- Joined
- Aug 7, 2024
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that my latest zako-ish custom is now available for public sale at Lady2fight.
EDIT by moderator: Link deleted
Look for "Women’s Army Ambush IV: The Line Breaks"
I know it isn't the cheapest video and the military uniforms won't be absolutely everyone's cup of tea, but figured there's a few people on this board who'd be into this. I've ordered a few like this on their site before, and considering the extra mile they were willing to go with me to work on this to make sure everything was to my liking, I figured it deserved some extra attention.
EDIT by moderator: Link deleted
Look for "Women’s Army Ambush IV: The Line Breaks"
I know it isn't the cheapest video and the military uniforms won't be absolutely everyone's cup of tea, but figured there's a few people on this board who'd be into this. I've ordered a few like this on their site before, and considering the extra mile they were willing to go with me to work on this to make sure everything was to my liking, I figured it deserved some extra attention.
Last edited: