. Her huge tits jiggle as she manages to pull the sword out of her belly and goes for Violet one last time. Violet takes the sword from her again, and uses it to kill Rachel. She slashes Rachel across the throat, who staggers away, gurgling and clutching at her mortal wound.

Sophia goes down, but she uses the last of her strength to hold Violet's leg. Tom follows her lead and manages to restrain Violet's sword-arm. Violet punches him in the back of the head repeatedly with her one free hand, but it doesn't matter. They've managed to stop the Professor from moving, and Emi empties a mag into her from across the room. Violet dies before Sophia does, but the two of them end in a tangled heap.

Force: 8x :3 Zakos (Total Strength: 9)

1: Rachel (21, F): 0/3 HP, Lv. 3 (4/30 XP) ** (Dead)
2: Sophia (18, F): 0/3 HP, Lv. 3 (5/30 XP) (Dying)
3: Tom (19, M): 1/3 HP, Lv. 3 (6/30 XP) **
4: Natalie (22, F): 2/3 HP, Lv. 3 (6/30 XP) **
5: Emi (20, F): 1/2 HP, Lv. 2 (11/20 XP) *
6: Jessica (19, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (8/10 XP) * (Dead)
7: Dan (18, M): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (9/10 XP) * (KO)
8: Gwen (19, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP) *

0: Touko (20, F): 0/1 HP, Lv. 1 (7/10 XP) (Wounded)

Opposing Force: Professor Violet Maldonado, (Total Strength: 0)

1: Violet (57, F): 0/10 HP, Lv. 3 (Dead)

Combat Result: Victory
Casualties: 1 KO, 3 Fatalities
Enemy Casualties: 1 Fatality
Experience Points Earned: 10

Final Result: Success. Touko informs the representatives of the families that Violent Violet has gone back into retirement permanently. They stop stalling immediately after that. Their courier makes the drop and, a little later, the :3 courier picks it up. The Chapter abandons the temporary safe house, and Touko radios the families with its location. They argue about what to do with the bodies of Rachel and Sophia for a minute, but eventually decide that they don't even want to look at Jessica's corpse, so they just leave. They'll have a wake or something back at the hideout. Dan limps after them, holding his balls.

Takedown Credits: Rachel (2), Tom (2), Natalie (2), Emi (1), Jessica (1), Dan (1), Gwen (1)

Tom: +16 XP
Natalie: +16 XP
Emi: +14 XP
Dan: +14 XP
Touko: +5
Gwen: +14 XP

Dispatch from Regional: "That could have gone worse, all things considered. The good news is that we know for certain who the mole is now. Yeah, they leaked the safe house location to the families, who passed it on to the late Professor. Get ready to avenge the girls who died."

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Dang, first deaths, and some pretty great deaths indeed. Still though, press F to pay respects.

Emi: "Eh, whatever. They were reckless. ...I do suppose I'm a little shaken though."

Wonder if the people whose zako died are going to add in some replacements! Kendall, at least, is going to do so from the looks of things. :tongue:

Strix

Casual Client
(Time for some fresh faces, though its sad she has died, my has she died in a spectacular manner.)

Name: Jeanette Bazinet
Appearance:
180929kisekae.png
Personality: This girl is sadistic. A list of her favorite things would include: 1. murder, 2. rape, 3. both in any order. A lot of people see her as unhinged, but she has fully embraced the short life expectancy of a girl her age.
Background: Born and raised in suburbia, she lived for the challenges life could throw at her. She always had to be first place, and did anything it took to get there. Well prep school only prepares you for so much. Now she wants to challenge bigger fish, and make her mark on the world while she can!
Fate: She's too cute to die XD Nah just kidding! Drop her like one of your French girls (Death Ok)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
(Time for some fresh faces, though its sad she has died, my has she died in a spectacular manner.)

Name: Jeanette Bazinet
Appearance:
Personality: This girl is sadistic. A list of her favorite things would include: 1. murder, 2. rape, 3. both in any order. A lot of people see her as unhinged, but she has fully embraced the short life expectancy of a girl her age.
Background: Born and raised in suburbia, she lived for the challenges life could throw at her. She always had to be first place, and did anything it took to get there. Well prep school only prepares you for so much. Now she wants to challenge bigger fish, and make her mark on the world while she can!
Fate: She's too cute to die XD Nah just kidding! Drop her like one of your French girls (Death Ok)
Cool! It'll be fun to have a total irredeemable psychopath since that's unique compared to most of the other characters who are generally likable enough despite being criminals, or in my case a borderline one who's cold but not utterly awful. Liking this entry a lot.

ViridianShine

Club Regular
Oh, wow. First deaths and I wasn't one of them? I'm really surpri-ahem...I mean, of course I survived. Those other girls were my inferiors, after all.

Natalie would 100% become bossier to the others now. Especially against Tom, seeing as how he's now the only one on par with her. His shyness to girls is probably seen as hilarious in her mind.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
with the death of his daughter Sophia. the rich crime boss, Forest Blackwell, who allowed his daughter to become a henchgirl, hoping if she survived would become his right hand, had some goons gather Sophia's body and successfully made 5 new clones.

Clones:
Mary, Ahsoka, Cavora, Aayla, and Eris. all look like Sophia but are extremely Horny. they still wear only the High heels and let their massive lovely tits hang out. and leave their butts and pussies exposed. no one in the gang will know where these 5 new girls come from, but Blackwell secretly wishes luck to the gang that took his daughter in, hoping at least one of the new clones will live long enough to become his right hand.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
with the death of his daughter Sophia. the rich crime boss, Forest Blackwell, who allowed his daughter to become a henchgirl, hoping if she survived would become his right hand, had some goons gather Sophia's body and successfully made 5 new clones.

Clones:
Mary, Ahsoka, Cavora, Aayla, and Eris. all look like Sophia but are extremely Horny. they still wear only the High heels and let their massive lovely tits hang out. and leave their butts and pussies exposed. no one in the gang will know where these 5 new girls come from, but Blackwell secretly wishes luck to the gang that took his daughter in, hoping at least one of the new clones will live long enough to become his right hand.
I know Kayfabe said multiple was fine, but whoa, five Sophia clones? More than I'd expected. If that's cool with Kayfabe, then it's cool of course. I'm just analyzing and thinkin' if you want to put in so many new members, others might start doing the same, and if everyone has a bunch in, then that might get hard for Kayfabe to manage with, etcetera...

Of course, no offense and not my place to say really (so sorry lol), but just disclaiming a bit for everyone else and Kayfabe both not to push your luck on stuff too much or things could get complicated to handle. :smile::smile::smile:

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Nah, it's fine, but I'm cutting him off. I've got a plan for the Sophia clones, but in the future, I'mma limit you guys to no more than four (4) DIFFERENT zakos, lol.

Re: Sophias: The only part of the uniform that's required are the ears and the tail (:3 feels very strongly about branding). Just know that if the Sophias refuse to wear bottoms, the tail becomes butt-plug, lol.

The special agent who handled the ransom collection is about to return to the :3 Regional HQ. Before leaving, he puts Natalie in charge of the Chapter officially, and takes Touko aside for a one-on-one. He reveals that Regional suspected her of being the mole, and that her deployment to La Croix was a test of her loyalty. Now that she has proven it, Regional has a special job for her. He slips her a note on the way out the door.

Agent Futaba,

We're putting you in charge of recruitment for the La Croix chapter. Don't worry, there's a good reason. The five newest members of your chapter are obviously clones of that Sophia girl (Press F, etc.). We don't know where they're coming from. It's possible that someone is trying to infiltrate your chapter or take it over with sleeper agents. See if you can find out who they are, but do it diplomatically. We wouldn't want to piss off an earnest benefactor. In the meantime, five "Sophias" are more than enough. If another shows up, tell them that you're not recruiting right now, and to try back later.

All the best,
Regional Mgmt.

10/03/18, Whack a Mole

Target: Brad Moore
Objective: Reprisal Hit
Difficulty: Lv. 1
Background: :3 isn't just an army of slutty costumed commandos. An extensive network of support personnel are required for the organization to work. Many of these staff members are also of the slutty costume-wearing variety, but :3 also has undercover operatives throughout the world. One of these, a comms technician by the name of Moore, has repeatedly sold out the La Croix chapter to the Guild of Good Intentions and now, three :3 members are dead because of it. Moore is aware that the jig is up, though, and he's trying to skip town. See to it that he misses his flight.

This is Natalie's first time being in charge, but part of being a good leader is knowing how to delegate, and to recognize the relative strengths of one's team members. To that end, she leaves most of the planning up to Touko.

Touko, slightly salty over being passed up, nevertheless throws herself into the planning. What she comes up with is as simple as it is brilliant. Moore's ride to the airport was scheduled through Unter, and Gwen is technically still an Unter driver. A few minutes of hacking ensures that Gwen's old account is given the fare. So when Unter texts Moore that his ride is here, he leaves his home to find Dan driving Gwen's old car (Gwen hates driving, so much so that :3 seemed like a better job than Unter), with another girl (Jeanette) riding in the back.

Moore doesn't recognize either zako, as neither of them are in uniform, so he has no idea that something is up. Not until he realizes that Dan has driven them to a parking lot in the middle of nowhere. Dan opens the door to get out.

"So eau say I can deau anysing?" asks Jeanette.

"Yeah," says Dan, as he gets out. "At least, that's what Natalie said to me. Just don't let him live, okay? And burn the car when you're done. Gas can is in the trunk." With that, he shuts the door and walks away.

Moore tries the door. Locked. He tries the lock. It doesn't work. He looks at Jeanette.

Jeanette smiles at him.

Force: 12x :3 Zakos (Total Strength: 21)

1: Natalie (22, F): 3/3 HP, Lv. 3 (22/30 XP)
2: Tom (19, M): 3/3 HP, Lv. 3 (22/30 XP)
3: Emi (20, F): 3/3 HP, Lv. 3 (5/30 XP)
4: Dan (18, M): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (13/20 XP)
5: Touko (20, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (4/20 XP)
6: Gwen (19, F): 2/2 HP, Lv. 2 (4/20 XP)
7: Jeanette (23, F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)
8: Mary (0,F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)
9: Ahsoka (0,F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)
10: Cavora (0,F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)
11: Aayla (0,F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)
12: Eris (0,F): 1/1 HP, Lv. 1 (0/10 XP)

Opposing Force: Brad Moore (31, M) (Total Strength: lol)

Final Result: Success. A few hours after Dan's return, Jeanette shows up back at the hideout, covered in blood and reeking of smoke and gasoline.
Experience Points Earned: +1
Bonus XP: Natalie (+2), Dan (+2), Touko (+4), Gwen (+1), Jeanette (+2)

Dispatch from Regional: "Nicely done. Now that we've plugged our security leak, your chapter can get down to business. Agent Zhang's car was reported as stolen, so she should have a nice insurance check on the way to her soon. Er, she did have car insurance, correct?"

Strix

Casual Client
I heard that my Touko was injured in a fight.
It's too bad! She should have taken care of her body more carefully.
After all, there is better use for it than this :wink:
Be careful what you wish for, you may just wish yourself into an early grave. Then my sweet beautiful Jeanette will have to step in and run the ops.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Alex-one
Physical Appearance: Blonde, pixie-cut hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Average height, with toned muscles. Wears the standard issue uniform with no variations.

Sent out as a test model for a mass-produced clone soldier by a secretive company on good terms with :3. Inside her is a "combat recorder" for data gathering purposes, meant to improve future test models and eventual mass-production models, made to prevent :3 from being compromised. Has little experience interacting with people beyond receiving orders.

Fate: If she survives 5 missions, she will be "decommissioned" by removing her combat recorder and wiping her memories, then abandoning her in the city where she’ll be enrolled in highschool by agents in social services and monitored by the company for additional research. :3 is will be provided with her successor unit upon decommissioning or death. The company is also offering :3 a discount on future models when they get mass-produced in exchange for participation in this trial. (death OK)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Lemme join too!!

Name: Noblesse (real name unknown)
Physical appearance:
1446792575547.png

Appears to be a young tomboyish girl of Eurasian descent in her mid-20s. Has a short platinum bobbed hair with a curvaceous yet slightly toned athletic build. Has a pair of relatively large breasts and flexible arms and legs. Pretty skilled in swordfights, as well as some martial arts. Her fighting style is based of the League of Assassins zakos and the male combat experts (both from Penguin and the militia) from Batman: Arkham Knight, combining swordfight and hand-to-hand combat

Personality: Taciturn and calm at first, but she can be vicious and sadistic in combat as well. She only moans and screams when hurt or when enjoying the pleasure of butchering her opponents, and rarely talks to others

Backstory: Noblesse is a female mercenary and assassin hailing from an unknown East Asian country (presumably South Korea) with a quarter-German heritage who works for various clients, from military forces, leaders and even rich people. She carries out assasinations all by herself with her trusty katana, and never works with others. However, at one time, Noblesse decides to join :3 to earn more money for her life, as she suddenly gets tired of working alone

Fate: Non-lethal for the first 3 quests, but eventually she dies onwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.